Washington Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Washington? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Washington has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Couples getting married on Dec 24, 2018 in Washington
Xandria, Today at 10:57 PM

Ok I give! Who are my date twins?! And does everyone tell you you shouldn't get married on Christmas eve?! It's driving me crazy!

Xandria, 19 minutes ago 1
Kimberly Sylva
Couples getting married on Dec 8, 2018 in Washington
Kimberly Sylva, Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Hello!We just decided on our wedding date of December 8, 2018. We are excited for a beautiful Christmas theme and décor, but are still on the search for our perfect venue. Would love to connect with...

Kimberly Sylva, 21 hours ago 2 Comments 10
Couples getting married on Aug 18, 2018 in Washington
Hailey, on Feb 16, 2018 at 8:41 PM

Hi ladies!! It looks like we all share the same wedding date which is SO awesome!! Question for everyone: when are you all planning on having your bridal shower and bachelorette party? I am struggling...

Charlotte, Yesterday at 8:24 AM 1 Comment 15
Caterer for simple eater
Lorraine, on Feb 6, 2018 at 1:47 AM

I’m having a hard time looking for a cater because everything seems too fancy for my liking. I want something simple just bread, salad, meat, salmon, potatoes, vegetables and dessert but I just can’t...

Jo, Feb 16, 2018 2 Comments 14
Couples getting married on Sep 8, 2018 in Washington
FALON, on Feb 3, 2018 at 2:49 AM

Curious where all my “date twins” are in the planning process...what have you done thus far and what’s been the most difficult/the smoothest? Congrats to all!

Lynnie, Feb 13, 2018 1 Comment 13
Reviews on two Seattle photographers
Julia , on Jan 30, 2018 at 11:07 AM

Hi ladies! I'm in the process of choosing a photographer for my big day. I have two photographers with rather different styles and they've offered me the same price. One of them actually dropped his...

Jo, Feb 13, 2018 1 Comment 31