Arlene
Devoted March 2020

When it rains it pours..

Arlene, on July 25, 2019 at 1:17 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 13
Saved Save

Hey WW Friends,

I haven't posted in awhile been busy but good busy but you know life always throughs curve balls and now its our turn. However just feeling a bit emotional today a bit flustered,

Aunt passed away earlier this month, uncle just had a heart attack, we're having few issues financially with some sudden work changes, we financially support my parents, and on top of it now my save the dates that were ordered a week ago, something happened and they were suppose to arrive the latest tomorrow, have been delayed and we ordered over night shipping. So things are very overwhelming not only financially but everything else, so yeah I think I am having my first meltdown. Just wanted to vent, if you can send some positive vibes or wishes this way, they would greatly be appreciated.Smiley heart

13 Comments

• Melle
    Champion June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    Sending hugs your way! I know sometimes it feels like so many bad things happen at once, the storm will clear and a rainbow and sunshine will come Smiley smile hang in there.
  • Arlene
    Devoted March 2020
    Arlene ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I definitely needed to hear that, ty so much!

• Jessica
    VIP October 2019
    Jessica ·
    • Flag

So sorry things are stressful right now Smiley heart I agree with Melle.. hang in there girl!

• Yana
    Dedicated October 2019
    Yana ·
    • Flag

Arlene I'm so sorry you are going through this! So sorry to hear about your aunt and uncle Smiley sad I know how stressful planning a wedding can be and I feel terrible. As for your save the dates it sucks that they didn't come in time! At least your wedding is taking place in March of next year so you still have a lot of time to send out the STDs! Don't let that small issue contribute to your meltdown. Financial issues are hard to deal with but I'm sure you and your family will work it all out. I have a feeling everything is going to workout and you will have the wedding of your dreams! Sending some good vibes your way Smiley smile

• Arlene
    Devoted March 2020
    Arlene ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you so much!

• Arlene
    Devoted March 2020
    Arlene ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you!! That is definitely my goal is to try let the small stuff slide!!

• Stephanie
    Super August 2019
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag

HUGS! I totally feel you girl... July has been a really rough month for us between several friend and family deaths, work stress, lack of sleep, kid drama, plus our wedding is a mont away at the end of August! So I totally get it! Hopefully both of our lives will calm down soon! Smiley heart

• Arlene
    Devoted March 2020
    Arlene ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Omg condolences, prayers and hugs to you as well!! that is so close well enjoy the moment!! it will be all worth it. and thank you so much! Smiley heart

• Brianna N
    Super October 2019
    Brianna N ·
    • Flag

Sending good vibes and wishes your way! Smiley heart

• Arlene
    Devoted March 2020
    Arlene ·
    • Flag

Thank you!

• Stephanie
    Super August 2019
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thanks girl!! Smiley heart

• Devin
    Super October 2019
    Devin ·
    • Flag
    So sorry to hear about your family members. Are you able to get a partial credit on your STD’s shipping cost? There is a rainbow on the other side.
  • Arlene
    Devoted March 2020
    Arlene ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much and yes they waived the shipping fee and gave me that back. I didn’t mind the wait it’s no rush really I think I just felt like everything came apart at the same time.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics