Bella Fiori

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Alicia was a superstar. I planned my daughter's wedding in a four month time frame and from out of state. Therefore responding to initial calls was very important to me. Alicia did and we discussed everything on our initial phone call. She had the proposal out to me within a day. She and I easily discussed changes and her husband's company supplied the rentals. There were so many unexpected details that she thought of and made valued suggestions. She and her husband's team set up the ceremony and because it was in a park downtown, they remained available to ensure that noone litered the area. I would highly recommend her. Linens, rentals, and flowers all in one stop. Who could ask for more.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Arlington, WA 98223
BLOG

If you're searching for distinctive floral arrangements full of imagination and creativity, look no further than Bella Fiori. This spectacular floral design studio offers many services, but specializes in memorable weddings, grand galas, intimate dinners and special events.

Owner and designer Alicia Schwede opened Bella Fiori in 2003 as ... read more

Owner and designer Alicia Schwede opened Bella Fiori in 2003 as an outlet for her love of flowers, which she gained as a young child working alongside her grandmother in the rose garden.

Alicia's signature style is English Garden, a romantic style that allows her to use wonderful unique flowers, natural materials, like berries, twigs, fruit and vegetables.

Bella Fiori designs flowers for weddings throughout Western Washington; including Seattle, Woodinville, Snohomish, Arlington, Mt. Vernon, Everett, to name just a few cities.

When a special event requires floral and event design of unsurpassed polish and attention to detail, call on Alicia and her talented staff.

We look forward to talking to you about your wedding flowers!

+/- read less