Aria Weddings and Banquet Facility

Professionalism
Value
4.2
Flexibility

I would HIGHLY recommend Aria for your wedding venue. We immediately felt like family at our initial meeting and knew we were in good hands. The service and food is exceptional. People are still talking about our wedding and how delicious their meals were. The venue itself is breath taking. Our reception was on New Years Eve and we were lucky enough that the Aria was still decorated from Christmas. As if the venue couldn't get any more beautiful, they make it look even more stunning for the holidays. If Lina, or Joe could't find myself or my husband throughout the night of our reception, they went right over to my parents to make sure everything was OK. They are amazing! You would not be disappointed with the Aria :)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
45 Murphy Road, Prospect , CT 06712

Entering their third decade of extraordinary service and sumptuous cuisine the Geloso Family is extremely excited to bring you...ARIA.

Aria is the most elegant, imaginative and sophisticated concept in the Wedding and Banquet Industry that your quests will ever experience.  Aria is the picture of architectural perfection tha t will celebrate a lifetime of memories.

Today you are the most important person in the room.  When you choose Aria you have placed an astounding amount of trust in theGeloso Family and their event staff.  If you have enjoyed their food and service in the past be prepared to be overwhelmed by Aria's refined dining and an atmosphere of style and luxury.

Creating an affair compared to no other is what dreams are made of...            IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES!

Details