Allurez Reviews

Allurez 6
Allurez 7

Amanda · Getting married on 11/01/2028

Fantasticos

I was very fortunate to have come across Allurez.com. I have always been a bit skeptical about buying any type of jewelry online. They made the process very easy and streamlined. I def recommend them.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Dina · Getting married on 07/22/2027

The B E S T one

My experience at Allurez was amazing!

Every customer service member I spoke to was professional, knowledgeable, and patient.
    When I first called them, I told them that I wanted to look at settings for a very sentimental stone. They were very understanding and patient! They helped me select the most beautiful setting within my budget. The ring that they created for me is spectacular!

The setting for my stone is white gold, surrounded by a halo of diamonds, with intricate work in the profile and down the sides of the ring. The diamonds are dazzling and of the highest quality, and the craftsmanship is superb.

They made sure that my ring and the appraisal arrived when promised. They went well "above and beyond" in terms of customer service.

I have already recommended Allurez to many of my friends because of their large and beautiful selection and their customer service.

Allurez is now my only choice for shopping for jewelry! I will be a lifetime client of theirs.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Ben · Getting married on 10/01/2025

I absolutely loved my experience at Allurez. I was looking into purchasing an engagement ring for my fiance and did not like the selection I had found from other websites. However, Allurez gave me the option to design my own ring and I really loved making the perfect ring that I knew she would love. When it arrived, it was absolutely stunning and exceptional. I truly recommend Allurez as my experience with them was remarkable.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Tali · Getting married on 09/01/2025

My fiancé bought my engagement ring through Allurez. The value was amazing. My ring is beautiful and perfect. I had never heard of Allurez before, but recommend them to all my friends and family now. Their customer service is the amazing. I have never bought from a company that cares so much about their customers. Minda was extremely pleasant to work with. Make sure to ask for her when you call. I will never work with another jeweler ever again. Honestly can't say enough great things about them. We will go back to Allurez to buy my wedding band as well as my fiancé’s wedding band. We are now customers for life!

We designed our ring at Allurez which makes it extremely unique. Another jewelry store would have charged us many times over the price we paid and I honestly do not think it would have turned out as nice as the Allurez ring.

Thank you so much to the entire Allurez team! I will buy from you again very soon.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Elysabeth · Getting married on 05/22/2022

Allurez has great quality diamonds. Honestly I've purchased other diamond rings from other vendors online, and was devestatingly disappointed. Allurez delivers what they promise. My diamond rings sparkle, and the gold shimmers. Finally someone who cares about everyone's lives! Thank you...I'm your customer for life! Love, Elysabeth

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Allurez 8
    Allurez 9
    Allurez 10

serena · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Even do my wedding will be a few summers away I have to admit my ring is truly making me hurry up things. My fiancee choose to create a special design just for me and so far I've received only compliments. The people at Allurez have been kind and true professionals. They are the best.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Merima · Getting married on 12/03/2020

I originally bought a sapphire ring from blue nile, but had to return it because of its poor quality. My friend told me about Allurez and so I decided to try them. I got a much more beautiful ring for less then what I paid for on blue nile. The ring arrived in a few days and looked amazing.
    Strictly professional service, quick delivery and all other benefits you will get if you buy from Allurez :)

Sent on 01/06/2016

Justin · Getting married on 10/31/2020

The ring is great. My fiance loved it and everyone she has shown it to says it is a beautiful ring.

Sent on 07/17/2018
  • Marvin

Marvin Green · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Customer Service was above and beyond

Minda (the diamond & jewelry consultant with Allurez) was nothing but the best with helping me design the perfect ring for my fiance since I was a complete amateur looking for a ring. She also help expedite the ring just in time for my proposal. When I have to buy another jewelry item I would definitely order from Allurez again.

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Allurez 11
    Allurez 12

Phillip · Getting married on 11/05/2019

I ordered the Infinity Twisted Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White Gold (0.25ct). After going through the process of selecting the band and engraving, the next step is introduced seamlessly, helping you choose the stone for your personalized ring. I was able to find a diamond within budget, and check the quality and cut of the diamond as well and compare it to a few others. I love how it informed you of the width and quality, because I want my proposal to go as perfectly as possible, and presentation is definitely key!
    Upon completing my order, I received information in regards to the production time and shipping estimate. I emailed their service department to confirm my purchase and to ensure the custom engraving I had added would be placed into the order. An automatic email was generated from Allurez service department due to high volume, and I was informed that I would be receiving assistance within the next business day, which is definitely normal. Shortly after, I received an email from Minda, the representative that assisted me through the process. He let me know that everything had been received and ensured the engraving would be done correctly. I also took it upon myself to call their customer service to check and see if there was a possibility to have the order processed faster than the anticipated completion date. After waiting for only a short time, three minutes according to my call-log, I was attended to by the very same representative that sent me the confirmation email in regards to my order. He went over the possibility of having the order rushed, but made sure to inform me that if the production agents rushed any of the stone-setting, that it could lead to a product that would not be satisfactory, and in my better interest, or my beloved, informed me that if we allow the proper time for the agents to complete the work, it will come out as beautiful as intended.
    I have had a great experience with this company, and look forward to my big day!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Michael · Married on 05/03/2019

I am currently an active duty military member and it is very difficult getting my significant other something special. Allurez helped me pick something out that she would love (and she did). Not only that, they went further to ensure that my order was on time for the special occasion and also helped me with a nice box for her. I was able to give it to her for her birthday and they had their one year policy already up in case there was an issue. (Of course there wasnt) I valued it at a jeweler for twice the price that Allurez sold to me for! I was so thankful for them and definitely recommend any military member, or civilian for that matter, with a lower budget, but appreciates fine jewelry check them out. Thank you Allurez :)

Sent on 10/13/2017

Bryan Hunter · Married on 04/09/2019

Purchased on short notice

I purchased a custom order eternity ring for my lady on short notice. Allurez rushed and got it to me in just two days. That's great service! It was purchased at a good price and she loves it.

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Allurez 13
  • Blank

Blank Blank · Married on 03/01/2019

Greatest ever

Greatest ever vendor there is in the worldwide

Sent on 03/01/2019

Mehdina · Married on 02/02/2019

Absolutely Fantastic

I had great experience with Allurez. Wonderfull products, best quality and best prices. My first purchase was a beautifull necklace and it was very fast delivered. Great custom service too.
    I recommend it to everyone .

Sent on 02/18/2019

John · Married on 11/10/2018

What an excellent experience it was working with Allurez! I was having difficulties with my credit card, but Minda in customer service helped me through it every step of the way. I can't recommend this company enough!!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Bogdan · Married on 10/13/2018

My experience with Allurez was really good and I recommend them to everyone. Great experience.The quality was what I expected. I would buy from them again. Thanks Allurez !!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Edina Semic · Married on 10/10/2018

Allurez is an excellent choice for shopping

Dear Allurez. First I want to thank you for being so kind and answering all my many questions. Thank you very much for helping me choose the right set.My Diamond & Blue Sapphire Vintage Bridal Set 14k White Gold (2.50ct) came in time as they said.I do not understand how they succeeded. Allurez is in America. I am in Europe in a small country in the Balkans (Bosnia and Herzegovina).I can only say for my set /// I fell in love with him./// It is beautiful on my hand.All praises for Allurez.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Judy · Married on 09/15/2018

Searched many days and hours online for the perfect Mother of the Bride jewelry. Found the perfect bracelet at Allurez to go with my vintage earrings. Can't wait to get it!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Timothy · Married on 09/09/2018

They delivered what I ordered on time. The quality was what I expected. I would buy from them again.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Cheryl · Married on 08/11/2018

The ring is even more beautiful in person than online! I am in love with it, and my fiancé loves it too.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Alen · Married on 08/09/2018

When I decided to engage my girlfriend, I did a little research to find the perfect engagement ring. Allurez's jewelry was only attracted to me from various offers. I did not regret of the fact that I went to their website, the staff was more than friendly to me and they were at my service at any time. They helped me choose the best engagement ring ever. My bride is delighted with a ring, and I am too. I think I found the perfect jewerly store for every occasion when I need jewelry again.
    Thanks to Allurez jewelry, one of the most important days of my life has gone perfectly.

Sent on 03/17/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

I am very pleased and happy that I purchased from Allurez. My experience with them was really good and I recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Darrell · Married on 04/07/2018

Great experience. They were very helpful. Highly recommended. I would use them again

Sent on 02/16/2018
  • Z

zoey · Married on 03/31/2018

I purchased a loose diamond from Allurez and I love it. I live in Canada and decided to buy from them as my friend recommended me to them. I paid with wire transfer and even got another 1.5% discount. I got the diamond appraised for double the amount I paid. Very happy with my purchase.

Sent on 03/25/2018