Our wedding is on June 28th in San Diego, all my family will be traveling from Texas. I have decided on my invitations but hesitate in pushing the purchase button. What if we need to reschedule? My wedding planner says we should be okay and that we need to take it day by day but that’s hard.
If you're feeling a little uneasy, hold onto the invite design you have and then purchase them at a later date. Depending on their normal ship times, and the general "send out invites 6-8 weeks before the big day" you could wait up until mid/late April to purchase the invites if it'll give you a little more time to understand where all of this is heading!
I procrastinated my invites a bit, and actually ordered them 2/6/2019 and mailed them out 2/12/2019 for a 3/30/2019 wedding