We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

Who’s getting married this week? (8/3/20-8/9/20)

Lynnie, on August 3, 2020 at 7:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 2 9
Saved Save

Who’s getting married this week? (8/3/20-8/9/20) 1

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Smiley ring

Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure to send you off with the appropriate WeddingWire love, well wishes, and congratulations!

Who’s getting married this week? (8/3/20-8/9/20) 2

9 Comments

Latest activity by Kiara, on August 8, 2020 at 11:36 PM
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations
  • Michelle
    Dedicated August 2020
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    Getting married on the 9th! I will certainly post photos when we get them!
  • Alecia
    Beginner August 2020
    Alecia ·
    • Flag
    Yay! So excited getting married on the 8/8/2020 which is also my partners Bday! Having a small wedding and dinner after will social distance and masks will be worn if too close. I'll post lics when I get them. Congrats to all the other couples getting married this week ❤🙏❤
  • shannon.sv
    Devoted August 2020
    shannon.sv ·
    • Flag

We're super excited for our wedding this Saturday, 8/8! We did have to change venues and downsize our ceremony but I'm sure it's going to be just as beautiful as we originally planned!

Congratulations to the other couples getting married this week! Smiley heart

• Monica
    Devoted August 2021
    Monica ·
    • Flag
    I've watched these posts for 2 years while we've been planning. I can't believe it's finally our wedding week! We had to postpone our big wedding due to Covid but are getting married on Friday with a small group of friends and the rest on Zoom. So excited! ❤️
  • Chasity
    Dedicated August 2020
    Chasity ·
    • Flag
    We’re getting married Friday 8/7. After changing plans 3 times due to COVID-19 I’m ready to marry my best friend. We are down to the final details and are just enjoying these finals days before the big day!! Sooo excited. What is everyone looking forward to the most? I think im most excited about saying our vows. 🥰❤️❤️ Congrats to everyone getting married this week!
  • Alisa
    Devoted August 2020
    Alisa ·
    • Flag

its almost here, I'm getting married on the 8th. i'm so ready to finally marry my best friend and love of life!

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

Congratulations to everyone getting married this weekend!! Wishing you all the best!!

giphy.gif

• Kiara
    Super August 2021
    Kiara ·
    • Flag

Congrats everyone

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles