Amanda Perkins Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Do they make 6 stars? Cause they should, and if they made that I'd still think Amanda deserved more. She is one of the most genuinely talented, caring and passionate people I've ever had the pleasure of working with. From the meetings, to the actual day, I knew I had made the right choice.

The day of my wedding was slightly rainy and rather gloomy, but we approached it with a good attitude, and she kept telling me that if I didn't want to traipse all over my muddy rustic venue in my wedding dress, I didn't have to, but I only get married once and a little mud isn't going to stop me! And I am glad I didn't let it, the photos turned out GORGEOUS. She even got inspired and took a great one of our reflection within a puddle. Talk about lemons into lemonade.

I could tell during the day she loved what she was doing and truly cared about the quality of the pictures. Since the wedding she hasn't been any less helpful or communicative. She got us our preview really quickly and our photos shortly thereafter. I've been going nuts ordering prints from her because all of the pictures are so gorgeous I just want them all. Today, without even asking, she put a rush on our album because I accidentally replied to my husband instead of her saying to go ahead an order it, and she wanted to make sure it got to me by christmas. It was my mistake and she really went above and beyond.

She is super affordable too, but even if she charged twice what she does, I would pay it. You won't find someone with more passion or skill out there. Mandy is simply amazing.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
624 Bradford Rd, Newport, NH 03773

Vermont - New Hampshire Wedding Photographer

I am a professional photographer living in Newport {Upper Valley - Dartmouth - Lake Sunapee Area}, New Hampshire. I specialize in outdoor, rustic weddings, engagements, and high school seniors. I primarily work in New Hampshire and Vermont, but I am willing to travel to Southern Maine and Northern Massachusetts.

My photography style is ... read more

My photography style is mainly photojournalistic (storyteller) with some artistic and traditional mixed in.  My goal is to capture the story of your wedding day.

Visit my website today and check out my portfolio!

+/- read less