BA Travel

BA Travel

San Rafael, CA

This vendor has not yet been reviewed.
Be the first to review this vendor
LOCATION
67 Longwood Dr, San Rafael, CA 94901

We offer a variety of hotels, condos, all-inclusive resorts, villas and homes at some of the worlds finest destinations. I have access to literally hundreds of special offers and packages, including free hotel nights, room upgrades, complimentary spa treatments, and hotel credits for meals or activities. I value your time and business and I am never too busy to answer any questions or concerns.  My services include not only my experience and knowledge, but also the expertise to get the best value for your money without compromising the quality and luxury of a fantastic honeymoon or Destination Wedding/Honeymoon.

Whether your honeymoon is to the Caribbean, Hawaii or Mexico I will organize all of the components - airfare, hotels, car rentals, tours, and activities - and more to make it the honeymoon you have always dreamed about.

+/- read less
Details
Specialties: Cruises, Destination Weddings, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Vacation
Locations: Hawaii, Mexico