Leslie
Just Said Yes May 2020

Wine Bottles

Leslie, on January 12, 2020 at 2:05 AM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 6
Saved
Has any of you done wedding decor with wine bottles?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Emily, on March 25, 2020 at 7:37 PM
  • P.F.
    Super May 2018
    P.F. ·
    • Flag
    Wine Bottles 1

Wine Bottles 2
    Yes. Bought the spray cans at home depot then dipped the bottom in glitter and used a glittery sealant to prevent the glitter from falling off. I don't have an up close image without someone in it. Very cheap, lovely, and the bottles were donated to me by people who would've thrown them out otherwise so no extra expense there
  • C
    Master January 2019
    Cassidy ·
    • Flag
    I also used them as centerpieces. Wine Bottles 3Wine Bottles 4

Removed the label and added silver spray paint and a vinyl monogram. Essentially these cost nothing since i was buying the wine any way. I just made sure to choose a bottle that was the shape I wanted.
    I got the branches 40% off from michaels and the beads 50% off from hobby lobby. Even if I include the cost of the wine and the candle holders these centerpieces came to about $17
  • Fleur
    October 2020
    Fleur ·
    • Flag
    Cassidy, those are soo cool!! Another idea from Wedding Wire I may “borrow”. lol
  • Melanie
    Dedicated April 2021
    Melanie ·
    • Flag
    I haven’t made mine yet, but I intend to put sand in a clear wine bottle and then add pictures of my fiancé and I on the bottles to use as our center pieces.
  • Barbara
    Dedicated January 2020
    Barbara ·
    • Flag
    We are using wine bottles as well. We bought lights to inside the bottles. Every other bottle we left the label on as some of the bottles had some pretty labels. We chose white and purple carnations for our ling tables with spanish moss. Our guest book is a wine bottle that everyone can sign.
  • E
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag

We are doing wine bottles. My aunt (really) loves wine and gets the really big bottles, she gave us 15 of them (I probably only need 12 though). I'm going to buy fairy lights from Amazon that have the wine cork battery pack, and use those as our main centerpiece. Probably going to supplement with smaller wine or beer bottles that are painted in our colors and/or wrapped in twine, with candles and baby's breath. Total cost for paint, twine, and lights is less than $30.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics