We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Virginia Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Virginia? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Virginia has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Lynne
Leesburg Rehearsal/welcome Reception Venue?
Lynne, on April 18, 2021 at 11:11 PM

Anyone from the northern Virginia area?! Our welcome party venue cancelled on us and we are feeling defeated! It would be for around 70-80 people. Everywhere is so small due to historic buildings. Any...

Lynnie, Apr 20, 2021 1 7
C
Reception
Caroline, on April 16, 2021 at 1:16 AM

Are there any spots in Virginia or maybe North Carolina that could do a reception like this?? I’ve always loved this type of outdoor style with the lights hanging. A beach in the back is a plus...

Lynnie, Apr 16, 2021 1 8
Hcook
Vent
Hcook, on February 25, 2021 at 6:11 AM

We are marrying 5/22/21. We are coming into March with new restrictions. They are opening up Entertainment Venues, but Weddings are still restricted, as with social gatherings. I'm so sick and tired...

Hcook, Mar 31, 2021 19 372
Judith
Nova/dc area: Open bar and catering
Judith, on March 17, 2021 at 2:05 PM

Those of you got married in the Northern Virginia/DC area, how much did an open bar + catering cost you roughly per person? Just wanted to get an idea so we are not overpaying for the venue and are...

Lilliana, Apr 1, 2021 7 82
Joel
Virginia Weddings in May
Joel, on April 7, 2021 at 11:21 PM

Are y’all feeling hopeful? Things look like they are improving.

Jess, Apr 8, 2021 1 65 1
Ashley
covid Guest Restrictions and Vendors
Ashley, on February 26, 2021 at 9:12 PM

Obviously each state might be different, but I'm in Virginia and cannot find any definitive answer as to if vendors are part of the 25 person limit. We remembered to count my fiance and I, but do we...

Christopher, Feb 27, 2021 7 152
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics