We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Sherraine
Dedicated October 2021

What to put in my bridesmaids proposal boxes?

Sherraine, on April 24, 2020 at 2:04 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 13
Saved Save
I got some cards made and ordered a few bath bombs to start but is like a few more items.

What else can be put in?What to put in my bridesmaids proposal boxes? 1
What to put in my bridesmaids proposal boxes? 2

13 Comments

• Rebelle Fleur
    VIP January 2021
    Rebelle Fleur
    • Flag
    Candles, lotions, gift cards, perfume, tickets, lipstick, lipgloss, face mask, body scrub, nail polish, earrings, bracelet, necklace, eyelashes. Manicure kit, flasks, custom tumbler, wine glass, shot glass, eye shadow, make up brushes etc
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle Online
    • Flag

Oh my god are those sailor moon cards?! bruh they are hella cute.

my friend made for me a bridesmaid proposal box that had: a bracelet, nail polish, a bath bomb, bath salts, lotion, candle.

• Morgan
    Devoted December 2020
    Morgan
    • Flag
    I put a candle from 5 below, candy, mini bottle of champagne, bridesmaid hair ties馃槉
  • Kate
    Expert October 2020
    Kate
    • Flag

Mini Champagne or alcohol, cups, candles, lotions, bracelets, earrings, scrunchies, bath scrubs, nail polish, shirts, make up remover wipes, hats, sunglasses

• Sherraine
    Dedicated October 2021
    Sherraine
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes! I got them off etsy! I wanted to display a nerdy side of me. Sort of hint of how the wedding will be. Theres gonna be alot of Easter eggs throughout it
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle Online
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Maybe you can add some other sailor moon themed thing too?

or whatever it is your wedding themes and stuff would be

• Brittany
    Devoted October 2020
    Brittany
    • Flag

I love these!! These Sailor Moon cards are awesome!! If you wanted to do nail polish in the different colors of the scouts or maybe the different makeup that they have or even the pens that are the colors of the different scouts? I know that you guys are big nerds and love D&D what about something like that? Maybe dice? I am not sure if you have a theme or if there is a specific thing you enjoy and want to share with them but maybe something like that?

• Jane
    Dedicated October 2020
    Jane
    • Flag
    Candies, candles, mini calendar with date marked, mini wine bottles, nail polish, face masks
  • Gianna
    Savvy March 2021
    Gianna
    • Flag

You can do a champagne glass with a mini champagne bottle! you can do bridesmaid socks, candles, maybe a necklace with their initial on it, if you go on etsy you can find tons of ideas!

• Sara
    Dedicated September 2020
    Sara
    • Flag
    OH MY GOSH SAILOR MOON!!! Love it! I just gave my bridesmaids a bottle of their favorite wine.
  • Alexandra
    Devoted September 2020
    Alexandra
    • Flag
    As a sailor moon fan girl I really appreciate this! I kept mine simple, I did a bracelet for each girl, a pair of socks, and a personalized card. I will gift them more things for the bachelorette party and wedding
  • Mindy
    Devoted November 2020
    Mindy
    • Flag
    As a huge sailor moon fan (always was mercury when we played as kids) I absolutely LOVE this.
    If possible I鈥檇 play up this theme. Little compact. Little transformation pen. Play. It. Up.
  • Amanda
    Savvy March 2021
    Amanda
    • Flag
    Cute cards! My friend did sailor moon charms on her girl鈥檚 bouquets, actually it was this friend lol. This is the box I gave her. I included a makeup bag (with a lip gloss, hand sanitizer, and face mask), mini wine bottle with personalized wine glass, champagne macaroons, rose gummi bears, candle, succulent in planter that attaches to fridge and pic of us in frame. I looked on youtube and pintrest to get ideas. Some people do a theme or something personalized. That鈥檚 the thing about the boxes, you really can鈥檛 go wrong. I have yet to see a bad box... all were special and awesome! I loved picking stuff for the boxes... happy shopping! What to put in my bridesmaids proposal boxes? 3

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles