Katie
Just Said Yes March 2019

Whole Foods for flowers?

Katie, on June 22, 2018 at 8:21 PM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 9
Saved Save
Hey guys! Anyone ever used Whole Foods for their bouquets? Or a store like it? Just curious if they did them/how they looked!

9 Comments

• Kerinn
    Dedicated January 2020
    Kerinn ·
    My best friend did. These are from Whole Foods!

Whole Foods for flowers? 1
  • Katie
    Just Said Yes March 2019
    Katie ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Those are gorgeous! Did they put them together, or did you have to do that yourself? Do you have an idea of what she paid?
  • Janel
    Super September 2018
    Janel ·
    I was going to use Whole Foods bc it’s right next to my venue. They weren’t even going to charge me delivery fees. But the woman who does wedding flowers was going to be on maternity leave during my wedding. I never got as far as pricing but I know that she said I wasn’t limited by color or flowers- that she could order what I wanted... and that they gave a discount if I used my own containers
  • L
    Expert May 2018
    LIZ ·
    We were hoping for wild flowers but our timing was off. Went to the local grocer and purchased 4 bundles and had the BM's girlfriend make bouquets. She used some cedar and other outdoor greens and some burlap and things I brought. See photos.
    Tips:
    1. Wrap flower stems in a wet paper towel and then press and seal. Last up to 2 weeks after AND if they are the kind we used, the flowers bleed off their color, this stops that.
    2. Wear gloves well working with these colorful flowers like ours...
    P. S. Purchased at $5.99 each. A steal!!

Whole Foods for flowers? 2

Whole Foods for flowers? 3

Whole Foods for flowers? 4
  • Officiallymrsj
    Super October 2018
    Officiallymrsj ·
    I REALLY wanted to use Whole Foods but they were booked on my day and got the rest of the year and into 2019. I was so sad! Their floral department works the same way as any florist would !
  • Mcellist
    Super March 2019
    Mcellist ·
    Central Market does floral as well.
  • Neffe
    Master July 2020
    Neffe ·

Yes! For my cousin's wedding, we all carried flowers from Whole Foods, and they were absolutely gorgeous!! I recommend them! Have you decided on where you plan to get your flowers? I would love to know!

• Laura
    Dedicated October 2018
    Laura ·

I am and my mom used them for my shower, more than pleased. Wouldn't know they weren't from an expensive wedding florist. Under $900 for everything including delivery. They will wrap the bouquets, provide vases, full set up!

• M
    Savvy October 2018
    Melissa ·

I'm using Whole Foods for my wedding flowers!! I would totally recommend them. The lady I met with who is handling my order is so knowledgeable when it comes to flowers and very professional. My bouquet is going to have lots of greenery (seeded and reg eculaptis) with coral roses and blue thistle with a light blue ribbon for $55. The size is going to be pretty large as well.

For my bridesmaids I'm doing greenery and baby's breath for $15 each including long ribbon that will be attached to each (they will all be arranged as well) & a coral rose with blue thistle for the boutonnieres for $15.

Throw in some curly willow for centerpieces and I'll be still under $200. I went a pretty traditional route but in all honesty they have SO many choices of flowers to pick from and you can either buy them by bundle or they can arrange them for you. I would book them quickly if you decide, two Whole Foods I priced with are now completely booked for the next year. You also do not have to pay until pick up

My Bouquet Whole Foods for flowers? 5

Size of bouquet Whole Foods for flowers? 6

Comment on this discussion