Allurez

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

I recently bought an engagement ring and upon its arrival I got it appraised by a local jeweler for double its value. I am extremely happy with Allurez's overall service and quality. I am very happy and I recommend Allurez to even my closest friends.

Services Used: Jewelry
2 people found this review helpful
LOCATION
New York, NY 10036
BLOG

Fine Designer Jewelry

Allurez is the premier designer and retailer of high quality fine jewelry, with a brand name known to royals as well as to the rich and famous. We are committed to providing you with the largest and the finest selection of engagement rings, wedding bands, bridal jewelry, fine fashion jewelry, men's jewelry, and certified loose diamonds.

Allurez is known for going to great lengths to offer each customer with the highest quality of service, and we are famous for our exceptionally high customer satisfaction rate.

We have the most extensive collection of diamond jewelry, gemstone jewelry, engagement rings, and wedding bands on the Web. Our jewelry is available in 14k and 18k white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold, as well as in platinum and palladium.

We also take custom orders and will work with you closely to help you find your perfect jewel. If you'd like to design your own engagement ring, Allurez has the expertise and low prices you're looking for!

+/- read less