Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique

Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique

Brevard County's Premier Bridal Salon

1697 N Wickham Road
Melbourne, FL 32935 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
About Us

SELECTION...QUALITY...SERVICE

Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique proudly presents the largest selection on the Space Coast! We have more than 3 times the selection of the biggest bridal chain stores! We feature over 350 different styles of wedding gowns and more than 700 different styles of maid dresses!

Save time and money! Visit Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique! With our outstanding selection, you will find everything you need for your wedding. Whatever your style, we can help you.

We feature many of today's top bridal designers and we also carry exclusive styles available only at Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique. You will be able to feel and see the quality of our gowns. Stunning silks, elaborate satins, princess tulle, flowing chiffon, shimmering organza. Our fabrications are among the best the industry has to offer.

We welcome brides with any budget and we treat you with the respect and honesty you deserve. We want to earn your business by providing excellent service and great prices.

We also feature a tremendous selection of gowns in sizes 16-28W. Our in stock gowns range in size from 4 - 28W and can be ordered in all other sizes.

We have a huge selection of Mother's dresses, Bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, prom gowns, evening attire, shoes, jewelry, accessories and invitations. We also rent & sell tuxedos!

Save yourself time and money! Stop in and meet us. Make Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique your first step down the aisle!

An appointment is recommended.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Firstly if you want the most beautiful wedding dress along with help from extremely experienced, wonderful ladies this is the place that you have to go to get your wedding dress. They have a huge selection of wedding gowns and also a great selection of dresses for your bridesmaids, mothers and flower girls. I got everything at Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique for myself and my bridal party along with 2 other formal dresses. Debbie was patient, honest and went the extra mile every time to take great care of us all. I will always go here now when I need a special occasion dress as the selection and service is phenomenal.

Secondly I have to give recognition to the lovely ladies who did my wedding gown alterations. I lost some weight for my wedding and when I went to my initial dress fitting I had a meltdown moment as my dress was too big. However after the ladies worked their magic I couldn't believe how amazing my dress fitted by the final fitting. These ladies can fix anything, trust me!

Thirdly the whole team at Aurora are simply wonderful and I understand why, Cami the owner is great and has got together a team of ladies who genuinely care about finding the perfect dresses for you and your party. They all fully understand the stress of being a bride and in the run up to the wedding it felt like I had support from all of them (and they all gave great advice too!)

If you are getting married make the best decision and be sure to visit Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique, after all the dress is one of the most important things!

Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Nicest review EVER! Thank you so very much! You made my day! I can't wait to share this with my incredible staff!!

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Endorsements
We almost don't ask our wedding clients who is taking care of their gowns and formal wear because the response is almost always "Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique"! Even our clients from counties afar travel to Brevard to take advantage of their selection, flexibility and competitive prices. We know that their success and popularity is directly related to their stellar customer service and approachability, which makes anyone feel at ease, especially during such a highly charged, emotional experience. Thallo is happy to endorse and recommend Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique.
Associations I Belong to
Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique is a wedding gown, tuxedo & formalwear shop from Melbourne, FL. We service weddings througout the local area, including Orlando, Vero Beach, and Daytona Beach. Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique is a professional wedding gown, tuxedo & formalwear shop that has been part of the Brevard County, Melbourne, FL wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mothers dresses, tuxedos, shoes, invitations, prom dresses, party dresses, flower girl dresses and accesories
321-254-3880
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment