We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Bride123
Dedicated August 2020

What's your favorite element of your wedding?

Bride123, on February 20, 2020 at 2:50 PM

Posted in Community Conversations 55

What's the ONE thing everyone is most looking forward to for their wedding? (aside from marrying the love of your life of course). I love hearing about different elements of people's weddings (small and big)!

What's the ONE thing everyone is most looking forward to for their wedding? (aside from marrying the love of your life of course). I love hearing about different elements of people's weddings (small and big)!

55 Comments

• Bride123
    Dedicated August 2020
    Bride123 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh my gosh!! This is TOO FUN

• Bride123
    Dedicated August 2020
    Bride123 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

A girl after my own heart!! sounds like you made the right choice in doing a first look then!!

• Bride123
    Dedicated August 2020
    Bride123 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

YES girl!! I feel like that's one thing that's forgotten in all the chaos. Weddings are supposed to be FUN!!!

tenor.gif

• Lisa
    Expert October 2021
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    He’ll be four. He loves people. BUT he does what he wants haha I have a feeling he’ll lift his leg in the runner or a chair during the ceremony. Thinking of getting a custom cake topper of all three of us.
  • Bride123
    Dedicated August 2020
    Bride123 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

OMG I LOVE THAT! Our dog walkers are bringing the (dog) kids by for photos at our wedding.

• Lau’Ren
    Dedicated August 2020
    Lau’Ren ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Tulum, Mexico
  • Nikki
    Devoted April 2021
    Nikki ·
    • Flag
    I’m excited to see how the decor will work out in our space. I’m DIYing all of it, and hope to hear some good responses on the overall theme/style Smiley smile
  • Bride123
    Dedicated August 2020
    Bride123 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

What's the vibe you're going for?

• Bride123
    Dedicated August 2020
    Bride123 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

UGH SO AMAZING!! I wanted to do this but we're too close to the highway.

• Bride123
    Dedicated August 2020
    Bride123 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I need to get my head around this project too. What are you thinking you're putting in there? like some pedialyte and tylenol?

• Ashley
    Super October 2020
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I just saw some of these and decided I am going to do something like that for people who stay in the hotel that night.

• Ashley
    Super October 2020
    Ashley ·
    • Flag

Yes while I am looking forward to the marriage and other little aspects of the wedding my favorite element has to be the music and getting to have a fun night with all our friends and family

• Bride123
    Dedicated August 2020
    Bride123 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Did you do a band or a DJ? Do you have any special songs picked out?

• Ashley
    Super October 2020
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    DJ and not a ton we just love music. To kick off the dancing portion we are playing I want to dance with somebody
  • Kelly
    Dedicated October 2020
    Kelly ·
    • Flag

I'm most looking forward to seeing my brother and his family. My brother will be walking me down the aisle and my niece is a bridesmaid. I haven't seen them since I moved from NY almost 2 years ago. My fiance and I probably aren't going to have the opportunity to see them before the wedding unless we come into some money we have no other use for - HAH!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇