Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

Would you rather... do your own makeup, or do your own hair?

Lynnie, on March 21, 2018 at 3:11 PM

Posted in Hair and Makeup 168

If you could only splurge for a professional for one thing... which would you chose to do yourself? Would you rather... do your own makeup, or do your own hair? Next Question: Would you rather... be on Four Weddings or Say Yes To The Dress? Previous Question: Would you rather... have a guest show up...

If you could only splurge for a professional for one thing... which would you chose to do yourself?

Would you rather... do your own makeup, or do your own hair?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Next Question: Would you rather... be on Four Weddings or Say Yes To The Dress?

Previous Question: Would you rather... have a guest show up wearing jeans or a white dress?

168 Comments

• Sweetness
    March 2022
    Sweetness ·
    • Flag

My own hair, as I'd have a rough idea on how to do it. I'm clueless with make-up, so I'd need a professional to make me look presentable.

• Sarah
    Super August 2021
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    Do my own make up. I'm not planning on wearing much only a little eye liner
  • Mrs. Spring
    Master April 2021
    Mrs. Spring ·
    • Flag
    I would rather do my own makeup. I'm a bad hair stylist. As for my makeup I wpuld just put on lip balm lol.
  • Martha
    Devoted February 2024
    Martha ·
    • Flag

Neither, I am late to wearing makeup and am pretty bad at applying it. I would not trust my skills for my wedding. I would also not do my hair as I have straight, refuses to cooperate hair. Not dealing with that stress on my day.

tenor.gif

• Cassandra
    Dedicated October 2021
    Cassandra ·
    • Flag
    Hair, I am only ok at doing my own makeup. But every day makeup is different than makeup that is being photographed all day and needs to last longer than a couple hours. Hair I can have a bridesmaid help me figure out, which is probably what I am going to do in the end.
  • Squeezy Bean
    Devoted June 2023
    Squeezy Bean ·
    • Flag
    A MUA could make me look evenly coloured and not exhausted. I can practice my hair skills.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics