E
Just Said Yes May 2020

Wedweb

Emeli, on May 16, 2020 at 6:14 PM Posted in Planning 0 4
Saved

Has anyone used or heard of WedWeb for getting married? My fiance and I are interested in doing it to get married while the courthouses are still closed. He is international and may have to leave the U.S. later this year, so we want to get married before then. WedWeb may be our best option, so we would love any feedback!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Hillary, on May 16, 2020 at 8:52 PM
  • Jana
    Master October 2022
    Jana ·
    • Flag
    I would be concerned that it isn't legal.
  • E
    Just Said Yes May 2020
    Emeli ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That's my concern. They *sound* legitimate, and there are community posts on Facebook. They have also been written about in some local newspapers and in USA Today. But I am hoping someone might have some firsthand knowledge about the company!

• Jana
    Master October 2022
    Jana ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Places like Shutterfly have been around for 20+ years and allow anyone upload pics as long as you give out the username and password which the account could be specific just to your wedding. Don't think they support video though.
  • Hillary
    Expert October 2021
    Hillary ·
    • Flag
    We actually used WebWed! We were concerned about it not being legal, but my dad is a lawyer and spent an entire week doing research and talking to the owners over the phone and came to the conclusion that it’s all legit. We live in Illinois but technically got married in Utah, so that’s a fun story! We received our marriage certificate a few days after the wedding and it’s the real deal.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics