Lauren
WeddingWire Administrator September 2020

What part of wedding planning are you most excited about? Share your wedding planning highs and lows

Lauren, on March 1, 2020 at 2:05 AM

Posted in Planning 21

What part of wedding planning are you most excited about? What are you nervous about tackling? Share your wedding planning highs and lows here! Highs - I’ve worked in the wedding industry for years, and now I’m getting married in September! My fiance and I have loved pulling together our playlist...

• What part of wedding planning are you most excited about? What are you nervous about tackling? Share your wedding planning highs and lows here!

• cfb_1373147.jpg

• Highs - I’ve worked in the wedding industry for years, and now I’m getting married in September! My fiance and I have loved pulling together our playlist and we have our catering tasting coming up. I’m so excited to try all the delicious food we’ll be sharing with our guests at our celebration.

• Lows - One part of wedding planning that I’m less enthused about is the dinner seating chart! We have a complicated family, so we’re a bit nervous about the politics of seat placements!

• How’s planning going for you?

21 Comments

• Taylor
    VIP October 2020
    Taylor ·
    • Flag

Highs- I'm very much so a planner so the entire planning process has been a breeze for the most part. I tend to have that "make a decision and move on" personality which has been wonderful in not second guessing my choices. Everything is booked and planned for our October wedding and I can't wait to see my vision come together.

Lows- Paying for said wedding. We can definitely afford it (I obviously wouldn't book anything that I couldn't pay for) but saving the money is just so exhausting. I'm an instant gratification type of person so having to completely change my lifestyle in order to put money aside for something that's still months away has been tough.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics