Skip to main content
Amanda
Savvy September 2019

Where to find shoes!

Amanda, on July 23, 2019 at 8:41 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 3
Saved
I've been searching for some champagne, closed toe shoes for the wedding day and I need them before my dress fitting (coming up within the next couple weeks). However, I can't find any heels that I love (or even like) that are comfy. Where did you ladies find yours? Drop pictures below if you already have them!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Dayna, on July 24, 2019 at 10:26 AM
  • Michelle
    Super August 2019
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    These are mine. I got them on Amazon. My dress is ivory and lace and they go perfectly! They were prime too so I got them in a couple of days. If you do decide to purchase shoes on Amazon, make sure they have free returns in case you try them on and don't like them.

Where to find shoes! 1
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad ·
    • Flag

Hey Amanda!!

Have you searched online or have you only been searching in local stores? I would definitely recommend checking Amazon for shoes that might go with your dress. As the pp mentioned, you will be able to return them if you do not like them when they arrive. Shopping online means that you have a lot more to choose from so it might be helpful if you haven’t been able to find what you are looking for so far.

Are you only wearing heels, or are you going to change into flats later during your reception?

• Dayna
    Expert September 2021
    Dayna ·
    • Flag

I love DSW for shoes. I haven't bought my wedding shoes yet, but I buy all my heels for work and also my recent graduation shoes from them. Grad shoes were naturalizer and super comfy. Their store brand "Kelly and Katie" also makes some pretty good shoes. They have a great rewards program and shipping is fast!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics