Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility Reviews

137 Reviews for Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility

• Rolandith

Lindsay · Getting married on 06/21/2021

Wedding on June21, 2021

I can’t wait to have our wedding here on June21,2021 I love Aria it’s very beautiful

Sent on 07/16/2020

Chelsey Carducci · Married on 10/22/2020

Venue review

The staff was wonderful, venue was beautiful!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you so much, Chelsey! We are so proud of our team and always pleased to get feedback regarding the staff.
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/28/2020

Our Dream Wedding!

Thank you Lina and the wonderful staff at Aria for pulling off our dream wedding through Covid! This year has been nothing short of easy, but this venue is hands down amazing. Lina put up with my weekly phone calls through Covid, as I was unsure if this would even get to happen. Aria got guidance from CT Health Dpt of how to set up the wedding during Covid and it was truly a magical evening. Our guests said it was elegant, romantic, intimate and the nicest wedding they have ever been to. We are full of gratitude that we were able to have our special day and grateful for Aria for how much work and planning they put into this. You’re getting the best, with Aria!!!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Hi Kristen,
    It was my pleasure. I am so glad everything went well even during this crazy COVID time. Wishing you both all the happiness in the world!!
    Lina
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Liseo · Married on 02/16/2020

Beautiful Location for my Wedding

I was sure when I first got to Aria that I could never afford anything so extravagant. But their winter package is SO AFFORDABLE! We were thrilled when we booked and are still so happy we chose this venue. Our photos are stunning both inside and outside. My guests are still talking about the food we had weeks later. It was amazing. My bridal attendant, Katya, was AMAZING! I cannot say enough good things about her. I did not want for anything on my wedding day. I got to feel like a princess while the staff took care of everything. Katya was even there for me reminding me to breathe before heading down the aisle. She was wonderful. We are so glad we chose to get married at Aria!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Hi Kathleen
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so happy that your day was everything you dreamed it would be. Please share more of your beautiful photos with us on our facebook page.
    Best of Luck in the future and hopefully we will see you at another Aria event real soon-Aria Sales Team
  • Ange

Ange Di Gioia · Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible! Fairytale wedding

My wedding day was beyond expectation thanks to Aria! The entire staff was so attentive, detail oriented, and amazing. The experience was spectacular as was the venue itself. The food, both taste and the presentation, were unreal. I highly recommend this venue for your wedding, as they made my wedding day more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Still getting compliments and calls about the food and setup!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Hello Ange,

Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to make your wedding day dreams come true! We wish you the best.

Happy Thanksgiving!

From All of us at Aria!
  • F

Francesca · Married on 10/18/2019

The best day

There are no words to describe our wedding day. From start to finish it was everything we could have hoped for and more. I cannot believe it went that smooth, not one hiccup. I wish we could re-live the entire day again. From the minute our party bus arrived, Besa was outside waiting to greet us and bring us inside to get settled. She did not leave our side the entire night. She was always there and attentive before we had the chance to ask her for anything. I was very cold after taking pictures outside, and she brought me something to warm up. She does EVERYTHING and goes a step further. She is just amazing and we all loved her. Sergio and Besa work well together. Lina, Lory, and Kelly are wonderful. They are so personable, honest, and were always available to answer questions or give input. Joe, the owner is a one of a kind guy. So sweet, humble and truly wants everyone to be happy. What a beautiful place he has created along with his staff. We were so happy to see him at our wedding. I have not one complaint. I can’t think of one if I tried. The food was outstanding; everyone is still raving about it. The ballroom was set up when we arrived, it was a beautiful thing to see our vision come alive. This is the place you trust with one of the most important days of your life. I am so happy we did.

Sent on 12/23/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Oh my goodness, Francesca! Your very kind words are so appreciated! We were honored to work with you to create your dream wedding and are so thrilled that everything met your expectations! We wish you and Sage the happiest of happy ever afters! Thank you.

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2019

Aria was awesome

We didn’t even enter the building before we knew this was going to be the place where we were going to get married. The grounds at Aria are beautiful, but the lobby and ballrooms were stunning. They were booked out about a year and a half but were the only venue to have a room minimum (75) that we knew we could meet. Throughout the planning process, Lory and Lena were extremely responsive and more than willing to answer each of our questions. We went to a couple of their Monday night dinners expecting to try some of the wedding options, but they only offer some of the pasta and hors d'oeuvre choices – so while it is a fun experience, don’t expect to try wedding food. We also weren’t impressed with the quality of the food at the dinner. We also got to go to the tasting that they offer once a year for their booked weddings. Again, we weren’t able to try any of the main courses as they were just on display. There were maybe two hors d’oeuvres that were options but everything else available to try appeared to be a station that you could add to your wedding package. Again, it was a very fun experience and you did get to taste the cake from most of their preferred vendors. Even though we were nervous about not trying the food, the wedding day came and went and each item on our menu was PERFECTION. We still hear today how amazing the food was there and were told that, although the main courses were amazing, the cocktail hour was even better! So take Aria’s word for it and all the reviews that their food really is the best. The ceremony and reception went by seamlessly and was so organized by the staff that I didn’t have a thing to worry about. We can only hope that we are invited as guests to Aria so we can experience this beautiful and amazing venue again!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Ashley -- thank you so much for your incredibly kind review. It was such a pleasure working with you to create the wedding that you'd dreamed of and then watching it all come together on the perfect day! Thank you so much for choosing Aria! We can't wait to see you again soon!
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne Pereira · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing venue & food

Aria speaks for itself. The beauty inside and outside the venue is immaculate.
    The food for cocktail hour and our main meals were beyond anything we have ever had at any wedding venue. The variety offered to select from for choices are top quality.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you for your great review, Cheyenne. We are honored that you took the time to leave your feedback for us and are grateful that you chose to spend your day with us. We hope that you will be back again soon to visit!

Anjali Kharawala · Married on 08/04/2019

Dreams do come true!

Aria is the MOST beautiful venue! Out of all the things at the wedding the one thing everyone complimented the most was the venue and how beautiful of a location it was. Working with them for the past year has also been a dream, they were extremely professional and kind and try to make all of your dreams come true!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Hello Anjaili,

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you on your special day. We wish you the best!

Congratulations again!

From All of Us at Aria

Aaron · Married on 07/27/2019

Happy Ever After

This place, the staff, the food, the location, all AMAZING. This place does it right when it comes to weddings. From the moment we found this place, I knew this was where we were going to get married. Leading up to the event, we had two coordinators, Lina and Lory, walking us through all of the details and requirements that needed to be finalized. The big day, we had all of the help in the world. Unfortunately we both got sick on our big day, but it was all made okay due to who this company hires. Our Bridal Attendant, Cesar, BENT OVER BACKWARDS to help us. It was his compassion and attentiveness that made everything alright. Hands down I will be spreading the word about this place. They do things right here.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Aaron - while we are so sorry that you were sick for your special day, we are happy to know that we were able to create a wonderful occasion and that Cesar helped you to feel better and enjoy your wedding day. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We hope that you are feeling better and that you will take the opportunity to visit us and let us know how you are doing! Congratulations!
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 07/13/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better venue!

I cannot say enough about how perfect my wedding was thanks to the wonderful staff at the Aria! Loredonna and the rest of our wedding coordinators listened and adjusted to all of our concerns and helped us plan and experience the best day of our lives! The food was plentiful and amazing, the grounds and rooms are stunning, and the service staff is so accommodating and welcoming. Thank you for making our day an amazing one!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

What a beautiful review, Marisa! It was such a pleasure to meet and work with you to create the day of your dreams. Please be sure to keep in touch and let us know how you are doing! Thank you for trusting us!

Nina · Married on 06/27/2019

Awesome to work with

The customer service was great from start and they help make your day special.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you, Nina, for taking the time to leave such a nice review. We were so thrilled that you trusted us with you day.
  • Demetric

Demetric Butler · Married on 06/20/2019

Great Experience

The total experience was hands down wonderful. I would recommend this venue to everyone I come into contact with.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

What a beautiful wedding! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to work with you and for such a wonderful review! We wish you so much happiness!

Henry · Married on 06/16/2019

Absolutely amazing

The day of our wedding everything went according to plan. Our bridal attendant made sure we got time to eat as well ya kept up with the drinks. The food was exceptional and I received positive feedback in terms of food and how beautiful the venue was. If I had to do it all over again, without a doubt Aria would be my first and only choice.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

We are so happy that your day turned out to be everything you wanted and more and we are so grateful that you chose Aria for your big day. We will be sure to share your kind words with our staff.
  • Margaret

Margaret Salierno · Married on 06/15/2019

You Can't Go Wrong With Aria!

If you're looking for a perfect venue in CT to host your wedding reception, Aria in Prospect, is the place to go! As a native New Yorker, I was skeptical about having my daughter's wedding in CT but from the moment we walked into this beautiful venue I knew we had to have her wedding here. The hilltop views are breathtaking, the banquet rooms and outside gardens are magnificent and the food and service cannot be beat! Everything was perfect, from start to finish. The Geloso family treated us like we were members of their family. Joey Geloso, one of the owners, met with us a few times prior to the affair and was so helpful and accommodating. He helped us select the menu and worked with us to make it as affordable as possible. On the day of the wedding, the Aria staff worked tirelessly to make sure all of our guests had all of their needs met. The cocktail hour stations were exceptional, the main course meals were served promptly and were delicious and the Venetian Hour was absolutely amazing, From the prosciutto station to the fried dough station to the crepe station to the gelato station I don't think anyone could have left this wedding hungry! There just aren't enough good things I could say about this venue! I highly recommend it to everyone and I hope to be a repeat customer in the future! Aria is the BEST!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

It's always so nice to receive a happy review, but when it is the Mother of the Bride, it takes on even more meaning. We know how important your daughter's (and son's) weddings are and we work very hard to make sure that your every expectation is met and exceeded. Thank you for placing your trust in us and for giving us the opportunity to create a beautiful day for your daughter. We appreciate all of your kind words and will be sharing this review with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2019

Aria is the perfect and most beautiful venue

From day one Aria has made planning my day seamless. Everything was executed to complete perfection. All of the meetings catered around my schedule, and their staff was friendly and responsive. Nothing beats their elegant decor and beautiful gardens. The on-site fountains added an extra magical element to my day. They helped me not over think things and made sure I knew what was going on at all times to help keep me stress free. My bridal attendant Krissy was so wonderful, attentive, and professional. I could not have asked for a better person to help me through my special day. My Husband and I were married on June 9th, 2019 and every one of my guests has said it was the most beautiful and most fun wedding they have ever been too. While all of my vendors made my happily ever after a reality, I haven't had one complaint about anything, only extremely positive feedback on the food and service. Aria was the perfect place to exchange our vows and celebrate our love. I wish we could get married all over again. Thank you to everyone at Aria for making the happiest day of my life even more special.

Love, Mr. & Mrs. Archambault

Sent on 06/23/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you for such beautiful feedback! It was such a pleasure to work with you to create the wedding that you had dreamed about and we are so thrilled that your actual day was so perfect for you! If you choose to get married all over again (or maybe a vow renewal), we would love to work with you again! Keep in touch!
  • Doreen

Doreen Zywocinski · Married on 05/25/2019

Beyond perfect

As mother of the bride I wanted my daughter’s wedding to be nothing less than perfect! Our oldest daughter got married 11 years ago so I started all over looking at venues. My husband and I made an appointment at Aria...what a venue. We sat down with Lina Mosca who went over the brochure, pricing and everything in between. Now my daughter was pretty sure she wanted the wedding in the Queens New York area as that is where she and her now husband resides. I was fair, we viewed venues in New York and she in turn came to a few in CT. When they walked in to Aria we again met with Lina. Needless to say after them discussing it..they decided it was where they wanted to celebrate their new chapter! We started with a Sunday date but had to change to Saturday. Lina was beyond wonderful. Fast forward to May 25, 2019...cocktail hour was a feast in itself...dinner was perfect. Aria was beyond perfect. My only complaint is that it’s over...this was wedding was perfect💜

Sent on 05/28/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

We are so happy to have exceeded your expectations after the time you spent looking for the perfect venue! It was a pleasure to work with you and your daughter to plan such a beautiful wedding and to see it all come together! We hope that all of you have a wonderful future in front of you and hope that you will take some time to let us know how all of you are!

Angie · Married on 05/19/2019

Excellent service

The wedding planning was so smooth and easy. All of our guests were please with the food and the venue!!..Chrissy was great, she made the day go smoothly and truly made the day perfect.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review! We are very happy that you had such a perfect day and we wish you the very best of happy moments in your future! Please be sure to stay in touch!

Stephanie · Married on 04/05/2019

Aria banquet

They banquet made my day everything I wanted and more. It was beautiful, the food was great and the service was fantastic. They made sure me and my husband were happy at all time...

Sent on 06/05/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

We are so happy that your wedding was everything that you'd hoped for and that you and your husband felt cared for and happy. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we did and for trusting us with your special day!

Sheree · Married on 02/23/2019

A fairytale !!

When I walked into Aria I knew this was the venue for us !!! The staff is so friendly and accommodating . While planning with Lina she made sure everything was to our liking for our big day. On our wedding day our attendant Besa was the sweetest person I’ve inquired , Besa made my wedding jitters fade away. The food was served hot and ready and tasted amazing the bartenders so quick and Courteous. If I could do it all over again i would just to relive it all again , but I wouldn’t change a thing !!!!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Sheree - we are so happy that you chose Aria and we love that you had a wonderful time at your wedding! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to plan your big day with you and for such beautiful feedback. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/02/2018

Love Love Love

We recently had our November wedding at the Aria, and it was nothing short of perfection. Leading up to the wedding, Lina was SO helpful, responsive, and supportive through the entire process. The day of the wedding everything ran so smooth and efficiently. Our bridal attendant was phenomenal and so helpful, the food was AMAZING (we received SO many compliments from lots of happy guests) the whole ballroom was set up perfectly, and the Aria is just stunning and picture perfect. We could not be happier with our chose to have our wedding at the Aria, and I would recommend Aria to anyone looking for an elegant wedding venue!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Chelsea!!! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was an honor to host your wedding and we are so pleased that everything exceeded your expectations! We welcome you to the Aria family and wish you a beautiful life and marriage!
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 10/28/2018

I went to Aria as a less expensive back up venue originally, however i was absolutely blown away. The venue was nicer than any of the other venues i visited abd the price was unbeatable. The staff was courteous and professional and i am so excited to host my wedding here.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you, Casey, for your review! We are so thrilled that you have chosen us to host your special day!

Nicole Wilson-Faniel · Married on 09/06/2018

Beautiful Venue

This is such a beautiful venue; my wedding day was exactly what I dreamed of and the attendants were excellent.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

We are so happy that your wedding was what you dreamed of -- and that we could be a part of your special day! Thank you so much for your feedback! Congratulations and welcome to the Aria family!
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 09/01/2018

Perfection.

If you are looking for a fairy-tale kind of wedding and a one stop shop, Aria is ABSOLUTELY your place! My husband and I had our reception here and let me tell you, you get the royal treatment! We live in California, but had the wedding in CT and Aria was so accommodating. Every time we were visiting CT they would fit us in for appointments no problem. Professionalism from start to finish! They truly made our day one we will never ever forget! Book early because they book up FAST! The food and venue are to die for! Breath taking grounds and banquet halls! Each and every guest was literally blown away - from cocktail hour to the reception, everything was flawless. Be sure to ask for Besa to assist with your wedding because she is just the best! Lina and the Geloso men make a dynamite team! Thank you for making our dream of a wedding come to life! I recommend Aria 100x over, there is no other place that can make your dreams a reality

Sent on 12/13/2018

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Becky -- Thank you for such a wonderful review! It was an honor to host your wedding celebration and we are thrilled that you had the day of your dreams. We wish you and your husband a beautiful life full of happy memories! Stay in touch!