Washington Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Washington? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Washington has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

I
pnw June or August Wedding?
Irene, Today at 10:30 AM

We are getting married in Stevenson WA (between Portland and Hood River) and our venue has two possible dates- mid June or mid August. I am undecided! I have researched weather history and June tends...

Irene, 2 hours ago 7 38
Denise
Wedding venues
Denise, on June 4, 2021 at 1:11 PM

I am trying to locate wedding venues in the washington state area that are on a low budget we really wanted a barn setting but i’m finding that those can be expensive with very little amenities...

Denise, Jun 4, 2021 4 46
R
Rehearsal lunch catering
Rebecca, on June 4, 2021 at 9:45 AM

We are looking for a Caterer To cater my sons rehearsal dinner/lunch. We are looking for maybe a taco cart or similar for about 30 people at our home in Vancouver, Wa. We have just over 2 months and I...

Lynnie, Jun 7, 2021 1 15
Amanda
Seattle Venue for Intimate, Winter Wedding
Amanda, on July 14, 2020 at 9:33 PM

My fiancé and I are planning a small ceremony and reception in Seattle in January /February 2021. We don’t have a set date just yet. We currently live out of state, but will be moving to Tacoma at the...

Eriko, Jun 4, 2021 5 83
Megan
Transportation to/from Garden Wedding Venue
Megan, on April 5, 2021 at 8:11 PM

Hey! My fiancé and I are looking at garden/woodsy venues around Seattle and most of them are in Issaquah, Snohomish, etc. Many guests will be coming from out of town and staying in Seattle area, as...

Lynnie, Apr 7, 2021 1 22
Mona
Wedding Venue Reviews
Mona, on March 24, 2021 at 10:11 PM

Hi Girls. I am in need of some serious advice/ reviews. Me and my fiancé have been touring wedding venues for close to three months now. We finally shortlisted "The Barn At Holly Farms" and "Craven...

Lynnie, Mar 25, 2021 1 23
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics