Audio Affiliated

Entertainment That Reflects Your Style

Spokane & Surrounding Areas, WA 99209 | map
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Innovative entertainment for brides and grooms who wish to dance the night away at a wedding celebration that reflects their own unique style.

Please visit my website for more information or contact me for a personal consultation at 509-290-0933 or audioaffiliated@gmail.com.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I received excellent advice when we were planning our wedding – people remember how much fun they had at the reception, not the center pieces, decorations, or color of icing on the cake. We knew we had to find a DJ that was professional, fun, and experienced.

When we started to research DJs, Audio Affiliated Inc rose to the top. I read an interview/article online about David and I found him to be laid back and customer service driven. During our initial meeting, I knew we were making the right choice. David offered so many fun and crowd engaging ideas that we really enjoyed.

We loved the fact that David worked so closely with our photographer and videographer throughout the planning process to make sure that everything went as expected. We didn’t have to worry about hidden expenses with David. The package that we went with included event lighting and there was no time limit.

David consistently went above and beyond throughout the entire process and we are thrilled that he was part of our special day. Thank you for everything, David!!
~ Joe & Khristina Scheideler

• Wedding: 08/30/2013
Services Used: DJ
Endorsements
David from Audio Affiliated is one of my favorite audio specialists/DJ's to work with! He is friendly, upbeat, organized, in charge but not too bossy, and always playing just the right music to keep everyone dancing! I've worked with him numerous times and the clients are always happy and he creates a happy and fun atmosphere!
Audio Affiliated is a wedding DJ from Spokane, WA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Spokane, Washington, Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, and the surrounding areas. Audio Affiliated is a professional wedding disk jockey and master of ceremonies that has been part of the Spokane, WA wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in ceremony sound, grand entrances, decor lighting and client satisfaction
509-290-0933
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards