Aurora Bridal Reviews

158 | Melbourne, FL

158 Reviews for Aurora Bridal

158 Aurora Bridal Reviews

Kristen · Getting married on 05/18/2019

I highly recommend working with the wonderful ladies at this bridal shop! Cami and the others helped me so much from afar when I was desperately seeking a new wedding dress that I could not locate in local stores. I literally contacted over 40 shops and no one offered to order my dream dress for me EXCEPT for Cami at Aurora Bridal. I live in Cincinnati, and these kind souls were helping me via email from Florida to find my dream dress. They are truly amazing! If you are trying to pick a bridal shop in the area, look no further than Aurora Bridal. Thank you for all your help!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Aurora Bridal 's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen! I enjoyed being able to help you! Wishing you all the very best!

Andrea · Getting married on 11/24/2018

I'm not sure what I loved more about Aurora, the staff of the dresses! I had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Aurora Bridal 's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea!!!!
  • Britini

Britini · Married on 09/30/2018

I cannot say enough about this bridal boutique! My consultant Nicole made me feel like a princess for the entire experience, and listened to every detail I mentioned when she asked what I was looking for in a dress. I was afraid my <$1,000 budget would not go far at such a boutique, but she offered several of the most beautiful gowns ALL within my budget. She was happily patient with my friends and I when we were discussing/photographing the dresses, and she was completely open and honest about all pricing. We actually had appointments with both Elda's Bridal and David's Bridal later in the day, and neither boutique came close to Aurora Bridal. Nicole was the most attentive consultant we met that day, and I would recommend her to any bride. I said yes to the dress at Aurora Bridal!

Update: Annette altered my dress and did an amazing job!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Aurora Bridal 's reply:

Thank you Britini!! We absolutely loved being able to be a part of your big day!

Gina · Married on 04/14/2018

We rented our bridal party suits from Aurora Bridal and the staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our big day. We had a few last minute changes and they were able to make things happen in the 11th hour and save the day! We had a horrible experience at a local warehouse ;) and are beyond thrilled with the entire staff at Aurora! Thank you for making sure all of our guys looked great and thank you for the kind words! We appreciate all that you have done for us!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Aurora Bridal 's reply:

Thank you so much! We enjoyed helping the guys look special! :)
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 04/14/2018

This was our first stop for wedding dresses when beginning to look, we went here and I tried on dresses and found the one! I left and went to try on dresses at another shop and ended up coming back to Aurora. They have so many beautiful dresses and are so easy to work with! I recommend this bridal shop to anyone in Brevard (or not) that is looking for a wedding dress, bridesmaid dress or even prom dress!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Aurora Bridal  1
    Aurora Bridal  2
    Aurora Bridal  3
    Aurora Bridal  4

Aurora Bridal 's reply:

Thank you Alexandra! And a huge thanks for attaching some pictures! You look so beautiful! Best wishes!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/30/2018

I would definitely recommend going to Aurora Bridal! Everyone I have talked to has been more than helpful and willing to do anything I need!!! They made the entire process simple for me and my bridesmaids! Everyone there is super kind and very attentive the whole time you are there. I just appreciate that I was able to walk in to boutique and not feel out of place or uncomfortable as they are very welcoming! Again I highly recommend, I would give more stars if I was able!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Aurora Bridal 's reply:

Wow! Thanks so much for your sweet review! It is so appreciated!

Kitty · Married on 12/16/2017

It was so easy to deal with this shop. The staff is so good at what they do. The owner is the best and always on site. Which is a nice thing when you are shopping to have the owner there. The ladies are very professional and made saying yes to the dress so fun. Alterations have been on point and very well done. the Bride's dress, the MOB, MOG all the gents attire and bridesmaids dresses were purchased all in one place because the selection is the best in the area.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Aurora Bridal  5
    Aurora Bridal  6
    Aurora Bridal  7

Aurora Bridal 's reply:

Thank you so much Kitty!! We can't wait to see pictures of Kristin's amazing wedding! She is going to be an absolutely stunning bride! Thanks for adding the pictures! To say she was breathtaking is an understatement! So so beautiful!

Dawn · Married on 11/04/2017

This bridal boutique is amazing! I am so happy to have found a place that had the dress I always dreamed of! If you live in the Melbourne area, look no further, go here for all your bridal needs! You will not be disappointed!

Anastasia · Married on 07/01/2017

I had the most amazing service and support from Aurora and I would refer anyone and everyone I could to use them to find ANY dress or suit for a special occasion. They were SO amazing about making me feel like a special bride and were SO friendly and accommodating.

Love love loveeeee them!

Stacey · Married on 05/27/2017

Aurora Bridal provided amazing service. The employees were very professional and attentive. They have a large array of dresses for brides, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and even dresses for special occasions. The prices were better than other stores and the wedding package deal offers soooo many perks! I highly recommend at least giving the store a try. I'm glad I did!

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2017

Called and made a appointment and was a hour early they said no problem come on in and when I arrived it was the dress in the window!

Angie · Married on 05/20/2017

Friendly service and able to work with my budget. Highly recommended to all of my friends and family! The seamstress was amazing to work with as well

Sent on 05/28/2017

Aurora Bridal 's reply:

Thank you Angie! So happy we could be a part of your special day!!

Scott · Married on 04/22/2017

amazing team, help at all costs! lost for words! amazing! made our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Thank you so much! :)

Katherine · Married on 03/04/2017

Cami is an absolute joy to work with. She helped me find the perfect dress, and I couldn't be happier. I have been to the shop 3 times, and every time the staff is so friendly. The selection is amazing, not only for wedding dresses, but for the bridesmaids and mothers of the bride as well. It is clear that Cami and her staff put their heart into their work and make sure every bride feels truly special.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Aurora Bridal 's reply:

Thank you Katherine! You are going to have the most amazing wedding EVER!

Sophia · Married on 03/04/2017

I wish there were even more stars to award this store!

I came into the store not really knowing what to expect since it was very large with a TON of dresses. But, immediately upon arriving we were set up with a bridal rep who asked some questions, really listened to what I was saying and started going all over the store finding me dress after dress that represented what I said I liked. After I tried each one on, she listened again to find more that fit my liking. My bridal rep, Stephanie, was so incredibly patient and attentive to our ever need while I was finding my dream dress. I eventually did find a perfect dress and then came back and found another perfect dress and THEN we designed the ultimate dress! Stephanie truly is the best of the best. She had amazing ideas and some of the most lovely customer service I've ever experienced. On top of that, every single person I worked with from those who answered the phone to the seamstress that made my dress fit like a glove was kind, patient and caring.

In the end, I had the dress of my dreams in plenty of time of my wedding within a budget that I was comfortable, a headpiece that matched my dress perfectly and soon a preserved memory of the entire experience.

I would recommend this boutique to any person needing formal wear but especially to a soon to be bride. Do not be fooled by the amount of dresses they have. You will be treated better here than a fancy boutique.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Aurora Bridal 's reply:

Thank you Sophia!! You are beautiful inside and out and we loved being a part of your special day!

sarah · Married on 01/28/2017

Aurora Unique was the best to work with! I found a dress at another shop that I thought was “the one.” Boy, was I wrong. During an almost two hour consultation with Stephanie, she found me the most perfect dress that blew the other one out of the water. After trying on several gowns that I felt just ok about, she worked like a magician, zipping, tucking, snapping, and creating until she literally had me in two dresses at the same time, revealing the most perfect custom gown for me. Working with her was one of the easiest parts of the entire planning process! The alternations team is also fantastic, everything fit like a glove on wedding day. Aurora Unique is one of Brevard County’s hidden wedding gems.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Aurora Bridal 's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review Sarah! Stephania loves creating custom dresses! She has such a great talent for putting together exactly what you a searching for! I am so happy that you had the gown of your dreams!

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2017

Great place to try on and buy a wedding dress. They were amazing. We also rented suits for the fathers and ring bearer. They sent email reminders to make sure you were on target with getting the wedding party taken care of. I liked the one on one attention I received each time I went in.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Aurora Bridal 's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review! You were a joy to have as a Unique Bride!

Lisa · Married on 01/13/2017

We used Aurora for my dress and the guys tuxes. Everything was perfect! Ashley was an amazing consultant who was happy to help with my indecisiveness! It took a few visits to the store before I was finally able to "say yes to the dress"! Ashley was never pushy or frustrated, but always trying to help me make a decision I was confident with-and if I could wear my dress every day I would!! I am completely in love with it.
    The guys looked great in their tuxes-the color was perfect and again the staff was super helpful!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Aurora Bridal 's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! We are so happy that everything turned out perfect for your special day!

Alicia · Married on 11/25/2016

From the minute I first walked in a year before my wedding, to the moment I put on my dress to walk down the aisle- Aurora made sure everything was absolutely perfect. I was paired with Stephanie, who is the absolute best! I cannot truly express how pleasant my entire experience was. She helped me find the perfect dress, paired it with the veil and shoes that matched beautifully, was there at each of my fittings to advise... she's so amazing! Aurora has a ton of dresses, shoes, accessories, and such to choose from.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Aurora Bridal 's reply:

Thank you so much Alicia! We truly loved having you as a Unique Bride!
  • User6745845 · 1+ year ago

Finding the perfect dress for my wedding was something I thought would be the most difficult part of the whole process. As soon as I stepped through the door at Aurora for my first appointment, however, I was greeted by super friendly and helpful staff. They made it so easy for me to find THE dress and I am so thrilled that I chose this gem of a store. They have a huge selection of dresses for brides, bridesmaids, and mother of the brides. I worked with several of the girls for my various appointment and can honestly say that they are all spectacular and so helpful. I would say they really shined during alterations as well. After I purchssed my dress I didn't think it could look any better, but the seamstress did an absolutely amazing job and made sure that everything was perfect and just how I wanted it. I am so appreciative of all of their help and am so glad I chose to work with this store.

Tammy · Married on 07/23/2016

They are all very nice there.. The owner is very helpful.. The seamstress there are amazing.. I would highly recommend them ...

Sent on 08/29/2016

Thank you Tammy!

Alie · Married on 04/09/2016

Loved their unique selection of wedding dresses! Much better variety than the typical chain bridal boutiques. The seamstress is amazing and worked with all of my specific requests! Ashley was our sales consultant. I would highly recommend Her she was amazing! She helped me find my dream wedding dress without being overly opinionated, impatient or pushy. You can tell she is really passionate about what she does! Overall it was just an amazing experience! I even found my earrings there!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Aurora Bridal 's reply:

Thank you so much Alie! I have passed on your kind words to Ashley!

Amanda · Married on 04/02/2016

The selection of dresses at Aurora was amazing. And the way the sales associates new how to pull dresses from the racks for your style and body type made the experience so much more enjoyable. I wasn't trying on dresses that were completely out of the ballpark. Everything I tried on was in line with how I wanted to look. The bridal package is awesome. I got all of my bridesmaid dresses there, and they helped me coordinate everything with my bridesmaids. The seamstress was fantastic there too, she really made my dress fit exactly how I wanted it to. So glad I went to Aurora, and thankful it was located right here in Melbourne. Thank you Aurora Bridal!!!

• Bryan

Bryan · Married on 03/18/2016

Excellent service from the very first visit until the big day!!