Aurora Bridal Reviews

Aurora Bridal 7
  • Virginia

Virginia Tromley · Getting married on 04/26/2020

It was like a dream

Cami and everyone helped me fine my perfect dress. They have been fabulous

Sent on 04/30/2019

Aurora Bridal's reply:

Thank you! We are so happy you found your dream dress! We can not wait to continue to help you during this special time!

Laura Zandbelt · Getting married on 02/20/2020

Wow! What customer service!

I reached out to Aurora Bridal a month before flying to FL from Canada. Cami, the owner, responded to my email very quickly and we corresponded several times in the month leading up to my appointment at the boutique. She scheduled my appointment with Jaime and assured me that I would be in good hands and she couldn't have been more correct! Based on the styles I had discussed with Cami via email, Jaime had pulled in advance, 10 dresses that were similar to what I was looking for. And she nailed it with the 3rd dress! She verified online that the dress was available and then called the vendor to see if it would be in before I left FL. It was scheduled to be in the boutique within 4 business days, and I received a call in 48 hours to let me know it had arrived! When I went back for a fitting, Jaime had my dress ready to try on and had pulled out 3 sets of jewelry I had been looking at to try on with the dress. I cannot speak highly enough of Cami and Jaime!! They went above and beyond for customer service and made dress shopping a true pleasure.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Aurora Bridal's reply:

We can not thank you enough for your kind words Laura! It was such a pleasure helping you find your dream dress! You will be a beautiful bride! We wish you the best of luck and a lifetime of happiness!
  • Destiny

Destiny · Married on 06/06/2019

Impossible to leave without a dress

Friendly staff and great sales during national bridal sale event in 2018. Found my dream dress within 20 minutes, fitted perfectly by their seamstress a few months before our wedding. Great experience on something I was dreading.

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Aurora Bridal 8

Aurora Bridal's reply:

Thank you Destiny! So happy you found your gown at our National Bridal Sale Event! We loved helping you! You were a beautiful bride!

Kristen · Married on 05/18/2019

I highly recommend working with the wonderful ladies at this bridal shop! Cami and the others helped me so much from afar when I was desperately seeking a new wedding dress that I could not locate in local stores. I literally contacted over 40 shops and no one offered to order my dream dress for me EXCEPT for Cami at Aurora Bridal. I live in Cincinnati, and these kind souls were helping me via email from Florida to find my dream dress. They are truly amazing! If you are trying to pick a bridal shop in the area, look no further than Aurora Bridal. Thank you for all your help!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Aurora Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen! I enjoyed being able to help you! Wishing you all the very best!

Kyla · Married on 04/27/2019

Phenomenal!

Such a great group to work with!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Aurora Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kyla! We really enjoyed working with you and wish you the best! Congratulations!

Kasia · Married on 02/02/2019

Great experience!

Aurora Bridal has been a staple in Melbourne for as long as I can remember. I know now why after planning my own wedding with their help. My dress consultant, Amanda, even looked at my pinterest board before my appointment and found the dress I had been dreaming about for months in the store. Every time I went back she always said hi to me even if I wasn't there for a dress fitting. I felt like part of the Aurora family. The alterations department are amazing and did a wonderful job with my dress and making sure I looked perfect in it. The tuxedo/suit department were very flexible when my dad had to change his shoe size the last minute and when my ring bearer went through a growth spurt just before the wedding. They were always so responsive and happily answered all of my questions.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Aurora Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review Kasia! We loved being able to help you with your wedding! I will be sure to share your words with Amanda and the alterations team!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/19/2019

Great selection and awesome consultants

I’m so happy I was able to find my dress at Aurora Bridal. I simply loved my dress. Everyone here was so sweet and kind and whenever I came in, it was so nice to see everyone smiling and excited for me. I have heard horror stories of other bridal stores, but Aurora Bridal is above and beyond wonderful in every way. When I had to get alterations, the seamstress was so sweet and prices were very reasonable. And the dress fit me perfectly. I trusted everyone from the very beginning and everything was so easy. Thank you Aurora Bridal for being able to trust you so that I could focus on all the wedding planning details. You guys are the best!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Aurora Bridal's reply:

So happy you had the perfect day!!! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness! We loved having you as our bride!

Andrea · Married on 11/24/2018

I'm not sure what I loved more about Aurora, the staff of the dresses! I had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Aurora Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea!!!!
  • Meagan

Meagan Dupre · Married on 11/24/2018

The Best Bridal Experience

From high school homecoming, to prom, to picking out my dream wedding dress, Aurora Bridal, and more importantly, Cami, has always exceeded my expectations. From the second I walked into the doors at Aurora Bridal, I was greeted by smiling faces and nothing but sheer excitement. Cami asked me for everything I was looking for in a gown, asked me what I was comfortable in, and then took off running. I came into the shop envisioning myself in an A-line dress. Everything I ever pinned on my Pinterest board was A-line. Cami pulled the most beautiful A-line dresses, but the first dress she had my try on was way outside of my comfort zone. I was a little nervous because it was a form fitting dress and I have always been a little self conscious of my thighs. I trusted Cami and tried it on anyways. Trusting Cami and her eye for fashion was the best thing I could have ever done for myself. As soon as I walked out of the dressing room, everyone, including myself, was in awe of the dress and the way that it fit me. I loved it, but Cami still encouraged me to try all of the other dresses as well. The way she had me compare dresses was similar to the eye doctor, “which dress, 1 or 2, 1 or 3”. I kept coming back to the first dress, which is something I would never have chosen for myself. Towards the end of my appointment, Cami put me back into the first dress and put a veil on me. Looking at myself in the mirror, seeing my family and friends tear up, and thinking how much my fiancé was going to love this dress sold me. I truly had the “say yes to the dress” moment that every girl dreams of, all because of Cami. Every single fitting got me more and more excited for my wedding day. Annette couldn’t have done a better job altering my dress to fit me perfectly. On the day of my wedding, I was so beyond excited to step into my dress. It was comfortable, there were no flaws; it was perfect. I surprised my husband beyond belief, because he knew there would be no way I would ever wear a tight dress. In fact, I’m pretty sure I surprised everyone at my wedding. Looking back at my photos now, I am so thankful for Cami’s patience with me, her eye for detail, knowledge of her inventory, and the love she shared with me and my family. I am so thankful that Cami was able to help me find the perfect dress for myself, my bridesmaids, my mom and my mother-in-law! I am forever grateful that Cami helped me feel comfortable, yet confident and beautiful on the best day of my life. I can’t imagine a better experience than the one that I had at Aurora Bridal!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Aurora Bridal 15
    Aurora Bridal 16
    Aurora Bridal 17

Aurora Bridal's reply:

Meagan, I can't thank you enough for your sweet words! Your wedding turned out perfectly and you looked absolutely stunning! Love you bunches! Cami

Nichole · Married on 11/10/2018

So Wonderful to work with

The staff and selection at Aurora Bridal were spectacular. It was overwhelming at first, but they helped me to navigate the many different styles with ease and made finding my perfect dress smooth and enjoyable. I cannot thank them enough for everything!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Aurora Bridal's reply:

Thank you Nichole! We loved helping you find your perfect dress! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Caitlyn M · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience

The staff at Aurora are amazing. I absolutely recommend visiting their shop for your wedding dress needs instead of the “big brand” stores. The staff are way more personable and helpful, you’re treated like a friend here instead of like a number like at other places. Bonus: They label their plus size dresses clearly on the hangers (with purple ribbon), so it’s easy to find them on the racks. And they have plenty to choose from!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Aurora Bridal's reply:

Thank you Caitlyn! We do try to always have an awesome selection of plus size gowns! We loved having you as a "Unique Bride" and we were thrilled to help you with your special day!
  • Britini

Britini · Married on 09/30/2018

I cannot say enough about this bridal boutique! My consultant Nicole made me feel like a princess for the entire experience, and listened to every detail I mentioned when she asked what I was looking for in a dress. I was afraid my <$1,000 budget would not go far at such a boutique, but she offered several of the most beautiful gowns ALL within my budget. She was happily patient with my friends and I when we were discussing/photographing the dresses, and she was completely open and honest about all pricing. We actually had appointments with both Elda's Bridal and David's Bridal later in the day, and neither boutique came close to Aurora Bridal. Nicole was the most attentive consultant we met that day, and I would recommend her to any bride. I said yes to the dress at Aurora Bridal!

Update: Annette altered my dress and did an amazing job!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Aurora Bridal's reply:

Thank you Britini!! We absolutely loved being able to be a part of your big day!

Carly Frawley · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing experience

Amazing customer service, stuck within my budget and the most perfect alterations!! Great experience all the way around!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Aurora Bridal 18
    Aurora Bridal 19
    Aurora Bridal 20
    Aurora Bridal 21
    Aurora Bridal 22
    Aurora Bridal 23

Aurora Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Carly! I love that you included pictures! You look absolutely beautiful! Wishing you an amazing married life!

Gina · Married on 04/14/2018

We rented our bridal party suits from Aurora Bridal and the staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our big day. We had a few last minute changes and they were able to make things happen in the 11th hour and save the day! We had a horrible experience at a local warehouse ;) and are beyond thrilled with the entire staff at Aurora! Thank you for making sure all of our guys looked great and thank you for the kind words! We appreciate all that you have done for us!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Aurora Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! We enjoyed helping the guys look special! :)
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 04/14/2018

This was our first stop for wedding dresses when beginning to look, we went here and I tried on dresses and found the one! I left and went to try on dresses at another shop and ended up coming back to Aurora. They have so many beautiful dresses and are so easy to work with! I recommend this bridal shop to anyone in Brevard (or not) that is looking for a wedding dress, bridesmaid dress or even prom dress!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Aurora Bridal 24
    Aurora Bridal 25
    Aurora Bridal 26
    Aurora Bridal 27

Aurora Bridal's reply:

Thank you Alexandra! And a huge thanks for attaching some pictures! You look so beautiful! Best wishes!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/30/2018

I would definitely recommend going to Aurora Bridal! Everyone I have talked to has been more than helpful and willing to do anything I need!!! They made the entire process simple for me and my bridesmaids! Everyone there is super kind and very attentive the whole time you are there. I just appreciate that I was able to walk in to boutique and not feel out of place or uncomfortable as they are very welcoming! Again I highly recommend, I would give more stars if I was able!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Aurora Bridal's reply:

Wow! Thanks so much for your sweet review! It is so appreciated!

Kitty · Married on 12/16/2017

It was so easy to deal with this shop. The staff is so good at what they do. The owner is the best and always on site. Which is a nice thing when you are shopping to have the owner there. The ladies are very professional and made saying yes to the dress so fun. Alterations have been on point and very well done. the Bride's dress, the MOB, MOG all the gents attire and bridesmaids dresses were purchased all in one place because the selection is the best in the area.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Aurora Bridal 28
    Aurora Bridal 29
    Aurora Bridal 30

Aurora Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Kitty!! We can't wait to see pictures of Kristin's amazing wedding! She is going to be an absolutely stunning bride!

Thanks for adding the pictures! To say she was breathtaking is an understatement! So so beautiful!

Dawn · Married on 11/04/2017

This bridal boutique is amazing! I am so happy to have found a place that had the dress I always dreamed of! If you live in the Melbourne area, look no further, go here for all your bridal needs! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Anastasia · Married on 07/01/2017

I had the most amazing service and support from Aurora and I would refer anyone and everyone I could to use them to find ANY dress or suit for a special occasion. They were SO amazing about making me feel like a special bride and were SO friendly and accommodating.

Love love loveeeee them!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Stacey · Married on 05/27/2017

Aurora Bridal provided amazing service. The employees were very professional and attentive. They have a large array of dresses for brides, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and even dresses for special occasions. The prices were better than other stores and the wedding package deal offers soooo many perks! I highly recommend at least giving the store a try. I'm glad I did!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2017

Called and made a appointment and was a hour early they said no problem come on in and when I arrived it was the dress in the window!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Angie · Married on 05/20/2017

Friendly service and able to work with my budget. Highly recommended to all of my friends and family! The seamstress was amazing to work with as well

Sent on 05/28/2017

Aurora Bridal's reply:

Thank you Angie! So happy we could be a part of your special day!!

Scott · Married on 04/22/2017

amazing team, help at all costs! lost for words! amazing! made our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Thank you so much! :)

Katherine · Married on 03/04/2017

Cami is an absolute joy to work with. She helped me find the perfect dress, and I couldn't be happier. I have been to the shop 3 times, and every time the staff is so friendly. The selection is amazing, not only for wedding dresses, but for the bridesmaids and mothers of the bride as well. It is clear that Cami and her staff put their heart into their work and make sure every bride feels truly special.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Aurora Bridal's reply:

Thank you Katherine! You are going to have the most amazing wedding EVER!