Aria Weddings and Banquet Facility

4.3
Value
Flexibility
4.2

I have been to about a dozen weddings in the past five years and was so happy to hear about Aria, (when it was opened for only about 5 months.) When I got engaged in November 2013 we went to look at Aria in December and fell in love right away, from the grounds, to the immaculate interior and complete WOW factor when you drive up the big hill. I loved that at that point they were just getting their name out and that people hadn't heard much about it. From being in so many weddings and attending so many I definitely wanted something different, that no one had been to a bunch of times before. Throughout the 18 month engagement Aria grew in popularity and people then started to comment on how gorgeous it was and how they heard the food was amazing. As a soon to be bride, hearing these things made me feel great and knowing my big day would take place there, made me feel like a princess. Everything went smoothly that day and we were very happy with the staff who was with us during the entire process; Lina, Joe and Kelly. They were easy to work with, easy to get a hold of and were very accommodating. We loved our experience at Aria and are still in awe at how elegant and regal looking it is. We highly recommend this venue with it's delicious food and beautiful ambiance. Any bride, go look at it and it will speak for itself!

-Carly Brooks

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
45 Murphy Road, Prospect , CT 06712

Entering their third decade of extraordinary service and sumptuous cuisine the Geloso Family is extremely excited to bring you...ARIA.

Aria is the most elegant, imaginative and sophisticated concept in the Wedding and Banquet Industry that your quests will ever experience.  Aria is the picture of architectural perfection that will celebrate a lifetime of memories.

Today you are the most important person in the room.  When you choose Aria you have placed an astounding amount of trust in theGeloso Family and their event staff.  If you have enjoyed their food and service in the past be prepared to be overwhelmed by Aria's refined dining and an atmosphere of style and luxury.

Creating an affair compared to no other is what dreams are made of...            IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s