Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

Who’s getting married this week? (6/8/20-6/14/20)

Lynnie, on June 8, 2020 at 7:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 7
Saved

Who’s getting married this week? (6/8/20-6/14/20) 1

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Smiley ring

Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure to send you off with the appropriate WeddingWire love, well wishes, and congratulations!

Who’s getting married this week? (6/8/20-6/14/20) 2

7 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on June 15, 2020 at 9:24 AM
  • T.c
    Dedicated June 2020
    T.c ·
    • Flag
    Me! Getting married Saturday!!! I’m excited and nervous at the same time! It’s crazy how much has happened in the past 6 months and I’m still able to marry my best friend!
    Congrats to everyone getting married this week!!!
  • Danielle
    Beginner June 2020
    Danielle ·
    • Flag

Congratulations T.c.!! I'm getting married on Friday! I cannot wait, although the nerves are starting to hit me. (I haven't been sleeping well, been thinking about the wedding day and yet trying to remind myself that everything will be fine.) It's been a crazy 10-11 months of planning with lots of changes, but I'm excited to marry my best friend as well! I hope everyone has a beautiful wedding and a wonderful marriage! Happy wedding week!!

• T.c
    Dedicated June 2020
    T.c ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Congrats to you ask well! My nerves are starting to get the best of me as well. I’ve actually had nightmares about my wedding!
  • Jessica
    Dedicated June 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag

I am on 6/25!

• Danielle
    Beginner June 2020
    Danielle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I hope your wedding was beautiful, T.c.! Hopefully none of the nightmares came true! haha. Congrats again!

• T.c
    Dedicated June 2020
    T.c ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Omg!!! I have no words for how amazing it was. The weather was perfect and my HUSBAND was there, so no nightmares came to past!
    I hope you day was magical as well! Congrats to you!!!!
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yayy!!! Congrats T.c.!! So glad you had an incredible wedding day! Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics