Amanda Perkins Photography Reviews

46 | Newport, NH

46 Reviews for Amanda Perkins Photography

Kathy · Married on 10/06/2018

Amanda shot our wedding and was absolutely amazing to work with. From the first meeting right down to the day of she was helpful, responsive and very friendly. Her photos and eye for detail are absolutely incredible! It's clear to see that she puts her heart and soul into her work!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Nick · Married on 10/07/2017

Mandy was incredible, perfect in every way. Supportive, fun, helpful and took incredible photos. She felt like part of the family and made the day effortless. Recommend 100 times over- N&S Oct17

Sent on 11/20/2017

Chantelle · Married on 06/03/2017

Mandy is a phenomenal artist and even better person. Amanda Perkins Photography is an absolute must! If my husband and I had to choose one word to describe Amanda Perkins Photography it would be exceptional. We are grateful for Mandy as she added a sense of serenity to our special day. Mandy is professional, kind, charismatic and funny. You get more than you pay for!
    Justin & Chantelle Beach

Sent on 11/19/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/30/2016

Mandy is amazing!! My husband and I had a great time shooting our engagement pictures with her and then again on our wedding day! She sincerely cares about what your pictures are going to look like and will even stay outside in the freezing cold weather to get a good shot (this happened during our engagement shoot!) On our wedding day, she arrived early, was very professional, suggested excellent spots for us to take pictures, listened to our suggestions and was overall a great part of our day! Not only is she amazing but her pictures are spectacular!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Cheri · Married on 07/09/2016

Mandy is absolutely spectacular!! My husband (weird saying that!) HATES taking photos...making it rather awkward. He's the first to admit it. He has been raving about how PAINLESS she made it for him. Each transition was seamless. It was so clear that her "job" is her PASSION. Leaving me with ZERO worries. I knew that every shot she took was going to be flawless...regardless of how awkward Adam & I are!
    Thank you a million times over, Mandy! We love you!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Tara · Married on 06/04/2016

I have nothing but great things to say about Mandy and the quality of service that she provides to her clients. I knew she produced great pictures from seeing her online portfolio of work, but after we met with her in person, I knew we had made the best decision going with her. Aside from being super down to earth and genuinely caring about the couples she works with, Mandy is the epitome of a dedicated and talented professional, has a great eye for detail, and goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy with the end result. On our wedding day, Mandy kept everything focused and made sure we kept to our schedule, and we were blown away with not only the quality of our photos, but how quickly she delivered them to us! You won't find many photographers out there like her, and everyone who has seen our photos has commented on how incredible they are. Thank you so much Mandy, we hope to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2015

I cannot say enough about how happy I am with my wedding photos and with the entire experience I had with Amanda Perkins Photography. From the very first meeting we had with Mandy, my husband and I knew we were in great hands. She helped us organize and plan our wedding day photography timeline to fit our particular needs, and when the big day arrived everything was executed to a T. Her endearing, down to earth personality was also a great fit for us. You spend a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day and I am grateful I felt so comfortable with mine!

Our pictures were processed faster than I can even believe and they are absolutely incredible! I receive accolades each time I show someone new. I also ordered a signature album from Mandy and am so glad to have a beautiful, physical compilation of memories to look back on for the rest of my life. I would recommend Amanda Perkins Photography to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Mandy is amazing! I can't recommend her enough! She is very friendly and approachable and really cares about your wedding day. She is very detail oriented and scheduled which ensured we have all the pictures we wanted for our wedding! Our friends and family were very comfortable during all of the pictures and the outcome was amazing! Her pictures are fantastic and we felt she really captured us rather. She's the best!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/18/2014

Do they make 6 stars? Cause they should, and if they made that I'd still think Amanda deserved more. She is one of the most genuinely talented, caring and passionate people I've ever had the pleasure of working with. From the meetings, to the actual day, I knew I had made the right choice.

The day of my wedding was slightly rainy and rather gloomy, but we approached it with a good attitude, and she kept telling me that if I didn't want to traipse all over my muddy rustic venue in my wedding dress, I didn't have to, but I only get married once and a little mud isn't going to stop me! And I am glad I didn't let it, the photos turned out GORGEOUS. She even got inspired and took a great one of our reflection within a puddle. Talk about lemons into lemonade.

I could tell during the day she loved what she was doing and truly cared about the quality of the pictures. Since the wedding she hasn't been any less helpful or communicative. She got us our preview really quickly and our photos shortly thereafter. I've been going nuts ordering prints from her because all of the pictures are so gorgeous I just want them all. Today, without even asking, she put a rush on our album because I accidentally replied to my husband instead of her saying to go ahead an order it, and she wanted to make sure it got to me by christmas. It was my mistake and she really went above and beyond.

She is super affordable too, but even if she charged twice what she does, I would pay it. You won't find someone with more passion or skill out there. Mandy is simply amazing.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Samantha · Married on 06/21/2014

Amanda is AMAZING!!! She is affordable where others aren't as much so which I know is something people check for. I never had a problem getting ahold of her and she is so quick to respond to her emails. All the questions I asked her got answered quickly and she was on it every time when in it got close to the engagement photos and wedding date, with getting everything in order. She was nothing but professional with our controlling venue owner and pushy family members. She stayed an hour late on our engagement shoot just because she wanted to get more shots and was having fun, she generally loves what she does and it shows. She's super full of energy and during our shoots was running into bushes, lying in the street and running up hills to get shots. She will shoot as much or as little and stay out of the way as you want at the wedding. I had a few ideas and props and she was all for including them in my pictures, and when it was party time I forgot she was even there but she was taking pictures the whole time. My engagement pictures and featured on her site and both our engagement and wedding photos are on her Facebook. I will say it again she is amazing and her pictures have come out great!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/12/2013

Choosing Amanda as our photographer was one of the best decisions that we made while planning our wedding. The quality of her photos and the fact that we got 8 hours of coverage with every picture on CD and an album for the price was amazing. I got married in the mountains in the fall because I love the colors of Autumn in NH. But, when we went outside on my wedding day and there was nothing but fog, I was so disappointed. Until I saw the first picture that Amanda posted the day after the wedding. She was able to capture the beautiful colors and make the fog look absolutely stunning. My dad called me seconds after she posted it to tell me how beautiful the picture was and that he couldn't wait to see the rest!

Her creativity and eye for photography allowed her to capture the feel of our wedding and help us to remember the day so vividly through her pictures. To this day, I still have people telling me that I have the most beautiful wedding pictures they have ever seen. Picking a photographer is a huge decision because that is all we have to remember the day by and I would absolutely recommend Amanda to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Heather · Married on 09/22/2013

I am one of the owners of a rustic wedding venue and we were fortunate enough to have Amanda Perkins come and shoot one of our weddings. Not only is she an amazing photographer who works with so much creativity and grace she also has a wonderful attitude towards the couple, venue staff and guests. We are only as good as the vendors that step onto our property. With wonderful people like Amanda, our couples walk away with a well rounded experience of their special day! We welcome back Amanda and her amazing talent anytime!

Thanks!
    Heather Salter
    Bishop Farm Weddings & Events
    bishopfarm.com

Nicki · Married on 09/21/2013

I am so thrilled that we chose Amanada Perkins Photography for our wedding! She is so talented! A true professional who is timely, attentive, and captures not the picture but the connection between two people. Amanda helped bring our love story to life through her craft! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

kelly · Married on 08/03/2013

Amanda is awesome. Super professional, affordable and our pictures were absolutely gorgeous. She did an amazing job of documenting the whole night! I would recommend her absolutely:)

Sent on 09/16/2013

Tory · Married on 05/11/2013

Mandy was great to work with! Her knowledge of planning a wedding was a priceless when initially meeting with her. Mandy made out wedding day flow smoothly by graciously going with the flow while also keeping our eyes on the prize.

Leah · Married on 04/27/2013

Mandy is the most amazing photographer! We cannot recommend her HIGHLY enough, she is friendly, professional, talented and we are so happy with the quality and value of our wedding photographs. We had met her first for an engagement session and she makes you feel so comfortable that by the time our wedding day rolled around, it felt like we had a friend there photographing our wedding!

Sent on 05/26/2013

Molly · Married on 04/06/2013

Absolutely loved having Mandy Perkins as our photographer for our wedding. She was so great to work with and the photos are stunning :) I would highly recommend her to future brides.

Kelly · Married on 08/24/2012

Amanda is amazing! She is so talented, professional, and just a great person overall. We couldn't be happier with our choice for our wedding photographer. We are so happy with our wedding pictures - she does such a great job capturing the candid moments between people. We received almost 600 images on a disc, a coffee table album, 2 other albums with proofs, and 8 hours of photography for an awesome price. She is fabulous to work with, and I couldn't think of anyone else I would want capturing life's big moments. I highly recommend her to any future brides and grooms out there!

Sent on 11/16/2012
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/18/2012

Amanda was the find of the century! I stumbled upon her work when I was on a well known wedding blog, and my heart skipped a beat when I found out that she was located where my wedding was to be held, in NH!
    After a few emails my decision to book Amanda for our wedding was made, and it turned out to be the best decision I could have made.
    Amanda is a dream to work with. She was so prompt with answering questions (and I had a lot of them!) and was always so kind with her responses (even when the questions asked were borderline (or full blown) neurotic, as many of mine were!).
    When the big day rolled around, Amanda was so efficient and organized. She helped us move right along getting through all the shots in a timely manner without ever making it feel "rushed".
    When the proofs were ready to be viewed, I was amazed at not only how beautiful the photos came out but, how Amanda somehow managed to be EVERYWHERE to take them , while we hardly noticed her presence at all throughout the evening.
    Amanda has an amazing talent for visualizing great shots. The only problem I have had is selecting photos for my album, as I like them ALL so much, it is too difficult to narrow it down!
    Thank you Amanda so much, I have been, and will continue to recommend you!

Sent on 03/06/2013

Linn · Married on 07/07/2012

Mandy was fantastic! From our first meeting with her my husband and I knew she would be great. She is so easy to work with and made the whole process enjoyable! Mandy captured every moment at our wedding so well and we loved the engagment photos she did for us as well. Every photo came out so well, we have gotten tons of comments on them already! She was very fast at getting photos editted and sent out. We were presently surprised to come home from our honeymoon to an email saying they were done. We got much more than we expected and we would recommend Mandy to anyone!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Amanda provided perfect documentation of our big day! All her photos are unique and she made the whole process easy.

Sent on 11/14/2012

Brittany · Married on 06/10/2012

Mandy was the best wedding photographer you could have! She is a wonderful artist and was able to capture beautiful candid moments as well as make our staged photos relaxed and really quite stunning. She is also very intuitive and respectful with people and was able to manage individuals, families, and the venue, so that all the important pictures got taken, and the wedding and reception happened seamlessly.

Mandy is also just a really fun person, you can tell that taking wedding pictures is really a passion. I know she does a lot of weddings, but I really feel that she was totally dedicated to our wedding when she was there. She was also always available and easy to reach prior to the wedding. For example, in addition to keeping great communication about wedding details and timing, she was available when I called her in a semi-panic from Men’s Warehouse asking if my fiancé’s white shirt and tie would clash with my ivory dress. I am the first of my friends to get married, and I did not know who else to call! Mandy picked up and kept me on the line as she looked through past weddings she had done and did some online research (we found out that they should match, so my fiancé did a quick exchange). Her advice was perfect.

On the wedding day she came to my house to do the “getting readies,” which came out really well considering my whole house was going crazy getting ready. Then she traveled to the church and on to the reception site. Considering she spent the whole day with my wedding (staying even longer without a charge to get a few friend photos), gave us a personalized CD of over 700 beautiful photos, and a photo book her, services were a tremendous value.

When I think about of all of the many choices one makes when planning a wedding, I constantly count my blessings that Mandy was our photographer. She was such a bright spot of our wedding!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2012

Amanda Perkins Photography surpassed all my expectations. She was extremely nice, professional and a pleasure to work with! And her work is absolutely incredible, It speaks for itself! I have never felt so beautiful and she captured every moment! I thought I was going to be nervous in front of the camera but she has a way of making the moment so natural you forget she is even there! She is also very creative, capturing unique, one-of-a-kind pictures! She also has a very prompt turnaround. Within a few days of our wedding we already had a "sneak-peek" of our pictures and everyone raved about her work! I would recommend her over and over again. She WILL be my photographer for all of life's precious moments! I wouldn't trust anyone but her!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Breanna · Married on 06/01/2012

Amanda is by far one of the most talented, friendly, affordable photographers out there! She is worth every penny! She is a joy to work with and makes you feel like your day is her own! She captured every moment and then some! Amanda will be my photographer of choice for every major life event! I couldn't have asked for better wedding photos! Simply the best!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Amee · event on 04/27/2012

Amanda is amazing and has the patience of a saint when photographing children. I wish I knew her when I got married. Her photos are breathtaking. Very flexible and you get your photos back very fast!