191 Reviews for Aria Melody DJ

Liability Insurance (6)
MC (6)
One Event Per Day (4)
189 Aria Melody DJ Reviews

Working with Owen and Luke at Aria Melody made our wedding both easy and so FUN! From our first encounter, Owen was super responsive and let us know that his DJs were there for our kind of party - a fun night with good music and without cheesy intros and choreographed weirdness. He immediately connected us with Luke, who would be available on the actual date of our wedding. We got to chat a bit on the phone and meet in person before signing on and it was all a breeze. Luke got a feel for what we liked and didn't like and gave us much needed advice on the flow of the evening, song selections, timings, etc. On the day of, he showed up ready to roll and got us through our ceremony, cocktails, dinner and - FINALLY - the party! All of our guests had the best time and gave us tons of compliments on awesome music. We would 100% recommend Luke and Aria Melody for any event!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/9/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, One Event Per Day

Luke was great! No gimmicks or silly smoke shows, just great music and environment! A+++

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Aria Melody DJ was awesome! I think cost-wise they were on par with other DJs we looked into but without the CHEESE! I definitely would recommend DJ Coolhand, we gave him a TON of music and he was able to mix a lot of different songs together. He was very accommodating in terms of meeting up with us for a very quick rehearsal 2 days before the wedding and was super responsive whenever we had questions (which was a lot of the time haha).

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/29/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Aria Melody was the best! Our DJ Luke somehow magically managed to both stick to our list, and yet also improve on it at the same time. We barely got to eat our cake at all because we kept saying we would take a break from dancing after this next song, but then we were into every song and the dance floor stayed full.

Luke was also extremely professional. Each event was announced at the right time, people introduced in the right way, their names pronounced right, sound system working and played at the right volume. As promised, no gimmicks or drama.

Finally Luke thought of some things that we didn't even think of. We had picked out a lovely song for our first dance, but hadn't completely thought through how we'd feel to have everyone watching only us for that whole time. So we began our dance, but started to feel awkward and stressed, and right then Luke called out for our families to join us on the dance floor. Thank you Luke! We would have asked for that ahead of time if we had thought of it. Five stars would hire again if that was a thing.

Profile Picture Nerp, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What a blast our wedding was! Luke @ Aria Melody was so responsive to what we were looking for and was so helpful throughout the planning process. The music played at our wedding was exactly what we had hoped for-- we and our guests spent the night dancing which is just what we wanted from the beginning. Wish we could go back and do it again!

Profile Picture S, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Aria Melody was wonderful - from beginning to end. Owen coordinated the services for our wedding and was helpful and available all the way through the process. Services were well priced and clearly explained, no hidden or surprise charges.

June was our DJ and she understood the exact vibe that we were going for, including some special requests and some songs that were fun and humorous to us! She expertly worked in songs that pleased ALL of our guests. It's not often that I've seen guests of all ages and musical interests sharing the dance floor! It was fun, and never corny, exactly what we were looking for.

I can't recommend Aria Melody highly enough!

Profile Picture Gina, 12/9/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our search for a DJ took a really long time because we didn't want someone with a fog machine and cheesy dance songs. We wanted a DJ who could appropriately accommodate our Sunday afternoon wedding and play to a crowd of mixed age groups, and Joseph from Aria Melody did not disappoint! We don't live in the area so weren't able to meet Joseph before the wedding, but he was really prompt in answering our questions via email and called a few times to go over details. He had people from all generations out on the dance floor and having a good time. He was also really accommodating when our reception ran a little bit longer than expected. Thank you so much Joseph and Aria Melody DJ for a fantastic wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Our experience with DJ Luke and Aria Melody was great start to finish. Luke was easy to work with, accessible, responsive -- and most importantly, he gave us exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. We had a very specific musical vibe we were looking for and he captured it exactly, and even filled in the gaps with songs we loved but hadn't specifically asked for. We have nothing but great things to say about the DJ experience and highly recommend both Aria Melody and DJ Luke!

Profile Picture Brian, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Booking a DJ through Aria Melody was seamless! Owen was very responsive, answered all our questions and suggested that we meet with a DJ before making a deposit. We ended up booking Nicole as our wedding DJ right away since she understood our taste in music and offered affordable rates. Nicole helped us with many of our song selections and it was great working with her through the whole process. On the day of our wedding, she had everyone on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Derek & Stephanie, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had DJ June from Aria Melody DJ our summer wedding and she was spectacular. My wife and I both work in the music business so the music at our wedding was of extra importance to us. June was super easy to work with - she let us make a couple short playlists to give her a sense of the vibe we were going for and then filled it out from there. It was perfect from start to finish - strongly recommend these guys.

Profile Picture Jim, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the service we received from Aria Melody DJ! Owen was our DJ for our wedding on August 25, 2017. We spoke to him the night before the wedding with several new songs request etc. He executed so well. If your looking for a a DJ who is professional, organized and someone who knows his music, then Owen is your guy! Some of our guest almost missed dinner because they were way too busy on the dance floor. Funny little story, one of my guest ripped his pants and Owen got right on the job and duck taped him up! Lol. He became a man of many trades! My guest are still talking about how great he was. I will definitely work with Aria Melody Dj in the near future! Thanks Again Owen.

Profile Picture Yarnell, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I really appreciate how responsive and how flexible Aria Melody was, we had DJ June and she really got everyone into the mood! She helped us make announcements and Owen was able to help us edit our first dance song so it would flow the way we wanted! Thank you so much again!

Profile Picture Eric, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Luke, our DJ, was easily to communicate with by email and through phone calls. He was there early to set up and everything ran smoothly. I loved how our guests could suggest songs and he would play them. A great value for a great DJ! Thank you!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 7/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Aria Melody to DJ our wedding celebration at the Nomad Hotel Rooftop in NYC. Owen was our original contact and was very responsive, informative and professional. He also ended up being our DJ on the night and we couldn't have been luckier to have him. My husband and I didn't have many "must play" songs, we just wanted a general party high energy vibe and Owen absolutely nailed it! We shared a spotify playlist with some genres/songs we liked and the playlist he came up with for the night was perfect. He was professional, on time and looked polished on the day. We had minimal formalities, but he assisted on the mic to help them move along with such class. And most importantly, all of our guests were on the dance floor all night and HAVE NOT STOPPED raving about the music. We thank you Owen for making our special day that much better.

Profile Picture Tara, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joseph from Aria Melody DJ did a fantastic job for our wedding. He was professional, responsive, and most of all did a great job editing/mixing our requested music together into a perfect evening. Our dinner ran late, which cut his play-time nearly in half. He did a phenomenal job adjusting to ensure that our "must-play" songs were all hit in the reduced time, and everyone had an amazing time.

Profile Picture Ryan, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nicole was our DJ and she was just great. We gave her a couple "must play" songs but let the rest be up to her after a discussion of what kind of music we liked. It was so much fun! She played great music throughout the entire day. She called us the week prior to the wedding to make sure she knew the pronunciations of the people doing the toasts at the wedding. Everything was set up by her and Owen and I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I are very happy that we chose Aria Melody for our wedding in July. We originally reached out to Owen, who was very responsive, informative and professional. Owen put us in touch with June who would be our DJ for the event. We worked closely with June to customize the soundtrack for our wedding, from start to finish. June was super friendly and flexible with us and provided recommendations when we were drawing a blank. She made the process fun! On the day of the wedding, Owen and June worked together to set up the music and microphones for our outdoor ceremony, then June scurried back inside to get the tunes started for the cocktail hour and reception. Everything went so smoothly! We had a daytime wedding and were nervous people might not be up for dancing, but June had people on their feet the entire time! She even selected a last song for us that was a huge hit; everyone was on the dance floor! Friends and family continue to tell us what a great time they had at the wedding, citing that our DJ was amazing and that some of my girlfriends even “want to be her” :) Thank you Owen and June for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We booked Owen for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. From the first time we met him through the last song that he played, he was incredible. He was extremely responsive throughout the entire process. He welcomed all of our song requests (even the more obscure ones), wove them together seamlessly, and did not play a single bad song the entire night. I lost count of how many friends of ours commented about his song selection. He stayed true to Aria's mantra; no cringe-worthy chicken dance/electric slide/etc, no cheesy chanting into the microphone; just great music!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Luke was AWESOME! I was super picky about the music and had a lot of specific instructions. He was accommodating and understanding. Everything went off without a hitch! He was clear about it being OUR day so he was happy to take any direction we gave him.

Highly recommend Luke and the rest of the Aria Melody DJ staff.

Profile Picture Robert, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ June was fantastic! She was super helpful during the planning process and I was confident she knew what we wanted. My guests, family, and I were blown away by how amazing June was at the wedding! I've never been to a wedding that was so fun and with so many people dancing! I could not recommend June enough!

Profile Picture Julia, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the minute we first reached out to Aria Melody, they were responsive, thoughtful and excited to be a part of our special day. We found them by a simple Google search: "non-cheesy DJ." We got exactly that, and SO much more. We met our DJ (Joseph S) only a week or two after our first email exchange. He was flexible with our schedules and it was refreshing to meet a vendor in person. We have pretty specific tastes in music, and Joseph did a great job of sticking to our curated Spotify playlist as well as our do not play list. He also took some liberty with the list to make sure everyone was having a great time. Our guests were dancing all night! We have heard nothing but rave reviews from everyone at the wedding, and I've even recommended Aria Melody to 2 future brides since our wedding day.

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Outstanding work by our DJ Joe Schmicci and aria melody DJ. We couldn't have asked for better for our wedding!

Profile Picture User7671016, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We worked with Owen and Joseph and both were amazing. Joseph had everyone on the dance floor. We highly recommend this company and its DJ's!

Profile Picture User4363811, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We worked with Joe S and he was so much fun. We decided last minute to have our friend perform our first dance song and he was so accommodating and helpful to make sure the audio sounded great not only for our guests, but for our videographer too! Joe was super responsive, very professional, and really helped keep the party going out our wedding. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews