Allurez Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Amanda Getting married on 11/01/2028

Fantasticos

I was very fortunate to have come across Allurez.com. I have always been a bit skeptical about buying any type of jewelry online. They made the process very easy and streamlined. I def recommend them.
    Dina Getting married on 07/22/2027

The B E S T one

My experience at Allurez was amazing!

Every customer service member I spoke to was professional, knowledgeable, and patient.
    When I first called them, I told them that I wanted to look at settings for a very sentimental stone. They were very understanding and patient! They helped me select the most beautiful setting within my budget. The ring that they created for me is spectacular!

The setting for my stone is white gold, surrounded by a halo of diamonds, with intricate work in the profile and down the sides of the ring. The diamonds are dazzling and of the highest quality, and the craftsmanship is superb.

They made sure that my ring and the appraisal arrived when promised. They went well "above and beyond" in terms of customer service.

I have already recommended Allurez to many of my friends because of their large and beautiful selection and their customer service.

Allurez is now my only choice for shopping for jewelry! I will be a lifetime client of theirs.
  • O
    Olivia Getting married on 06/26/2026
    I just got an engagement ring from Allurez and I am obsessed with it! It is absolutely perfect and a dream come true! Not to mention, my fiancé is pleased that I am so happy and in love with my ring (given how particular/pick I've been about it) and said that Allurez was very helpful in picking it out and purchasing the ring. I've received so many compliments already and highly recommend getting your engagement ring from them!
    Ben Getting married on 10/01/2025
    I absolutely loved my experience at Allurez. I was looking into purchasing an engagement ring for my fiance and did not like the selection I had found from other websites. However, Allurez gave me the option to design my own ring and I really loved making the perfect ring that I knew she would love. When it arrived, it was absolutely stunning and exceptional. I truly recommend Allurez as my experience with them was remarkable.
    Tali Getting married on 09/01/2025
    My fiancé bought my engagement ring through Allurez. The value was amazing. My ring is beautiful and perfect. I had never heard of Allurez before, but recommend them to all my friends and family now. Their customer service is the amazing. I have never bought from a company that cares so much about their customers. Minda was extremely pleasant to work with. Make sure to ask for her when you call. I will never work with another jeweler ever again. Honestly can't say enough great things about them. We will go back to Allurez to buy my wedding band as well as my fiancé’s wedding band. We are now customers for life!

We designed our ring at Allurez which makes it extremely unique. Another jewelry store would have charged us many times over the price we paid and I honestly do not think it would have turned out as nice as the Allurez ring.

Thank you so much to the entire Allurez team! I will buy from you again very soon.
    Elysabeth Getting married on 05/22/2022
    Allurez has great quality diamonds. Honestly I've purchased other diamond rings from other vendors online, and was devestatingly disappointed. Allurez delivers what they promise. My diamond rings sparkle, and the gold shimmers. Finally someone who cares about everyone's lives! Thank you...I'm your customer for life! Love, Elysabeth
    Georgiana Married on 07/31/2021

Pave style is my go to

Lately most of my jewelry gifts I got are from allurez because I told my hubby I like their stuff the best and I guess he wants me to always like my gifts!I am extremely picky with jewelry I have had my hubby return one time a fancy name brand pair of earrings not joking!they were expensive and not even gold earrings ..now instead he saves time and tons of money by going to allurez jewelry selection .I like their pave style jewelry because they sparkle Devine
    David R. Married on 06/30/2021

Beautifull rings, great pricing and service

BEAUTIFULL RINGS, GREAT PRICING AND SERVICE
    Serena Married on 06/26/2021
    Even do my wedding will be a few summers away I have to admit my ring is truly making me hurry up things. My fiancee choose to create a special design just for me and so far I've received only compliments. The people at Allurez have been kind and true professionals. They are the best.
    Merima Married on 12/03/2020
    I originally bought a sapphire ring from blue nile, but had to return it because of its poor quality. My friend told me about Allurez and so I decided to try them. I got a much more beautiful ring for less then what I paid for on blue nile. The ring arrived in a few days and looked amazing.
    Strictly professional service, quick delivery and all other benefits you will get if you buy from Allurez :)
    Justin Married on 10/31/2020
    The ring is great. My fiance loved it and everyone she has shown it to says it is a beautiful ring.
  • Marvin
    Marvin G. Married on 07/11/2020

Customer Service was above and beyond

Minda (the diamond & jewelry consultant with Allurez) was nothing but the best with helping me design the perfect ring for my fiance since I was a complete amateur looking for a ring. She also help expedite the ring just in time for my proposal. When I have to buy another jewelry item I would definitely order from Allurez again.
  • Jane
    Jane R. Married on 06/13/2020

Wonderful Experience

My fiance purchased my engagement ring off this site. We had originally picked out the ring on a different site. A few months passed and it went out of stock. After much digging, I found it on a different site. He ordered it and they called him one week later to tell him it was out of stock on that site as well. I was ecstatic when I found the ring on Allurez because my heart was set on it. Even better was that it was more reasonably priced here too. The customer service was awesome and I love my ring. We have now returned to purchase our wedding bands from here. Great experience all around.
  • Renee
    Renee G. Married on 04/01/2020

I LOVE my Fabulous Ring!

From the beginning of this process picking out my fabulous ring everyone at Allurez was wonderful to work with. They responded quickly to emails and questions, sent me additional pictures and gave me advice. We will definitely order from them again!
  • Brett
    Brett T. Married on 01/20/2020

Fantastic customer service, helped nervous boyfriend

I was 24 and had never had a serious girlfriend. So then when I finally met my girlfriend (now fiancé) I felt extremely nervous about buying her presents. I searched everywhere and ended up loving Allurez, but wasn’t sure what to buy and whether I could trust the site. I then just decided to call and the lady who helped me was amazing. She worked within my budget, found me exactly what I wanted (and my fiancé loved) and then even allowed me to pay it off in 2 payments.

I couldn’t ask for a better company. If I hadn’t of found them I most likely would still just be searching for rings, then getting nervous and backing out when I had too many questions come up in my brain and couldn’t make a decision.

I’ve already bought from them again and the earrings were beautiful. I highly recommend the gemstone engagement rings. The aquamarine is gorgeous and my fiancé loved it.
  • Naomi
    Naomi N. Married on 11/17/2019

Amazing Experience

My Jewelry purchase was so pleasant, Eli was a wonderful representative who helped me with all my questions and all my requests. I was looking for the perfect engagement ring and thats what I got! A dream come true! Anyone looking for the right company to go with Allurez is the best! I really recommend them!!!
    Phillip Married on 11/05/2019
    I ordered the Infinity Twisted Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White Gold (0.25ct). After going through the process of selecting the band and engraving, the next step is introduced seamlessly, helping you choose the stone for your personalized ring. I was able to find a diamond within budget, and check the quality and cut of the diamond as well and compare it to a few others. I love how it informed you of the width and quality, because I want my proposal to go as perfectly as possible, and presentation is definitely key!
    Upon completing my order, I received information in regards to the production time and shipping estimate. I emailed their service department to confirm my purchase and to ensure the custom engraving I had added would be placed into the order. An automatic email was generated from Allurez service department due to high volume, and I was informed that I would be receiving assistance within the next business day, which is definitely normal. Shortly after, I received an email from Minda, the representative that assisted me through the process. He let me know that everything had been received and ensured the engraving would be done correctly. I also took it upon myself to call their customer service to check and see if there was a possibility to have the order processed faster than the anticipated completion date. After waiting for only a short time, three minutes according to my call-log, I was attended to by the very same representative that sent me the confirmation email in regards to my order. He went over the possibility of having the order rushed, but made sure to inform me that if the production agents rushed any of the stone-setting, that it could lead to a product that would not be satisfactory, and in my better interest, or my beloved, informed me that if we allow the proper time for the agents to complete the work, it will come out as beautiful as intended.
    I have had a great experience with this company, and look forward to my big day!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 10/25/2019

not bad for online

I bought my wedding band online during a sale they had, and I have to say the photo was a little deceiving....I needed a small band to fit next to my engagement ring, but it ended up being too small to really tell the difference between the aquamarines and the diamonds except in certain lightings...if you want something specific, see it in person first
  • Sean
    Sean C. Married on 10/01/2019

First Time Shopper Life Long Customer

I just purchased a graduation gift for my daughter. I'd shopped locally and couldn't find what I wanted or receive the help I needed. After browsing the site I called for assistance and the attendant answered all my questions and assured me I was picking the right item for my daughter. Great company that earned my business.
    Jay G. Married on 08/18/2019

Fantastic customer care

I ordered an emerald ring for my wife's birthday (her first as a mom) and the customer service was fantastic. Ashley really was attentive and made sure I received it just in the nick of time. I appreciate you all!
    Michael Married on 05/03/2019
    I am currently an active duty military member and it is very difficult getting my significant other something special. Allurez helped me pick something out that she would love (and she did). Not only that, they went further to ensure that my order was on time for the special occasion and also helped me with a nice box for her. I was able to give it to her for her birthday and they had their one year policy already up in case there was an issue. (Of course there wasnt) I valued it at a jeweler for twice the price that Allurez sold to me for! I was so thankful for them and definitely recommend any military member, or civilian for that matter, with a lower budget, but appreciates fine jewelry check them out. Thank you Allurez :)
    Bryan H. Married on 04/09/2019

Purchased on short notice

I purchased a custom order eternity ring for my lady on short notice. Allurez rushed and got it to me in just two days. That's great service! It was purchased at a good price and she loves it.
  • Blank
    Blank B. Married on 03/01/2019

Greatest ever

Greatest ever vendor there is in the worldwide
    Mehdina Married on 02/02/2019

Absolutely Fantastic

I had great experience with Allurez. Wonderfull products, best quality and best prices. My first purchase was a beautifull necklace and it was very fast delivered. Great custom service too.
    I recommend it to everyone .