Skip to main content
Chasity
Dedicated August 2020

Where to buy bridal bouquet

Chasity, on April 17, 2020 at 7:05 PM Posted in Etiquette and Advice 0 11
Saved
Hello beautiful brides! Where are you or did you buy your wedding bouquet? I am having artificial flowers because of bad allergies. Our colors are rose gold, blush and navy blue and i haven’t been able to find any that i like.

11 Comments

Latest activity by Aida, on April 19, 2020 at 1:48 AM
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag

I got my fake bouquet at michaels ! any craft store like michaels and hobby lobby always has floral bouquets on sale and they offer coupons too

• Sharonda
    Rockstar January 2021
    Sharonda ·
    • Flag
    Also, check out Etsy. There are a lot of faux flower vendors that will make custom orders t your specs and liking. Good luck!
  • Ciera
    Savvy May 2020
    Ciera ·
    • Flag
    Etsy has lots of them
  • Anna
    Super April 2020
    Anna ·
    • Flag

I actually got mine from my local florist. I was planning on getting em on etsy but i hated how i had to pick the size. I went to my florist and she did all artificial and way cheaper than etsy. I got my about 80 dollars cheaper and it looks so beautiful. Something to think about.

• Melanie
    Beginner May 2020
    Melanie ·
    • Flag
    Where to buy bridal bouquet 1
    Where to buy bridal bouquet 2

I made this bouquet to use for my bridal photos (which have been delayed thanks to this mess), so I don’t have any professional photos to show you, but I think they look pretty great! I bought a lot of the florals from hobby lobby or micheals while they were on sale, the rest I got at a specialty shop in Houston.

• Tayler
    Beginner September 2021
    Tayler ·
    • Flag
    We are doing something borrowed blooms. Inexpensive and amazing reviews!
  • MIWM
    VIP June 2019
    MIWM ·
    • Flag

Check out hobby lobby or Michael's since you are doing faux flowers. Some florist will do silk flowers for you but it comes with a price

• B. Yvette
    Dedicated March 2020
    B. Yvette ·
    • Flag

Faux flowers for my nuptials because I’m cheap lol and crafty 👍 I made my bouquet and his boutonnière (Caribbean blue, deep purple and ivory) and my veil. We are wishing you much happiness on your special day!

• Chasity
    Dedicated August 2020
    Chasity ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Never thought about looking there. Great idea. Hopefully I can stop by there once we are past all this.
  • Chasity
    Dedicated August 2020
    Chasity ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Good idea! Thank youu ❤️
  • Aida
    Devoted May 2021
    Aida ·
    • Flag

I am buying mine. I found a florist who is incredibly inexpensive and has amazing reviews. She is making me an amazingly huge bouquet for like $150. And for like $20 she's making me a toss bouquet out of leftover materials. I'm so excited to see them on my big day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics