Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility Reviews

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 6
Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 7

Chelsey Carducci · Getting married on 10/22/2020

Venue review

The staff was wonderful, venue was beautiful!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you so much, Chelsey! We are so proud of our team and always pleased to get feedback regarding the staff.

Anjali Kharawala · Married on 08/04/2019

Dreams do come true!

Aria is the MOST beautiful venue! Out of all the things at the wedding the one thing everyone complimented the most was the venue and how beautiful of a location it was. Working with them for the past year has also been a dream, they were extremely professional and kind and try to make all of your dreams come true!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Hello Anjaili,

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you on your special day. We wish you the best!

Congratulations again!

From All of Us at Aria
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 07/13/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better venue!

I cannot say enough about how perfect my wedding was thanks to the wonderful staff at the Aria! Loredonna and the rest of our wedding coordinators listened and adjusted to all of our concerns and helped us plan and experience the best day of our lives! The food was plentiful and amazing, the grounds and rooms are stunning, and the service staff is so accommodating and welcoming. Thank you for making our day an amazing one!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

What a beautiful review, Marisa! It was such a pleasure to meet and work with you to create the day of your dreams. Please be sure to keep in touch and let us know how you are doing! Thank you for trusting us!

Nina · Married on 06/27/2019

Awesome to work with

The customer service was great from start and they help make your day special.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you, Nina, for taking the time to leave such a nice review. We were so thrilled that you trusted us with you day.
  • Demetric

Demetric Butler · Married on 06/20/2019

Great Experience

The total experience was hands down wonderful. I would recommend this venue to everyone I come into contact with.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 8

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

What a beautiful wedding! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to work with you and for such a wonderful review! We wish you so much happiness!

Henry · Married on 06/16/2019

Absolutely amazing

The day of our wedding everything went according to plan. Our bridal attendant made sure we got time to eat as well ya kept up with the drinks. The food was exceptional and I received positive feedback in terms of food and how beautiful the venue was. If I had to do it all over again, without a doubt Aria would be my first and only choice.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

We are so happy that your day turned out to be everything you wanted and more and we are so grateful that you chose Aria for your big day. We will be sure to share your kind words with our staff.
  • Margaret

Margaret Salierno · Married on 06/15/2019

You Can't Go Wrong With Aria!

If you're looking for a perfect venue in CT to host your wedding reception, Aria in Prospect, is the place to go! As a native New Yorker, I was skeptical about having my daughter's wedding in CT but from the moment we walked into this beautiful venue I knew we had to have her wedding here. The hilltop views are breathtaking, the banquet rooms and outside gardens are magnificent and the food and service cannot be beat! Everything was perfect, from start to finish. The Geloso family treated us like we were members of their family. Joey Geloso, one of the owners, met with us a few times prior to the affair and was so helpful and accommodating. He helped us select the menu and worked with us to make it as affordable as possible. On the day of the wedding, the Aria staff worked tirelessly to make sure all of our guests had all of their needs met. The cocktail hour stations were exceptional, the main course meals were served promptly and were delicious and the Venetian Hour was absolutely amazing, From the prosciutto station to the fried dough station to the crepe station to the gelato station I don't think anyone could have left this wedding hungry! There just aren't enough good things I could say about this venue! I highly recommend it to everyone and I hope to be a repeat customer in the future! Aria is the BEST!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 9
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 10
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 11
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 12

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

It's always so nice to receive a happy review, but when it is the Mother of the Bride, it takes on even more meaning. We know how important your daughter's (and son's) weddings are and we work very hard to make sure that your every expectation is met and exceeded. Thank you for placing your trust in us and for giving us the opportunity to create a beautiful day for your daughter. We appreciate all of your kind words and will be sharing this review with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2019

Aria is the perfect and most beautiful venue

From day one Aria has made planning my day seamless. Everything was executed to complete perfection. All of the meetings catered around my schedule, and their staff was friendly and responsive. Nothing beats their elegant decor and beautiful gardens. The on-site fountains added an extra magical element to my day. They helped me not over think things and made sure I knew what was going on at all times to help keep me stress free. My bridal attendant Krissy was so wonderful, attentive, and professional. I could not have asked for a better person to help me through my special day. My Husband and I were married on June 9th, 2019 and every one of my guests has said it was the most beautiful and most fun wedding they have ever been too. While all of my vendors made my happily ever after a reality, I haven't had one complaint about anything, only extremely positive feedback on the food and service. Aria was the perfect place to exchange our vows and celebrate our love. I wish we could get married all over again. Thank you to everyone at Aria for making the happiest day of my life even more special.

Love, Mr. & Mrs. Archambault

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 13

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you for such beautiful feedback! It was such a pleasure to work with you to create the wedding that you had dreamed about and we are so thrilled that your actual day was so perfect for you! If you choose to get married all over again (or maybe a vow renewal), we would love to work with you again! Keep in touch!
  • Doreen

Doreen Zywocinski · Married on 05/25/2019

Beyond perfect

As mother of the bride I wanted my daughter’s wedding to be nothing less than perfect! Our oldest daughter got married 11 years ago so I started all over looking at venues. My husband and I made an appointment at Aria...what a venue. We sat down with Lina Mosca who went over the brochure, pricing and everything in between. Now my daughter was pretty sure she wanted the wedding in the Queens New York area as that is where she and her now husband resides. I was fair, we viewed venues in New York and she in turn came to a few in CT. When they walked in to Aria we again met with Lina. Needless to say after them discussing it..they decided it was where they wanted to celebrate their new chapter! We started with a Sunday date but had to change to Saturday. Lina was beyond wonderful. Fast forward to May 25, 2019...cocktail hour was a feast in itself...dinner was perfect. Aria was beyond perfect. My only complaint is that it’s over...this was wedding was perfect💜

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 14
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 15
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 16
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 17

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

We are so happy to have exceeded your expectations after the time you spent looking for the perfect venue! It was a pleasure to work with you and your daughter to plan such a beautiful wedding and to see it all come together! We hope that all of you have a wonderful future in front of you and hope that you will take some time to let us know how all of you are!

Angie · Married on 05/19/2019

Excellent service

The wedding planning was so smooth and easy. All of our guests were please with the food and the venue!!..Chrissy was great, she made the day go smoothly and truly made the day perfect.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review! We are very happy that you had such a perfect day and we wish you the very best of happy moments in your future! Please be sure to stay in touch!

Stephanie · Married on 04/05/2019

Aria banquet

They banquet made my day everything I wanted and more. It was beautiful, the food was great and the service was fantastic. They made sure me and my husband were happy at all time...

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 18
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 19
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 20
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 21

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

We are so happy that your wedding was everything that you'd hoped for and that you and your husband felt cared for and happy. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we did and for trusting us with your special day!

Sheree · Married on 02/23/2019

A fairytale !!

When I walked into Aria I knew this was the venue for us !!! The staff is so friendly and accommodating . While planning with Lina she made sure everything was to our liking for our big day. On our wedding day our attendant Besa was the sweetest person I’ve inquired , Besa made my wedding jitters fade away. The food was served hot and ready and tasted amazing the bartenders so quick and Courteous. If I could do it all over again i would just to relive it all again , but I wouldn’t change a thing !!!!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Sheree - we are so happy that you chose Aria and we love that you had a wonderful time at your wedding! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to plan your big day with you and for such beautiful feedback. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/02/2018

Love Love Love

We recently had our November wedding at the Aria, and it was nothing short of perfection. Leading up to the wedding, Lina was SO helpful, responsive, and supportive through the entire process. The day of the wedding everything ran so smooth and efficiently. Our bridal attendant was phenomenal and so helpful, the food was AMAZING (we received SO many compliments from lots of happy guests) the whole ballroom was set up perfectly, and the Aria is just stunning and picture perfect. We could not be happier with our chose to have our wedding at the Aria, and I would recommend Aria to anyone looking for an elegant wedding venue!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Chelsea!!! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was an honor to host your wedding and we are so pleased that everything exceeded your expectations! We welcome you to the Aria family and wish you a beautiful life and marriage!
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 10/28/2018

I went to Aria as a less expensive back up venue originally, however i was absolutely blown away. The venue was nicer than any of the other venues i visited abd the price was unbeatable. The staff was courteous and professional and i am so excited to host my wedding here.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you, Casey, for your review! We are so thrilled that you have chosen us to host your special day!

Nicole Wilson-Faniel · Married on 09/06/2018

Beautiful Venue

This is such a beautiful venue; my wedding day was exactly what I dreamed of and the attendants were excellent.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

We are so happy that your wedding was what you dreamed of -- and that we could be a part of your special day! Thank you so much for your feedback! Congratulations and welcome to the Aria family!
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 09/01/2018

Perfection.

If you are looking for a fairy-tale kind of wedding and a one stop shop, Aria is ABSOLUTELY your place! My husband and I had our reception here and let me tell you, you get the royal treatment! We live in California, but had the wedding in CT and Aria was so accommodating. Every time we were visiting CT they would fit us in for appointments no problem. Professionalism from start to finish! They truly made our day one we will never ever forget! Book early because they book up FAST! The food and venue are to die for! Breath taking grounds and banquet halls! Each and every guest was literally blown away - from cocktail hour to the reception, everything was flawless. Be sure to ask for Besa to assist with your wedding because she is just the best! Lina and the Geloso men make a dynamite team! Thank you for making our dream of a wedding come to life! I recommend Aria 100x over, there is no other place that can make your dreams a reality

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 22

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Becky -- Thank you for such a wonderful review! It was an honor to host your wedding celebration and we are thrilled that you had the day of your dreams. We wish you and your husband a beautiful life full of happy memories! Stay in touch!

Brittany A, · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful Venue, Delicious Food

The Aria was everything we wanted and more! The staff was very professional, organized, and supportive both leading up to and on our wedding day. They had back-up plans ready in the event of inclement weather and took the time to walk us through both scenarios so that we were fully prepared. We wanted our ceremony to be held outside, but the venue is so gorgeous that we would have been happy either way. They were extremely accommodating and compassionate of my sister who has special needs and was my maid of honor. The bridal suite was spectacular and handicapped accessible. And the food!! Everything was absolutely delicious! Our guests are still raving about the cocktail hour, meals, and the venetian hour. My husband and I cannot wait to have dinner there again the next time they offer a tasting event. Overall, we had an amazing experience and would highly recommend it!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Brittany - What a lovely review! Thank you so much for your feedback and for allowing us to share in your special day! We look forward to seeing you again and are proud to welcome you to the Aria family!

Erika · Married on 08/24/2018

Absolutely loved aria, everyone was so nice, our coordinator chrissy was amazing making sure everything was perfect. The food was outstanding even my guests were very happy with the amount of food there was and how good it was. It was just the perfect night I expected it to be thanks to aria and there team.

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 23

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Erika! You were a beautiful bride! Thank you so much for your feedback and for allowing us the opportunity to make your wedding a perfect event! It was an honor. Congratulations and welcome to the Aria family!

Jacqueline · Married on 08/11/2018

Best day ever!

Words cannot express how amazing the Aria made our wedding day. They did everything from setting up to making sure we knew what was happening and how the day would play out. This venue is truly a fairy tail and turned my dream wedding into reality. We dealt with Lori who was very responsive and ensured us everything would be great, and it was. She was also out officiant!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 24

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you, Jacqueline, for this wonderful review. It was such a pleasure to work with you and share in your perfect day! We are honored that you trusted us with your fairy tale! We hope that you and your husband share a lifetime of perfect dreams.

Amanda · Married on 08/03/2018

My husband and I got married at Aria on August 3rd 2018. There are no words to describe the service and experience that we had working with Aria and their incredible team. Aria was the first and only venue that we looked at the weekend after we got engaged. After booking with Aria directly following our tour, they exceeded our expectations throughout the entire wedding planning process. There is truly no other venue in Connecticut that
“wows” quite like Aria does. From the lush gardens, fantastic patio, and absolutely exquisite ballroom, all of our guests were blown away the second they stepped into the grand foyer.

Throughout our entire wedding planning process, all of the Aria staff members were kind, compassionate, and extremely helpful. While we worked mainly with Lina, who was phenomenal, the entire Aria family catered to our every request and need. While we had heard that the food at Aria is out of this world, we can now attest that is truly is absolutely exceptional. Some of our guests thought cocktail hour was the dinner! Both my husband and I come from big Italian families, and everyone could not stop raving about the food.

We cannot thank Aria enough for helping make our dream wedding a reality. If we could give them 10 stars we would. They truly hit it out of the park, and ensured our wedding would be smooth and perfect, which it was. On the day of our wedding, we had an absolute blast, and that wouldn't be possible if it weren't for the Aria staff. Thank you all so so much!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving us such incredible feedback! We were so happy to be a part of your special day and it means the world to us that you have gone above and beyond to share your experience with others. We welcome you to the Aria family and hope to see you again soon! Congratulations!

Julia · Married on 07/28/2018

I had my wedding two weeks ago at Aria and it was such an amazing experience. It was perfect from start to finish. Everyone (Lina, Chrissy, and Dimitri) was super helpful and made the day perfect. I am so happy that I had my wedding there and wouldn't change it for the world. I have very critical in-laws and they had no complaints for the entire night. Aria's services was compared to the Breakers in Florida and let me just say Aria's was superb. I definitely recommend this venue to whomever is looking for a venue to get marriedt or have their reception at!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Alysha · Married on 07/06/2018

Words can’t describe how happy we are with our choice to have our ceremony and reception at the Aria. Everything was perfect from the service, to the food and the organization. The venue gorgeous and also a perfect location for our first look photo shoot. We had about 190 people in the smller ballroom and it holds 200 but was a perfect fit. The price is very reasonable for the quality of service you get. If they do not have what you want, they will try to accommodate any requests. I woul absolutely recommend the Aria for any upcoming event. Our families have not stopped talking about how perfect the day was !!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 25
    Aria Wedding and Banquet Facility 26

Rita · Married on 06/03/2018

Aria was a perfect venue to have my elegant and romantic wedding!! Even though it’s not a beach setting, I was able to incorporate a ocean/ beach theme which came out beautifully!!! My guest are still talking about my wedding, how much detail I put into it and how much fun they all had! The food and the service was outstanding!!! Everything was delicious, served on time, and I especially was taken care of all night!! Big thanks to the Geloso Family for making my wedding day so special and memorable!! They handled everything with such ease and took all my worries away!!! I loved my wedding day so much that I can’t believe it’s all over!! Fun, enjoyable, and memorable is what Aria provided!!
    Thank you for all that you did for me and my husband!!!
    Much love and respect,
    Rita & John

Sent on 06/17/2018

Christina · Married on 05/30/2018

We had a great time from the start. My husband walked into aria and didn’t want to go to any other venue. We mostly worked with Lina, who was extremely helpful, always responded timely to emails and would call back if I left a message. Everything was set up exactly as I had pictured the day of my wedding. And they assign an attendant to the bride/groom who was amazing (We had Besa and I LOVED her). She always made sure we had drinks, made sure we ate, helped me with my dress or anything else I needed. The staff at aria helped us pack up everything at the end of the night and were just great.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

Everyone who has been to Aria knows it is a gorgeous venue, but what sets them apart is the level of service you get during your wedding. Our bridal attendant was outstanding and was there for our every want and need the entire night. Multiple guests commented on the wait staff and how incredible they were. There was not one detail that was not perfectly planned and executed. Aria completely exceeded our expectations in every way!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018