Blossom Floral Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am writing this as the mother of the bride. We chose Blossom Floral after interviewing other florists and meeting with Rebecca. We are very happy we did. The flowers were perfect and exactly what my daughter requested. The centerpieces, as well as the chuppah, were lush and beautiful. Rebecca was extremely easy to work with and responsive to my daugher's wishes. ON the day of the wedding, all the flowers, including the bridal bouquet, were promptly delivered and set up in time for the photographs. We felt that Blossom Floral provided a lot of value for the money. If you are having a wedding in LA, particularly west LA, you would be remiss in not checking out Blossom Floral.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
10653 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064

"Everything was perfect, exactly as I wanted, but more than I could have imagined. My wedding was a dream come true for a number of reasons including the fact that I married the man of my dreams, but also because of how amazing everything looked. The flowers were so fresh and beautiful, so perfectly put together to create designs, color the roo ms, and light up the pictures...."  Sara C.

We would love to meet you and make your dream come true, call us to schedule a consultaion.

Details
Floral style: Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
Services offered: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Singl...