Not a bunch...nothing like my first wedding where I did everything and was exhausted by the time the wedding came along.
This time I dyed my cheese cloth table runner and I am going to attempt to make a sign on a mirror. If it works, great. If not, whatever. Not the end of the world. I am determined to relax and enjoy my day!
Pretty much all decor will be DIY with the exception of the ceiling drapery. I’d rather do as much as I can on my own (with help from family) than hire someone or buy things already assembled.
Kinda sorta have 2, but I wouldn't count them as DIY! Our table numbers were mint green easels and we wrote the table number on them in gold using a paint pen (MIL actually did this for us, my handwriting is terrible!). We also ordered some frames for our bar sign and unplugged ceremony sign that were supposed to be black with a gold trim. It ended up coming in as a black frame with a sanded wood trim instead. I just used the gold paint pen and made it gold like it was supposed to be and it was perfect!
I’m a very hands on person to begin with, so almost everything is diy. So far I’ve made (with some help from a bridesmaid) the centerpieces, an order of events pallet sign, all four bouquets, and I’ve started welcome signs.
I haven’t dove into this part of planning yet but I’m planning on making all my decor and details DIY! Me, my mom, and my FMIL all have a good eye for crafting and decor so DIY is really the best fit for me and my family
Never counted just made deadlines for all of it but it’s A lot. For the ceremony two archways, and the girls fabric flower bouquets. For the reception I’m making the center pieces for 30 tables just for guests (jars, wreaths, origami pieces, table numbers, paper confetti hearts), the head table (previous items, and a back drop), the card box, photo back drop, and some signs
A few DIY projects: bouquets and boutonnières, center pieces for the tables and decor for all the other tables. My grandmother is growing the flowers for the ceremony and we’re decorating the gazebo at the park ourselves so everything is DIY lol
They were only difficult in that the print wouldn't line up correctly when I printed them on my home printer, so I had to play around with that a lot to make it work. They were also a bit physically difficult to punch the corners out with a decorative punch. I made a detailed post about them here.