155 Reviews for Aurora Bridal

Flower Girls (3)
Sample Sales (3)
Trunk Shows (3)
155 Aurora Bridal Reviews

I'm not sure what I loved more about Aurora, the staff of the dresses! I had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/24/18, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We rented our bridal party suits from Aurora Bridal and the staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our big day. We had a few last minute changes and they were able to make things happen in the 11th hour and save the day! We had a horrible experience at a local warehouse ;) and are beyond thrilled with the entire staff at Aurora! Thank you for making sure all of our guys looked great and thank you for the kind words! We appreciate all that you have done for us!

Profile Picture Gina, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Tuxedo Rentals, Bridesmaids, Father of Groom, Groomsmen

I would definitely recommend going to Aurora Bridal! Everyone I have talked to has been more than helpful and willing to do anything I need!!! They made the entire process simple for me and my bridesmaids! Everyone there is super kind and very attentive the whole time you are there. I just appreciate that I was able to walk in to boutique and not feel out of place or uncomfortable as they are very welcoming! Again I highly recommend, I would give more stars if I was able!

Profile Picture Amanda , 3/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Preservation, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils

It was so easy to deal with this shop. The staff is so good at what they do. The owner is the best and always on site. Which is a nice thing when you are shopping to have the owner there. The ladies are very professional and made saying yes to the dress so fun. Alterations have been on point and very well done. the Bride's dress, the MOB, MOG all the gents attire and bridesmaids dresses were purchased all in one place because the selection is the best in the area.

Profile Picture Kitty, 12/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

This bridal boutique is amazing! I am so happy to have found a place that had the dress I always dreamed of! If you live in the Melbourne area, look no further, go here for all your bridal needs! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Dawn, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Preservation, Formal Gowns

I had the most amazing service and support from Aurora and I would refer anyone and everyone I could to use them to find ANY dress or suit for a special occasion. They were SO amazing about making me feel like a special bride and were SO friendly and accommodating.

Love love loveeeee them!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 7/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils, Preservation, Sample Sales, Bride, Bridesmaids, Groom, Groomsmen

Aurora Bridal provided amazing service. The employees were very professional and attentive. They have a large array of dresses for brides, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and even dresses for special occasions. The prices were better than other stores and the wedding package deal offers soooo many perks! I highly recommend at least giving the store a try. I'm glad I did!

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Called and made a appointment and was a hour early they said no problem come on in and when I arrived it was the dress in the window!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Friendly service and able to work with my budget. Highly recommended to all of my friends and family! The seamstress was amazing to work with as well

Profile Picture Angie, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

amazing team, help at all costs! lost for words! amazing! made our wedding day amazing!

Profile Picture Scott, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils

Cami is an absolute joy to work with. She helped me find the perfect dress, and I couldn't be happier. I have been to the shop 3 times, and every time the staff is so friendly. The selection is amazing, not only for wedding dresses, but for the bridesmaids and mothers of the bride as well. It is clear that Cami and her staff put their heart into their work and make sure every bride feels truly special.

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/4/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

I wish there were even more stars to award this store!

I came into the store not really knowing what to expect since it was very large with a TON of dresses. But, immediately upon arriving we were set up with a bridal rep who asked some questions, really listened to what I was saying and started going all over the store finding me dress after dress that represented what I said I liked. After I tried each one on, she listened again to find more that fit my liking. My bridal rep, Stephanie, was so incredibly patient and attentive to our ever need while I was finding my dream dress. I eventually did find a perfect dress and then came back and found another perfect dress and THEN we designed the ultimate dress! Stephanie truly is the best of the best. She had amazing ideas and some of the most lovely customer service I've ever experienced. On top of that, every single person I worked with from those who answered the phone to the seamstress that made my dress fit like a glove was kind, patient and caring.

In the end, I had the dress of my dreams in plenty of time of my wedding within a budget that I was comfortable, a headpiece that matched my dress perfectly and soon a preserved memory of the entire experience.

I would recommend this boutique to any person needing formal wear but especially to a soon to be bride. Do not be fooled by the amount of dresses they have. You will be treated better here than a fancy boutique.

Profile Picture Sophia, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Aurora Unique was the best to work with! I found a dress at another shop that I thought was “the one.” Boy, was I wrong. During an almost two hour consultation with Stephanie, she found me the most perfect dress that blew the other one out of the water. After trying on several gowns that I felt just ok about, she worked like a magician, zipping, tucking, snapping, and creating until she literally had me in two dresses at the same time, revealing the most perfect custom gown for me. Working with her was one of the easiest parts of the entire planning process! The alternations team is also fantastic, everything fit like a glove on wedding day. Aurora Unique is one of Brevard County’s hidden wedding gems.

Profile Picture sarah, 1/28/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils

Great place to try on and buy a wedding dress. They were amazing. We also rented suits for the fathers and ring bearer. They sent email reminders to make sure you were on target with getting the wedding party taken care of. I liked the one on one attention I received each time I went in.

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/14/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils, Preservation, Trunk Shows, Bride, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Flower Girls, Ring Bearers

We used Aurora for my dress and the guys tuxes. Everything was perfect! Ashley was an amazing consultant who was happy to help with my indecisiveness! It took a few visits to the store before I was finally able to "say yes to the dress"! Ashley was never pushy or frustrated, but always trying to help me make a decision I was confident with-and if I could wear my dress every day I would!! I am completely in love with it.
The guys looked great in their tuxes-the color was perfect and again the staff was super helpful!

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/13/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Preservation, Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedos, Veils

From the minute I first walked in a year before my wedding, to the moment I put on my dress to walk down the aisle- Aurora made sure everything was absolutely perfect. I was paired with Stephanie, who is the absolute best! I cannot truly express how pleasant my entire experience was. She helped me find the perfect dress, paired it with the veil and shoes that matched beautifully, was there at each of my fittings to advise... she's so amazing! Aurora has a ton of dresses, shoes, accessories, and such to choose from.

Profile Picture Alicia, 11/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

Finding the perfect dress for my wedding was something I thought would be the most difficult part of the whole process. As soon as I stepped through the door at Aurora for my first appointment, however, I was greeted by super friendly and helpful staff. They made it so easy for me to find THE dress and I am so thrilled that I chose this gem of a store. They have a huge selection of dresses for brides, bridesmaids, and mother of the brides. I worked with several of the girls for my various appointment and can honestly say that they are all spectacular and so helpful. I would say they really shined during alterations as well. After I purchssed my dress I didn't think it could look any better, but the seamstress did an absolutely amazing job and made sure that everything was perfect and just how I wanted it. I am so appreciative of all of their help and am so glad I chose to work with this store.

Profile Picture User6745845, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They are all very nice there.. The owner is very helpful.. The seamstress there are amazing.. I would highly recommend them ...

Profile Picture User5207393, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Bridal Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals

Loved their unique selection of wedding dresses! Much better variety than the typical chain bridal boutiques. The seamstress is amazing and worked with all of my specific requests! Ashley was our sales consultant. I would highly recommend Her she was amazing! She helped me find my dream wedding dress without being overly opinionated, impatient or pushy. You can tell she is really passionate about what she does! Overall it was just an amazing experience! I even found my earrings there!

Profile Picture Alie, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The selection of dresses at Aurora was amazing. And the way the sales associates new how to pull dresses from the racks for your style and body type made the experience so much more enjoyable. I wasn't trying on dresses that were completely out of the ballpark. Everything I tried on was in line with how I wanted to look. The bridal package is awesome. I got all of my bridesmaid dresses there, and they helped me coordinate everything with my bridesmaids. The seamstress was fantastic there too, she really made my dress fit exactly how I wanted it to. So glad I went to Aurora, and thankful it was located right here in Melbourne. Thank you Aurora Bridal!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent service from the very first visit until the big day!!

Profile Picture Bryan, 3/18/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the 2nd place I went to and after trying on 5-6 dresses of ones that I liked at the bridal show, Stephanie told me to try on the dress that I ended up buying and I immediately fell in love with it. Everyone there is so nice and helpful. We also got our bridesmaid dresses there. The seamstress was amazing, she sewed a heart from my dads uniform into my dress and it turned out great. I would definitely recommend going there, they have a huge selection of wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses and flower girl dresses. I actually got my bridesmaid dress from them for my friends wedding in October and she got her wedding gown from their as well.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I am getting married in march 2016 and have purchased my dress here at Aurora. If you are looking to make an appointment to try on dresses, I highly recommend asking for Stephanie!!! She was amazing in helping me find the perfect dress and she knew exactly what I was looking for. They have a great selection in wedding gowns and I also found my bridesmaid dresses here too! Such a great place and a great experience.

Profile Picture User4933425, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Aurora bridal was the best place I could imagine to try on wedding dresses. They have such a great selection and are so intent on finding you the dress of your dreams. Their wedding dress packages are awesome as well. Whitney was so responsive and helpful and I am so happy that I went shopping here!

Profile Picture User5317636, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews