Angelus Bridal & Formals

Angelus Bridal & Formals

Pompano Beach, FL
954.943.7768   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

I didn't know what to expect wedding dress shopping , and it turned out to be quite a pleasant experience. Stephanie was great and I ended up falling in love, and buying the 1st dress I tried on! So, I said "Yes to the Dress", and quite happy I did.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
878 SW 10th Ave, Ste. 8, Pompano Beach, FL 33069

It's all about the Bride

Founded in 1991, Angelus Bridal Formals was

... read more

Founded in 1991, Angelus Bridal Formals was created to offer the “bride” and the “special occasion” customer the finest and most trendy designs, made with top quality fabrics and materials, at the lowest cost possible and with an exceptional customer service. And best of all, we carry all sizes in stock, from size 4 up to size 30.
The owner Coco Abadi has been in the bridal business since 1982. In 1996 he created and patented the "Flattering me" strapless bra, the only strapless bra in the world that give women complete breast support, with sizes up to "52F".
We are not a department store where the customers help themselves. Even though we are a warehouse type store we offer our customers full service like a fine bridal salon; on this special day we want to pamper you. Remember, we have created Angelus to offer you the best service.

Weddings and special occasions aren’t just regular dates, they are special and you want to make sure that every second you spend on getting everything for that date is done right, perfect, and without getting overcharged for it.
There are different kinds of customers; for example different looks, different body shapes, and even different religions and cultures. These are all important to choosing the right style for you.

Our bridal consultants are unique because they were trained not just to sell a product; she/he is a specialist, an expert who is instrumental in educating the customer about how to buy her wedding gown. They are trained professionals, extremely patient, empathetic and attentive, to deal effectively with the sensitive nature of most customers. They are trained to listen to you and understand your needs.
At Angelus Bridal Formals you will find the Wedding Gown of your dreams
at a price and service you won’t believe.

Store Hours

Monday - Friday: 10:00am to 6:00pm

Saturday: Closed

Sunday: 10:00am to 6:00pm (Appointments are necessary)

For Appointments
Call (954)943-7768, or e-mail us at:

Map & Directions
Visit the following link:

+/- read less
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1991
Employees: 5
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Angelus Bridal & Formals is a wedding shop from Pompano beach, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, and West Palm Beach. Angelus Bridal & Formals is a professional wedding shop that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for 21 years. We specialize in Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaids, Headpieces, Veils and Undergarments, including the famous Flattering me low back Strapless bra.