Abigail
Beginner December 2019

Website not Searchable

Abigail, on August 2, 2019 at 10:24 PM Posted in Account Support 1 8
Saved

Hello!

My fiancé and I are working on our wedding website, however we can't figure out how to make it searchable on the WeddingWire site. I have tried to search for both of our names, however it keeps saying "no couples found". I have tried to look and see if there was anything I needed to change in the settings to make it searchable, but all pages are set to "public" and I can't find anything else I could change to make it searchable!

Does anyone know how to fix this? We don't want our guests to have any trouble looking us up because we want them to RSVP online...

Thanks!

Abby

8 Comments

Latest activity by Angelia, on February 14, 2020 at 4:04 AM
  • Laree's
    Devoted May 2022
    Laree's ·
    • Flag
    I too am having difficulty with this!
  • Colleen
    Master September 2019
    Colleen ·
    • Flag
    I actually chose this site over other because I did not want just anyone searching my website. Unless I give you the web address. I was annoyed when I started to do things with the knot and they made it searchable.
  • WeddingWire Support Team
    WeddingWire Administrator March 2023
    WeddingWire Support Team ·
    • Flag

Hi Abigail,

Please reach out to our support team for further assistance! help@weddingwire.com

• Kathryn
    Just Said Yes November 2020
    Kathryn ·
    • Flag

I am still having problems with this as well. I have reached out to the support email and they said they are "working on it." That was over a month ago

• Latoya
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Latoya ·
    • Flag

Hello, mine was searchable a few days ago, today it is not. did anyone find a solution?

• Ester
    Dedicated April 2022
    Ester ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Ive been having this issue for over a year. Mine has never been searchable. This is frustrating.

• Kathryn
    Just Said Yes November 2020
    Kathryn ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I ended up switching to a different site to handle the RSVPs.

• Angelia
    Just Said Yes June 2020
    Angelia ·
    • Flag
    I'm having this issue as well. My fiance can be found under his name, but not me. Very frustrating for my guests. My save the dates have the url but most people just search by name.

Wedding wire what can we do to resolve this? I dont want to have to make a knot account because your site has all other features I need and like, but this is important to us!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics