Aria Melody DJ

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The whole Aria Melody team, and most especially DJ Rob, was incredible to work with! Highly professional and prompt, and exactly what was promised -- no gimmicks! I was a little bit nervous planning a wedding to be held in NYC by booking most vendors via phone/email and without in-person meetings due to being out of town, but I never questioned that Aria was the right fit for us! We actually looked at two different cities and had some crazy DJ experiences elsewhere, to the point of almost being harassed! Aria and DJ Rob put me at ease and I never had any issues or displeasure.

In the few weeks leading up to the ceremony, DJ Rob sent me links for Spotify playlists so that I could give him a feel for what vibe we wanted for each part of the event: pre-ceremony, cocktail hour, and then a formal dinner separate from the dance party to round out the night. The venue is two stories so we needed sound equipment all over the place, and after setting up for an outdoor ceremony, it started pouring 45 minutes before and we moved the ceremony inside but still had dancing outside. This created A LOT of work for DJ Rob and he handled it incredibly well and was just an all-around pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
708 Jefferson Street, 4, Hoboken, NJ 07030
BLOG

No lights. No fog. No gimmicks.

Aria Melody DJ is a refreshingly different kind of company - the alternative to the cheesy DJ.

As a wedding guest himself, John Sinclair strives to get right what so many DJs get wrong. He constantly monitors the volume, honors all "must play" and "do not play" lists, pronounces all names correctly and doesn't play your typical, overplayed ... read more

As a wedding guest himself, John Sinclair strives to get right what so many DJs get wrong. He constantly monitors the volume, honors all "must play" and "do not play" lists, pronounces all names correctly and doesn't play your typical, overplayed music.

No lights. No fog. No blow-up instruments. No excessive talking on the microphone.

Aria Melody DJ believes music can be fun but professional, tasteful and without gimmicks.

And of course, you'll have complete creative control over your playlist.

We're rated 5-stars by Wedding Wire, Project Wedding and Yelp.com users and a favorite of couples and wedding planners alike.

Please visit our website @ | www.ariamelody.com & if our approach matches your taste, we look forward to hearing from you.

No pressure.