Wright Travel Agency, LLC Reviews

Wright Travel Agency, LLC 6
Wright Travel Agency, LLC 7

Brittaney · Married on 10/10/2019

Bahamas Vacation

I came across a issue with my dates for my trip and it was fixed immediately love how quick they respond and answer any and ALL questions very professional. I WILL be booking with them again soon thanks for everything I HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT

Sent on 07/27/2019

Gray Rodriguez · Married on 08/04/2019

Patty & Kristen made my destination wedding EASY!

Patty & Kristen were instrumental in making our wedding travel easy. We had a destination wedding with 60 guests at Dreams Riviera Cancun. Managing 60 itineraries couldn't have been easy - but all of our guests raved about how simple the booking process was. Not only did Patty help me find the perfect resort for our dream wedding, but she navigated through our many questions and always provided insight and answers that put us at ease. We also were able to take advantage of a few awesome perks thanks to booking with her. Planning a wedding from afar was a risk - but we had the most perfect day and owe a ton to Wright Travel. I would recommend them for any bride or large party traveling anywhere - they are true pros!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Micha Dyson · Married on 07/18/2019

Mrs M. Dyson

I have worked with patty 4 times. Once for my wedding, and the others have been couples trips and girls get always. Patty is AMAZING! All details were taking care of. Each time that she has recommended a resort, it has exceeded all of my expectations!!! I highly recommend her and look forward to working with her in years to come

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe E. Song · Married on 05/13/2019

Wendy Hicks of Wright Travel Agency

I found out about Wendy and the Wright Travel Agency while googling destination wedding information without any personal references. I decided to trust the great reviews about them online, which turned out to be one of the greatest decision I’ve ever made!

The best thing about having Wendy as your travel agent for your destination wedding is her attentiveness and promptness. Her recommendations are always on point, and she never made me wait for more than a few hours to get back at me through emails. This is I believe the most important quality you should look for when you need a travel agent to plan a big trip. We had so many guest changes and cancellations, which Wendy helped a great deal to take care of. She was the one who recommended our wedding venue (Hotel XCaret in Cancun) which made all our guests as well as the groom and me more than happy — it was a such a beautiful place to get married. She never forgets to send us a reminder a day or two before any important due dates, which is so helpful when you are planning a wedding in the midst of your busy schedule. She sent us a gift pack right before the big day to show her gratitude for working with her, which was so touching, especially when it was us who wanted to thank her for working with us. I want to write something that has disappointed me to make this review a little more helpful for all of you out there reading it, but honestly I had zero complaints while planning my big day with her. Everything went smoothly thanks to Wendy’s flawless service and work ethic. I’d like to thank her again (and a million times more if I have to) for making it all possible and am so willing to contact her again in the future if I need to plan another trip.

I hope your business continues to flourish for many many years to come. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Wright Travel Agency, LLC 8
    Wright Travel Agency, LLC 9
    Wright Travel Agency, LLC 10
    Wright Travel Agency, LLC 11
    Wright Travel Agency, LLC 12
    Wright Travel Agency, LLC 13

Wright Travel Agency, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Chloe, it was a pleasure to work with you and your guests, and I am so happy that you loved Hotel Xcaret as much as I do!! My biggest congratulations to you on your wedding, and best wishes for your future happiness!!

Sammie D · Married on 05/04/2019

Smooth Travels

My (now) husband and I planned a destination wedding in Playa Del Carmen at Paradisus Resort. Our travel agent, Wendy, did everything: all the group blocking, booking of rooms requested by us and each guest and the coordination of the bus transportation. Everything went perfectly well. She delt with the resort, transportation company, even the last minute cancellations of few guest due to life events. She had a lot of patience with us since we talked to her for months deciding whether it was worth hiring a travel agaent. And it totally was worth hiring Wendy. She made a package that was easy for the guest to book and have transportation waiting for them at the airport for arrival and at the hotel for departure. She made sure everyone was happy. Also, she is quick to respond so you are never left for a day or two wondering about the answer. I would definitely recommend her. Plus, you get benefits towards your room when your guest book through her.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Liesl Amon · Married on 04/12/2019

Excellent.

Patty and Kristen with Wright Travel Agency made getting 30 of our friends and family to the DR from all over the country a breeze. They were beyond easy to work with, and took care of things we didn't even know we needed. I would absolutely work with them again and recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Paris

Paris · Married on 02/23/2019

True lifesavers.

Patty Jordan at Wright Travel made destination wedding planning a breeze! I knew I wouldn’t be able to handle the stress of booking a resort for our 60 guests so I trusted the reviews I saw online and reached out to Wright Travel. They offered the best price for the resort we wanted out of several I reached out to. The most important aspect of having a TA was that they were communicative, since I had a million questions throughout the whole process. No lie Patty always got back to me SAME DAY which was amazing. She was incredibly nice, helpful and knowledgeable from beginning to end. Everything went smoothly thanks to them, and they also offered some awesome perks (complimentary flights, comped rooms, etc.). I would recommend her and Wright Travel to ANY bride looking to do a destination wedding, especially Punta Cana! I couldn’t be happier with them.

Sent on 04/01/2019

susan · Married on 02/07/2019

Great service!

Patty and Kristen worked With our wedding party of 80 guest at the Dominican Republic. They were very responsive with answering all of questions. You will enjoy working with them. They helped us picking resorts and vendors. Contacted vendors for us if we needed them too. Great service! We have family working with them as well.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Tracee

Tracee · Married on 12/31/2018

Great Business!

Patty and Kristen were absolutely wonderful during my wedding planning process! My husband and I chose to do a destination wedding and the Wright Travel Agency booked all of our travel and served as a liaison between us and the resort we chose. They were very professional and quick with responses to all fifty million questions I had. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Wright Travel Agency, LLC 14
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 11/17/2018

Patty & Kristen are wonderful

The Breathless resort in Cabo trip was my third trip with Patty&Kristen. All questions and concerns are answered and addressed quickly and effectively. They are very thorough in all processes. Transportation to/from resorts are always stellar. We love all the accommodations and we are always well prepared before every trip. Very thankful for their thoroughness and well wishes each time. I will use Patty & Kristen forever.

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Wright Travel Agency, LLC 26
    Wright Travel Agency, LLC 27

Emilia Szczepanik · Married on 11/15/2018

Amazing service!

Patty and Kristen dealt with me and my 70 guests for a few months and they were outstanding! They're very responsive and organized! They found us great deals and we also got reimbursed for our flights through their "bride and groom fly free" promo, which was amazing! Wedding planning is very stressful, especially when you travel with a large wedding group. I really recommend not doing it on your own. If you're considering using a travel agent give Patty and Kristen a call! I fully vouch for them :)

Sent on 11/26/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/22/2017

Highly Professional, Attentive and Geniue

Our interactions with Patty and Kristen with Wright Travel Agency were pleasant from beginning to end. They made even the most complex tasks and arrangements simple, were helpful to every one of our guests, and cordial and quick to response throughout. We will certainly recommend them to others, and would use them again in a pinch if we needed to.

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 10/14/2017

Super Easy to work with!

We used Patty and Kristen to coordinate the travel of our family and friends for our Wedding last year and everything so was seamless that it was literally the only thing I didn't stress over while wedding planning! They have payment plans to make things easier on guests, and provide travel to and from the hotel. I'm in the process of booking a family vacation with them this year because i cant imagine booking a vacation on my own any more. I know they will get me a great deal, and I won't have to worry about anything! I tell all of my friends and family about them- i would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone needing a travel agent especially for a destination wedding.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Wright Travel Agency, LLC 28

Jenifer · Married on 09/30/2017

Party and Kristen helped make our destination wedding trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic a total BREEZE! They were hands down the best vendor I selected during my entire wedding planning process. My group of 48 has traveled all over the world to many very luxurious resorts and we all absolutely loved working with Patty & Kristen and the hotel they helped us choose - Now Larimar. They helped us choose the best resort for our group - not a single complaint from us or anyone in our group. Their responsiveness and professionalism have gone unmatched. We weren't just another client to them - they made us feel like family and were there with us the entire time. Any question, email, phone call I made they answered. They ensured we received the best treatment at our resort Now Larimar and we truly were made to feel like royalty thanks to their excellent work. My guests all had wonderful things to say about Patty & Kristen and we're already planning our next big family vacay to Europe for July 2018 with them!

Patty, Kristen - thank from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding trip the most unbelievable family vacation. The memories we created will be held forever in our hearts and we thank you soooo much for your excellent service. I will never stop recommending you! GRACIAS GRACIAS GRACIAS!!

Sent on 10/07/2017
    Wright Travel Agency, LLC 33
    Wright Travel Agency, LLC 34
    Wright Travel Agency, LLC 35

Miguel · Married on 08/19/2017

My wife and me are so happy that Patty and Kristen from the Wright Travel Agency were our travel agents. They are super professional, super patient, super diligent with their work. Every single one of our guests that made their reservations with them have not problems with their reservations. Thank you so so much Patty and Kristen for your dedication and hard work to made our wedding less stressful. You guys rock! Much love Miguel and Angela.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Pros: Great room rates, ease of communication, perks for wedding couple and guests, guest payment plan. Cons: None

Travel Agent: Vacations 4 Less (through Wright Travel)

We had a destination wedding and contacted several travel agents, including www.destinationweddings.com and www.bestdestinationwedding.com. BDW/Wright Travel connected me to Teresa Stauring at Vacations4less.com and Teresa became our travel agent. Vacations4Less/BDW had the best group rates for our wedding hotel in Playa Del Carmen, Azul Fives, and best room block reservation policy. Whenever I contacted Teresa, she always responded very quickly. After we signed our group agreement and locked in our group rates for the hotel, Teresa informed me a promotion at Azul Fives where kids stayed free, so she had this applied to our guest room reservations which was great. During the few occasions when Teresa wasn’t available, Deanna stepped in and was just as helpful. Since Wright Travel has a great relationship with many of the destination wedding resorts, they offered great perks for our wedding group, for both the couple and our guests staying at the resort. When we ran into some road blocks with the hotel, Teresa was willing to step in and see what she could do. We had some victories thanks to Teresa. Vacations4Less also arranged for our guests airport transfers through Cancun Transfers. I liked how the airport transfer was an option for our guests instead of built into the hotel room rate which some travel agencies do. offer competitive rates for individuals, small groups and large groups (better than a cab from the airport). The shuttle service was private so our guests weren’t grouped with guests needing to be dropped off at different hotels. It was easy for folks to modify their reservations easily online. It was such a relief to delegate these wedding logistics to a travel agency and Vacations 4 Less pulled everything off without a hitch.

Sent on 03/16/2015

bianca · Married on 03/01/2014

I planned a destination wedding in Punta Cana, DR for over 90 guests and I knew having a travel agent to handle all of mine and my guests travel arrangements was important. I came across Patty and Kristen (mother-daughter team) from Wright Travel Agency on Facebook and immediately knew they were the best for the job. They specialize in destinations weddings and group bookings and were extremely familiar with Punta Cana and it's many resorts (as well as our wedding venue). Patty and Kristen were able to secure a great group rate for my group at our prefers hotel as well as handle all of our guests hotel arrangements, flight arrangements, airport transfers, etc. Having Patty and Kristen there to handle all of the travel allowed me to focus on planning my wedding! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/08/2014

1.8
      1.0
      0.5
      0.5
      3.0

Used for destination wedding in Cancun, Mexico.

Pros: Very quick to respond to emails, friendly
    Cons: See below...

We chose a destination wedding for two primary reasons: to take out the stress of working with a large number of vendors and to accommodate the fact that our circle of friends and family are scattered across the globe. While we have positive things to say for the resort itself (Moon Palace, Cancun) and our on-site coordinator, we have very few positive sentiments when it came to working with Wendy and Wright Travel. We will summarize our biggest complaint very simply: at no point, did we feel that Wendy or Wright Travel made any attempt to go an extra inch to help us when conflicts arose. We had to listen to multiple 'our policy is...' type responses which we do not equate with customer service at all. Our frustration would have significantly tempered if at minimum we were given the sense that Wendy and Wright agency took our concerns seriously. We let Wendy know early on that we were not happy with the level of service being provided but nothing changed (nor did we receive any type of correspondence from her superiors looking into the situation). We also had several guests complain to us on their experiences with Wendy (we were shocked at how many guests asked us if they were going to meet Wendy as they seemed to all have negative stories to share on their experiences, more on that below). We do not think anything was done on their part maliciously. Wendy was very friendly and pleasant to interact with, but when a bit more effort was required we ended up being very disappointed by the results...

Sent on 01/11/2017