Amanda Berube Photography

Amanda Berube Photography

Modern | Whimsical | Stunning | Real

Seattle, WA 98122 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-R...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
About Us

We're so beyond excited that your considering us to photograph your gorgeous day!
Our organic photographic style is a gorgeous blend of whimsical tones and darling moments, matched perfectly with hints of light & modern beauty that capture your personalities and genuine love with ease.. Aside from our signature look,  natural glamor editing is always included; creating beautiful heirloom photographs you'll cherish forever... Long story short. -We love Love, adore our brides & swoon over wedding details.

ABP Specializes in Couples, Engagement and Wedding Photography and has been featured in a number of amazing places like Denim Grace Magazine, Lemonade & Lenses Magazine, Bridal Beauty Magazine, Huffington Post Weddings, Trendy Bride, and Burnett's Boards. To see the list please Click HERE

Congratulations again! We cant wait to meet you and hear all about your dream wedding!

To keep up with our work & day-to-day happenings, check out any of the links below!
Web  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |  Google  |  Twitter

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my husband and I started listing out the vendors we needed for our wedding, hands down, photography was our number one priority. I interviewed a handful of photographers in my area (Columbus, GA) and Amanda was one of them. She showed up to our meeting with a book showcasing her work, talked about her style of shooting, and mentioned past clients by name (which was such a special touch, that yes she remembered the venue where she shot certain photos, but she gushed about the couple as well). She was professional and yet I also felt like I was meeting a good friend for coffee and catching up on life. Win win. Amanda explained how she works, that she offers a 2nd shooter, and talked about her equipment. She even offered ideas for color combos and was so excited to talk details for a winter wedding. I knew I found the right photographer. On our wedding day, Amanda was a dream come true! She stayed calm and professional throughout the day, but without being stiff; we felt so comfortable with her. Not only that, she genuinely appeared to be having a good time. And since she had a good time, I feel like that rubbed off on everyone else too. It's obvious she loves what she does, and her talent speaks for itself. Oh, and she showed up with a wooden hanger for my dress to use for the 'dress shot'! What a nice touch that I didn't even think about. I'm thrilled my husband suggested we get a photo with her and her second shooter, Jess, because they were such an important part of our day! We got our photos back 5 weeks from the date, an online gallery, and we'll be getting the USB in the mail soonish. Amanda posted a preview on her facebook page the day after our wedding...our family and friends went crazy for those photos! It was such a beautiful surprise for the day after. I 100% recommend Amanda as a photographer!! She is incredibly talented, a romantic, calm & professional, and very friendly and easygoing. She was an absolute joy to work with!

Amanda Berube Photography responded with the following comments:

Katie, Thank you so so so much for your kind words! It was such an honor photographing your wedding and I hope to see and work wither family again :)

• Wedding: 01/17/2015
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
Amanda Berube is incredibly talented! She is creative, thoughtful, hardworking, and professional. She will skillfully capture all the details of your big day and your photos will be exquisite! I highly recommend the work of Amanda Berube Photography!
Associations I Belong to
96x96 sq 1423778373850 nwc seal National Wedding Council
Amanda Berube Photography is a wedding Photographer from Columbus, Georgia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Portland Maine, Bellevue Washington, and Seattle Washington. Amanda Berube Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Seattle Washington and Columbus Georgia wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Wedding and Engagement Photography
207-807-4755
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards