An Affair To Remember

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Congratulations on your engagement!  Now, let's talk flowers and decor...

If you're looking for assistance designing the big day from the bouquets and bridal flowers to the linens and centerpieces, you've come to the right place! Located in St. Louis, MO, An Affair To Remember is a custom décor, floral design and rental company specializing in weddings and special events.

Whether you need gorgeous flowers or bouquets for your wedding party or specialty linens or decor to complete your vision, we have what you need to make your wedding unforgettable. We’ll create a custom design tailored to your needs, your vision and your budget that will take your wedding to the next level.

Browse our work and rental items online, visit our new showroom in the Central West End, or contact us today for a private consultation. We would be thrilled to help turn your wedding dreams into reality.

Jody Cox, Owner & Lead Designer

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jody was AMAZING to work with! With just a few pictures to work from she brought my visions to life! She was SO great and easy to Work with! My wedding guest list unexpectedly grew quite a bit, even with short notice I let her know and she was wonderfully accommodating! My wedding bouquet was perfect, and the reception venue was breathtaking! She transformed the entire space effortlessly! I would definitely recommend without hesitation An Affair to Remeber!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Associations I Belong to
An Affair To Remember is a wedding floral design, decorating and rental company from St. Louis. We service weddings througout the local area, including St. Louis County, Chesterfield, MO, and the Metro East. An Affair To Remember is a professional wedding floral design, decorating and rental company that has been part of the Illinois wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in wedding flowers, decorating and styling, and luxury rentals
314-669-6374
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment