We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Neffe
Master July 2020

Who introduced you to your future spouse?

Neffe, on August 17, 2018 at 3:05 PM

Posted in Community Conversations 166

Whether it was love at first sight or a friendship that unexpectedly blossomed, it began with an introduction! I want to know the person responsible for hooking you two up! Who introduced you to your future spouse? Was it a close friend, relative, co-worker, or did you both meet each other on your...

Whether it was love at first sight or a friendship that unexpectedly blossomed, it began with an introduction! I want to know the person responsible for hooking you two up! Who introduced you to your future spouse? Was it a close friend, relative, co-worker, or did you both meet each other on your own?

cfb_1022082.jpg

Lori Kennedy Photography

Want to keep dishing about your relationship? Tell us about your first trip as a couple and if it was love at first sight!

166 Comments

• Tierea
    Just Said Yes July 2020
    Tierea
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I definitely believed that God had a plan for us lol Smiley heart Smiley laugh
  • K
    Dedicated August 2019
    Katy
    • Flag
    We were introduced by his brother, who I went to high school with. After we met we found out that we already worked together and had no idea (we worked in a large store)馃槀
  • Rachael
    Just Said Yes January 2020
    Rachael
    • Flag
    Having mutual friends for years
  • Jalyn
    Dedicated August 2019
    Jalyn
    • Flag

A old friend of mine i spent my 2016 partying with. She and I are no longer cool but she took me to an event he DJ'd and she went to high school with him. I feel her purpose in my life was only to bring us two together. I was 21.

• Mrs. Spring
    Master April 2021
    Mrs. Spring
    • Flag
    We met eachother on our own at my former employer
  • Milada
    Expert October 2021
    Milada
    • Flag
    Twitter馃グ馃槄

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more