PO Box 6171, San Rafael, CA 94903 Map · Phone number

About Wright Travel Agency, LLC

Award winning travel agency that specializes in destination weddings, honeymoons, and family travel.

Follow Wright Travel Agency, LLC on

Wright Travel Agency, LLC 7
  • Paris

Paris · Married on 02/23/2019

True lifesavers.

Patty Jordan at Wright Travel made destination wedding planning a breeze! I knew I wouldn’t be able to handle the stress of booking a resort for our 60 guests so I trusted the reviews I saw online and reached out to Wright Travel. They offered the best price for the resort we wanted out of several I reached out to. The most important aspect of having a TA was that they were communicative, since I had a million questions throughout the whole process. No lie Patty always got back to me SAME DAY which was amazing. She was incredibly nice, helpful and knowledgeable from beginning to end. Everything went smoothly thanks to them, and they also offered some awesome perks (complimentary flights, comped rooms, etc.). I would recommend her and Wright Travel to ANY bride looking to do a destination wedding, especially Punta Cana! I couldn’t be happier with them.

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Tracee

Tracee · Married on 12/31/2018

Great Business!

Patty and Kristen were absolutely wonderful during my wedding planning process! My husband and I chose to do a destination wedding and the Wright Travel Agency booked all of our travel and served as a liaison between us and the resort we chose. They were very professional and quick with responses to all fifty million questions I had. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Wright Travel Agency, LLC 8

Emilia Szczepanik · Married on 11/15/2018

Amazing service!

Patty and Kristen dealt with me and my 70 guests for a few months and they were outstanding! They're very responsive and organized! They found us great deals and we also got reimbursed for our flights through their "bride and groom fly free" promo, which was amazing! Wedding planning is very stressful, especially when you travel with a large wedding group. I really recommend not doing it on your own. If you're considering using a travel agent give Patty and Kristen a call! I fully vouch for them :)

Sent on 11/26/2018

Wright Travel Agency, LLC FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Asia, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, South America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance