Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility Reviews

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/02/2018

Love Love Love

We recently had our November wedding at the Aria, and it was nothing short of perfection. Leading up to the wedding, Lina was SO helpful, responsive, and supportive through the entire process. The day of the wedding everything ran so smooth and efficiently. Our bridal attendant was phenomenal and so helpful, the food was AMAZING (we received SO many compliments from lots of happy guests) the whole ballroom was set up perfectly, and the Aria is just stunning and picture perfect. We could not be happier with our chose to have our wedding at the Aria, and I would recommend Aria to anyone looking for an elegant wedding venue!

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Chelsea!!! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was an honor to host your wedding and we are so pleased that everything exceeded your expectations! We welcome you to the Aria family and wish you a beautiful life and marriage!
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 10/28/2018

I went to Aria as a less expensive back up venue originally, however i was absolutely blown away. The venue was nicer than any of the other venues i visited abd the price was unbeatable. The staff was courteous and professional and i am so excited to host my wedding here.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you, Casey, for your review! We are so thrilled that you have chosen us to host your special day!

Nicole Wilson-Faniel · Married on 09/06/2018

Beautiful Venue

This is such a beautiful venue; my wedding day was exactly what I dreamed of and the attendants were excellent.

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

We are so happy that your wedding was what you dreamed of -- and that we could be a part of your special day! Thank you so much for your feedback! Congratulations and welcome to the Aria family!
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 09/01/2018

Perfection.

If you are looking for a fairy-tale kind of wedding and a one stop shop, Aria is ABSOLUTELY your place! My husband and I had our reception here and let me tell you, you get the royal treatment! We live in California, but had the wedding in CT and Aria was so accommodating. Every time we were visiting CT they would fit us in for appointments no problem. Professionalism from start to finish! They truly made our day one we will never ever forget! Book early because they book up FAST! The food and venue are to die for! Breath taking grounds and banquet halls! Each and every guest was literally blown away - from cocktail hour to the reception, everything was flawless. Be sure to ask for Besa to assist with your wedding because she is just the best! Lina and the Geloso men make a dynamite team! Thank you for making our dream of a wedding come to life! I recommend Aria 100x over, there is no other place that can make your dreams a reality

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 8

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Becky -- Thank you for such a wonderful review! It was an honor to host your wedding celebration and we are thrilled that you had the day of your dreams. We wish you and your husband a beautiful life full of happy memories! Stay in touch!

Brittany A, · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful Venue, Delicious Food

The Aria was everything we wanted and more! The staff was very professional, organized, and supportive both leading up to and on our wedding day. They had back-up plans ready in the event of inclement weather and took the time to walk us through both scenarios so that we were fully prepared. We wanted our ceremony to be held outside, but the venue is so gorgeous that we would have been happy either way. They were extremely accommodating and compassionate of my sister who has special needs and was my maid of honor. The bridal suite was spectacular and handicapped accessible. And the food!! Everything was absolutely delicious! Our guests are still raving about the cocktail hour, meals, and the venetian hour. My husband and I cannot wait to have dinner there again the next time they offer a tasting event. Overall, we had an amazing experience and would highly recommend it!

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Brittany - What a lovely review! Thank you so much for your feedback and for allowing us to share in your special day! We look forward to seeing you again and are proud to welcome you to the Aria family!

Erika · Married on 08/24/2018

Absolutely loved aria, everyone was so nice, our coordinator chrissy was amazing making sure everything was perfect. The food was outstanding even my guests were very happy with the amount of food there was and how good it was. It was just the perfect night I expected it to be thanks to aria and there team.

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 9

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Erika! You were a beautiful bride! Thank you so much for your feedback and for allowing us the opportunity to make your wedding a perfect event! It was an honor. Congratulations and welcome to the Aria family!

Jacqueline · Married on 08/11/2018

Best day ever!

Words cannot express how amazing the Aria made our wedding day. They did everything from setting up to making sure we knew what was happening and how the day would play out. This venue is truly a fairy tail and turned my dream wedding into reality. We dealt with Lori who was very responsive and ensured us everything would be great, and it was. She was also out officiant!

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 10

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you, Jacqueline, for this wonderful review. It was such a pleasure to work with you and share in your perfect day! We are honored that you trusted us with your fairy tale! We hope that you and your husband share a lifetime of perfect dreams.

Amanda · Married on 08/03/2018

My husband and I got married at Aria on August 3rd 2018. There are no words to describe the service and experience that we had working with Aria and their incredible team. Aria was the first and only venue that we looked at the weekend after we got engaged. After booking with Aria directly following our tour, they exceeded our expectations throughout the entire wedding planning process. There is truly no other venue in Connecticut that
“wows” quite like Aria does. From the lush gardens, fantastic patio, and absolutely exquisite ballroom, all of our guests were blown away the second they stepped into the grand foyer.

Throughout our entire wedding planning process, all of the Aria staff members were kind, compassionate, and extremely helpful. While we worked mainly with Lina, who was phenomenal, the entire Aria family catered to our every request and need. While we had heard that the food at Aria is out of this world, we can now attest that is truly is absolutely exceptional. Some of our guests thought cocktail hour was the dinner! Both my husband and I come from big Italian families, and everyone could not stop raving about the food.

We cannot thank Aria enough for helping make our dream wedding a reality. If we could give them 10 stars we would. They truly hit it out of the park, and ensured our wedding would be smooth and perfect, which it was. On the day of our wedding, we had an absolute blast, and that wouldn't be possible if it weren't for the Aria staff. Thank you all so so much!

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving us such incredible feedback! We were so happy to be a part of your special day and it means the world to us that you have gone above and beyond to share your experience with others. We welcome you to the Aria family and hope to see you again soon! Congratulations!

Julia · Married on 07/28/2018

I had my wedding two weeks ago at Aria and it was such an amazing experience. It was perfect from start to finish. Everyone (Lina, Chrissy, and Dimitri) was super helpful and made the day perfect. I am so happy that I had my wedding there and wouldn't change it for the world. I have very critical in-laws and they had no complaints for the entire night. Aria's services was compared to the Breakers in Florida and let me just say Aria's was superb. I definitely recommend this venue to whomever is looking for a venue to get marriedt or have their reception at!

Alysha · Married on 07/06/2018

Words can’t describe how happy we are with our choice to have our ceremony and reception at the Aria. Everything was perfect from the service, to the food and the organization. The venue gorgeous and also a perfect location for our first look photo shoot. We had about 190 people in the smller ballroom and it holds 200 but was a perfect fit. The price is very reasonable for the quality of service you get. If they do not have what you want, they will try to accommodate any requests. I woul absolutely recommend the Aria for any upcoming event. Our families have not stopped talking about how perfect the day was !!

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 11
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 12

Rita · Married on 06/03/2018

Aria was a perfect venue to have my elegant and romantic wedding!! Even though it’s not a beach setting, I was able to incorporate a ocean/ beach theme which came out beautifully!!! My guest are still talking about my wedding, how much detail I put into it and how much fun they all had! The food and the service was outstanding!!! Everything was delicious, served on time, and I especially was taken care of all night!! Big thanks to the Geloso Family for making my wedding day so special and memorable!! They handled everything with such ease and took all my worries away!!! I loved my wedding day so much that I can’t believe it’s all over!! Fun, enjoyable, and memorable is what Aria provided!!
    Thank you for all that you did for me and my husband!!!
    Much love and respect,
    Rita & John

Christina · Married on 05/30/2018

We had a great time from the start. My husband walked into aria and didn’t want to go to any other venue. We mostly worked with Lina, who was extremely helpful, always responded timely to emails and would call back if I left a message. Everything was set up exactly as I had pictured the day of my wedding. And they assign an attendant to the bride/groom who was amazing (We had Besa and I LOVED her). She always made sure we had drinks, made sure we ate, helped me with my dress or anything else I needed. The staff at aria helped us pack up everything at the end of the night and were just great.

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

Everyone who has been to Aria knows it is a gorgeous venue, but what sets them apart is the level of service you get during your wedding. Our bridal attendant was outstanding and was there for our every want and need the entire night. Multiple guests commented on the wait staff and how incredible they were. There was not one detail that was not perfectly planned and executed. Aria completely exceeded our expectations in every way!!!!

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 13
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 14

Sharron · Married on 04/21/2018

Getting married at Aria was the most memorable experience of our lives. We were very nervous when picking a wedding venue because we wanted to make sure that everything would be just what we wanted. The entire process, Aria made sure that we were planning our wedding just the way we wanted. They guided us through every single detail, making sure that we were happy and assuring us there was nothing to worry about. There are several opportunities to try Aria’s great food, as well- such as attending their monthly Monday night dinners.

When the big day came, Aria helped everything run so smoothly. Their staff was amazing and our bridal attendant, Besa, was absolutely incredible. We also had an Aria staff member, Kelly, officiate our wedding and she did an amazing job. The food was AMAZING and our guests complimented it so much. We really wish that we could relive our wedding night.

We truly thank Aria from the bottom of our hearts. If you are looking for a venue that will make your wedding a dream come true and treat you like family, we highly recommend Aria!

Kristen · Married on 04/13/2018

When my husband and I were looking at wedding venues last year, we immediately fell in love with the grounds and ballrooms at Aria. Even the lobby and common areas are absolutely stunning. After meeting with a sales manager, we were pleasantly surprised that their quotes included price per person WITH tax and tip, which we really appreciated. Because we didn’t necessarily get the date we wanted (we had limited options without going into the following year), Aria even gave us free up lighting and a free dessert. We got married on Friday, April 13th, 2018. While we were setting up the ballroom the day before our wedding, Joe (the owner) stopped by to make sure everything was okay. Although we knew it was early to have the fountains on, we asked Joe if he could get them to work. Sure enough, on our wedding day, the fountains and waterfall were running! We were lucky enough to have a gorgeous day (sunny and 70 degrees!) and the fountains just added to the beauty of the day. Joe was even present on our wedding day to congratulate us, and he checked in with us multiple times. Aria completely exceeded our expectations. We knew the food would be excellent, but the service was phenomenal as well. We had some special requests to speed up the process of the courses so that our guests could spend more time on the dance-floor, and Aria was more than accommodating. Not only that, but our guests were amazed at how each time they returned to their table, their napkin was formally placed at the setting. Our butler, Miguel, kept the room running smoothly and Chrissy, our bridal attendant, went above and beyond to make sure we always had a drink in hand (including our parents). We were so appreciative of her checking in on us and helping us get through the night smoothly. The delicious food, gorgeous ballrooms/grounds, and outstanding hospitality from EVERY employee (including the owner, Joe) make Aria, hands down, the number one best wedding venue in Connecticut!

Antoinette · Married on 03/31/2018

Our wedding on March 31, 2018 was truly one of the best days of my life. Aria is a beautiful venue, the food was amazing and the service outstanding! So many guests commented how good all the food was (awesome cocktail hour!) and how attentive and professional all the wait staff was. To top it off our bridal attendant was the sweetest woman. I couldn't have been happier the way everything turned out. I highly recommend Aria: the ballrooms are beautiful and the outdoors/ view made for some really beautiful photos. Plus the up lighting really turned it into party mode and they allow the sparkler exit there which was so much fun!

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 15
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 16

Jessica · Married on 02/24/2018

We can not say enough about our experience at Aria since day one when deciding to book our reception here. Our wedding on February 24,2018 was absolutely perfect! We felt like royalty all night long and couldn't have asked for anything more. Our guests continue to rave about the cocktail hour, bar, entrees, Venetian hour, and service. We specifically loved being greeted by Kelly at the front desk every time we went to visit the venue. She was a huge part of our decision to book back in April 2017 because of her confidence in what an amazing place it was. We would definitely recommend Aria to others so that they can have the same fairy-tale experience that we had!

Corey · Married on 01/13/2018

WOW. We never could have dreamed of a better place for us to celebrate on our wedding day. Our "Big Fat Greek-Italian Wedding" had over 250 guests, but "Ballroom A" allowed for all of our guests to sit, stand, and dance comfortably. With family and friends traveling from all over the United States and Canada, we wanted to make sure that they had a great time at our reception. Aria has broken the mold. Aside from the beauty of the venue itself, the staff was empathetic, friendly, and supportive throughout the wedding planning process. On our wedding day, my bride and I were treated like royalty. Aria assigned members of the staff to be there for us for everything from drinks to lighting. The quality of the food was phenomenal. You could have sliced the filet mignon with a fork! Since our wedding day, we have been showered with compliments expressing how gorgeous the wedding reception was. And the photos...my God, the photos! Make your photographer happy and choose Aria. Look no further. If Aria is on your list, it should be the only one on it!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Wow is right, Corey! Your review left us speechless! Thank you for such kind words and for letting us know that you have received positive feedback about your wedding. It makes us proud to know that we met your expectations. Thank you so much for choosing Aria, and please stay in touch with us.

Mary · Married on 12/23/2017

We were so lucky to have our reception at Aria. The venue is just stunning. After looking at pictures online, we knew right away we wanted to have our reception there. My husband and I live out of state, but the staff made it incredibly easy on us. The food was absolutely amazing, and the staff could not have been better. We received compliments all night about the food and staff. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to any bride. You are bound to have a beautiful wedding at Aria!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you, Mary, for your great review. It was such a pleasure to plan your wedding with you and we enjoyed every moment of making your dream come true. We hope that you will stay in touch!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 12/15/2017

We were thrilled to have had our reception at Aria! Everything from the service, to the food, to the atmosphere was outstanding! We had so many compliments from guests on how fantastic the food was and how much they ate! That was very important to us. We both had been to so many weddings in the past, and there is nothing more disappointing than low quality food... that isn't a concern here at all! We loved it so much, we decided to have them cater our Christmas dinner! I had a waitress assigned to me, and there was a waiter assigned to my husband the entire night. Anytime I turned around, she was there to help me with anything I needed! She even helped me take my heels off and put my comfortable shoes on! She was amazing! We had a huge bridal party - 9 guys, 11 girls, and 4 kids, and we all fit in the bridal suite perfectly with room to spare. They brought all of the cocktail hour food upstairs for us which was so convenient. I can't say enough about Aria. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a fantastic wedding venue!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

We are humbled by your kind words, Lindsey. It was such a pleasure to work with and for you and we certainly understand the joy of comfortable shoes! Thank you for your lovely review. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Jolene · Married on 12/10/2017

I can not thank the whole crew at Aria enough for making our wedding day so absolutely perfect! As an Interior designer I had very specific visions and instructions to which were all matched 100%. Not only did they accomplish everything I had asked for as far as décor and design but the food and service was AMAZING! We were given a personal assistant from the moment we entered Aria which made our day easy to enjoy. She brought us food during cocktail hour, reminded us when our hot meals were served, filled our drinks as soon as we finished them and even bustled my huge dress perfectly. Everyone at Aria certainly knows how to run a wedding beyond expectation. I would absolutely recommend any couple to use Aria as their wedding venue. They will not be disappointed and your day will be more perfect than imagined.
    Thank You Aria!
    Jolene & Chris Kelly

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 17
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 18

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Jolene - Thank you for such a lovely review. You and Chris are a beautiful couple and we were so proud that you chose us for your big day. Doing what we do is easy when we have clients like you. Please come back and see us!!

Marissa · Married on 11/24/2017

From the moment we saw Aria and started working with their team we knew this was where we wanted to have our wedding. From the very start, Lina was wonderful to work with. She answered all of our questions, was on top of all of the details and whenever we needed a recommendation she was there to provide some excellent feedback. The day of the wedding everything went off perfectly. Aria itself is absolutely gorgeous and elegant, I have not stopped hearing about how delicious the food was and the service was outstanding. The attendant that worked with us during the wedding was also amazing! Aria made my fairytale wedding come to life!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

On behalf of everyone at Aria, thank you, Marissa, for this incredible review and feedback. We were so honored to be a part of your important day and we wish you all of the happiness in the world! Please be sure to come back and see us!

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

It is difficult to put into words how perfect our wedding was in October and the significant role that Aria played in making it so. It goes without saying that Aria is one of the most beautiful venues in the area.. everyone that walked in was so blown away with the grand staircase, gorgeous ballroom, and breathtaking outdoor space but the service was exceptional as well. You simply cannot find a better valued venue in CT. The food was unbelievable and abundant (to the point our guests thought the cocktail hour was the full meal). Our personal attendant was with us the entire night ready with a drink in your hand before the ice melted in your last one.. she even bustled my dress when my MOH didn't remember how! They were absolutely fantastic and every bride and groom to go through there should expect the best night of their life!

Michelle · Married on 10/27/2017

There aren't enough words to describe the beautiful experience we had at Aria! As soon as we pulled up to the property, I knew this was the place we needed to get married at! We met with Lina and she was very helpful. Everybody was...Kelly, Donna, our maitre d, & our bridal assistant. I went to every bridal showcase and their monthly Monday night dinners to try the food, which was UNBELIEVABLE! The whole process of choosing our menu, linens, even bringing our decorations/favors was a pleasurable experience. The ambience of ballroom A was magical. The grounds & views are spectacular. Let's not forget the Bridal suite....just fabulous. Every room was spacious & oversized...plenty of room for everyone. Every inch of that venue reeks of glamour & elegance. And what a treat to walk down the dual staircase. Every time I went there, I just felt so special! I can't thank Aria enough for an unforgettable evening. I can't wait to come back for another dinner or to host another event!

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 19