PO Box 6171, San Rafael, CA 94903 Map · Phone number

About Wright Travel Agency, LLC

Award winning travel agency that specializes in destination weddings, honeymoons, and family travel.

Follow Wright Travel Agency, LLC on

Wright Travel Agency, LLC 7
  • Tracee

Tracee · Married on 12/31/2018

Great Business!

Patty and Kristen were absolutely wonderful during my wedding planning process! My husband and I chose to do a destination wedding and the Wright Travel Agency booked all of our travel and served as a liaison between us and the resort we chose. They were very professional and quick with responses to all fifty million questions I had. I highly recommend their services!

Wright Travel Agency, LLC 8

Emilia Szczepanik · Married on 11/15/2018

Amazing service!

Patty and Kristen dealt with me and my 70 guests for a few months and they were outstanding! They're very responsive and organized! They found us great deals and we also got reimbursed for our flights through their "bride and groom fly free" promo, which was amazing! Wedding planning is very stressful, especially when you travel with a large wedding group. I really recommend not doing it on your own. If you're considering using a travel agent give Patty and Kristen a call! I fully vouch for them :)

Courtney · Married on 10/22/2017

Highly Professional, Attentive and Geniue

Our interactions with Patty and Kristen with Wright Travel Agency were pleasant from beginning to end. They made even the most complex tasks and arrangements simple, were helpful to every one of our guests, and cordial and quick to response throughout. We will certainly recommend them to others, and would use them again in a pinch if we needed to.

Wright Travel Agency, LLC FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Asia, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, South America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance