Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have used Aurora Unique Bridal since I was in high school. Stephanie has always been my consultant. As soon as I brought her a picture of the dress I fell in love with, she made that dress become my dress. She even made a color suggestion that I NEVER would have thought of , which made my dress even more unique. The staff was so loving and kind - even in the midst of bridal meltdowns. They added a heart that was cut out of my papaws hunting shirt and it was stunning on my heart. I could not have asked for more or received better service than what I received here. THERE IS NO GROUP OF PEOPLE I WOULD RECOMMEND FOR YOUR BRIDAL DRESS OR THOSE IN YOUR WEDDING PARTY. NO ONE!!!!

Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Megan,

Your kind words mean more than I can say! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We loved having you for prom and for your beautiful wedding! We wish you much happiness!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
1697 N Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL 32935

Brevard County's Premier Bridal Salon

SELECTION...QUALITY...SERVICE

Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique proudly presents the largest selection on the Space Coast! We have more than 3 times the selection of the biggest bridal chain stores! We feature over 350 different styles of wedding gowns and more than 700 different styles of maid dresses!

Save time and money! Visit ... read more

SELECTION...QUALITY...SERVICE

Save time and money! Visit Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique! With our outstanding selection, you will find everything you need for your wedding. Whatever your style, we can help you.

We feature many of today's top bridal designers and we also carry exclusive styles available only at Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique. You will be able to feel and see the quality of our gowns. Stunning silks, elaborate satins, princess tulle, flowing chiffon, shimmering organza. Our fabrications are among the best the industry has to offer.

We welcome brides with any budget and we treat you with the respect and honesty you deserve. We want to earn your business by providing excellent service and great prices.

We also feature a tremendous selection of gowns in sizes 16-28W. Our in stock gowns range in size from 4 - 28W and can be ordered in all other sizes.

We have a huge selection of Mother's dresses, Bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, prom gowns, evening attire, shoes, jewelry, accessories and invitations. We also rent & sell tuxedos!

Save yourself time and money! Stop in and meet us. Make Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique your first step down the aisle!

An appointment is recommended.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Anniversaries, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1996
Employees: 10
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
We almost don't ask our wedding clients who is taking care of their gowns and formal wear because the response is almost always "Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique"! Even our clients from counties afar travel to Brevard to take advantage of their selection, flexibility and competitive prices. We know that their success and popularity is directly related to their stellar customer service and approachability, which makes anyone feel at ease, especially during such a highly charged, emotional experience. Thallo is happy to endorse and recommend Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique.
PROS I KNOW (67)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique is a wedding gown, tuxedo & formalwear shop from Melbourne, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Orlando, Vero Beach, and Daytona Beach. Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique is a professional wedding gown, tuxedo & formalwear shop that has been part of the Brevard County, Melbourne, FL wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mothers dresses, tuxedos, shoes, invitations, prom dresses, party dresses, flower girl dresses and accesories