We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Shireen
Devoted September 2020

We talked about the ladies...what about the men?

Shireen, on August 30, 2019 at 4:56 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 1 74
Saved Save
What will your groom and the guys be wearing?? This is our inspiration...adding some gold yo the groomsmen but my groom and our son will definitely be wearing the white with black touches on the jacket and black pants.

We talked about the ladies...what about the men? 1

74 Comments

Latest activity by Sin茅ad, on September 5, 2019 at 11:32 AM
  • M
    VIP September 2019
    Mrs. Bubba
    • Flag
    Gray Pants, White dress 馃憯s, coordinating 馃Еand Ties, Cuff Links, with 馃憺.
  • Gmm
    Devoted October 2019
    Gmm
    • Flag
    This was taken from the tuxedo book from Men鈥檚 Wearhouse.

We talked about the ladies...what about the men? 2
  • Amber
    Master February 2020
    Amber
    • Flag

We're either doing light-ish gray or navy suits, I'll let FH decide what he likes better. White button downs, brown shoes, and ties to match the bridesmaids (probably sage).

• H
    Super September 2019
    H
    • Flag
    He has yet to get his attire, but my FH will be wearing nice dress pants in either a dark navy blue/almost black and a long sleeve charcoal grey button down with suspenders.
  • Yoice
    VIP March 2019
    Yoice
    • Flag
    We wanted an specific type of blue for my now husband but the guys all in black tux. I was really happy how they all look in the end.

We talked about the ladies...what about the men? 3
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle Online
    • Flag
    Mine were in suspenders and grey slacks with white dress shirt a bowtie. My husband had a full grey suit with a tie instead.
  • Jordan
    Expert September 2019
    Jordan
    • Flag

This is what my FH is wearing. Can wait to see him in it! The groomsmen will be wearing basic black tuxes.

We talked about the ladies...what about the men? 4

• Shireen
    Devoted September 2020
    Shireen
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Love the suspenders idea I initially wanted them for the guys.
  • Shireen
    Devoted September 2020
    Shireen
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Love we basically are on the same page with regards to the guys, great minds think alike 馃槈
  • Alicia
    Devoted September 2021
    Alicia
    • Flag
    Purple vests, white shirts and the purple and silver tie, probably black dress pants

We talked about the ladies...what about the men? 5

We talked about the ladies...what about the men? 6
  • Sara
    Dedicated September 2019
    Sara
    • Flag

My FH is wearing a charcoal suit with a white shirt and black shoes. I got him a bow tie and pocket square that match our theme - Doctor Who. My brother (who is the Best Man) will be either in a charcoal or black suit (he's put off buying the suit and is now having trouble finding one) with a white shirt and royal blue tie.

• Selena
    Super September 2019
    Selena
    • Flag
    This is what our guys are wearing. FH and my son have a different tartan, though.

We talked about the ladies...what about the men? 7
  • Janarda
    Devoted February 2020
    Janarda
    • Flag
    This is my pic collage vision for groom and groomsmenSmiley smile lol

We talked about the ladies...what about the men? 8
  • Cher Horowitz
    Master December 2019
    Cher Horowitz
    • Flag

Honestly, I have no clue what FH is wearing. Guess I'll find out the day of Smiley laugh

• Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy
    • Flag
    We got married on the beach in Florida so my husband wore a tan linen suit with white dress shirt...beachy.
  • Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae
    • Flag
    The groom will be with the maroon tie, but no vest, and the groomsmen will be with the dusty blue tie. They have the same blue color suit.

Inspo pics.

We talked about the ladies...what about the men? 9

We talked about the ladies...what about the men? 10
  • L. Thomson
    Expert October 2020
    L. Thomson
    • Flag
    I wanted a more casual feel to the wedding, so the men are going with dress shirts, slacks and ties only. This is our inspiration. My dress is burgundy, so my fiance is wearing the burgundy shirt and black tie. I've included a pic of the ties I got for the groomsmen. My Fiance's tie is just like it, except black with black paisley. Then I've included a pic of matching tie clips I got for the grooms side as gifts with their ties.

We talked about the ladies...what about the men? 11

We talked about the ladies...what about the men? 12

We talked about the ladies...what about the men? 13
  • 2d Bride
    Champion October 2009
    2d Bride
    • Flag

My son just wore a suit he already owned.

Funny story about that. I asked him to give a toast. He was resisting, as he hates standing up in front of everyone. Then one day, I asked him what he would be wearing. He got that deer in the headlights look, and said he only owned one suit, so he could wear it with the red tie or the blue tie. I said, "How about a compromise? I let you wear the suit you already own, and you give the toast?" He heaved a sigh of relief, agreed, and then a moment later said, "Wait. What did I just agree to?" Fortunately, he kept his promise anyway.

• Alyrae
    Super February 2020
    Alyrae
    • Flag
    I want my FH in a ivory suit like this one and the grooms men in a black jacket with black jeans dont have a picture of what i want the grooms men in

We talked about the ladies...what about the men? 14
  • Taylor
    VIP October 2020
    Taylor
    • Flag

Navy suits, white shirts, taupe/champagne ties, cognac belt and shoes, funky socksSmiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles