Fjdkfkvkdkskp
Dedicated September 2017

Videography songs!!

Fjdkfkvkdkskp, on November 24, 2018 at 12:21 PM Posted in Planning 0 19
Saved
Hello all, I need some song suggestions for our wedding video. We love country but also want some non country options as well. Also nothing super popular like “perfect” by Ed Sheeran. Thank you for any suggestions Smiley smile

19 Comments

Latest activity by Lauren, on November 27, 2018 at 3:55 AM
  • D
    Super September 2019
    Dana ·
    • Flag
    Lol I LOVEEE the song perfect. Very cliché though!
  • Fjdkfkvkdkskp
    Dedicated September 2017
    Fjdkfkvkdkskp ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I love it too!! But I want the video to be timeless and that’s a very overused and overplayed song I feel like. I get why though, it’s a very pretty song Smiley smile
  • D
    Super September 2019
    Dana ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    No i agree ! Uhm I’m not a country person otherwise I would offer to help more lol
  • Fiona
    Expert October 2018
    Fiona ·
    • Flag
    You should contact your videographer and see what site the use for licensing of the songs. It’s all nice to brainstorm ideas but you don’t want to get your heart set on a song they can’t use. Our videographer used songfreedom.com and one other that we could browse and choose any song from that site. Be aware though mainstream options are limited which is why you hear Ed Sheeren Perfect has Christina Perri A Thousand Years so much. We went with a Lumineers song cause we love them. But perhaps start by talking to your videographer and seeing if they have a certain licensing website.
  • L
    Super August 2018
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    Our song was “Thank Tou for loving me” by Bon Jovi but he couldn’t use that because of licensing issues, so I found an instrumental one played by a violinist on YouTube and he used that.
  • L
    Super August 2018
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    *Thank YOU
  • Brianna
    Devoted April 2019
    Brianna ·
    • Flag
    We are using “Forever Like That” by Ben Rector
  • B
    December 2020
    Bazza ·
    • Flag

Never let you down- Colbie Caillat

wrapped in your arms- Fireflight

No matter what- Papa Roach

When I say I do- Matthew West

Angel- Casting Crowns

• Miranda
    Devoted October 2018
    Miranda ·
    • Flag
    This is it - Scotty mcreery
  • Miranda
    Devoted October 2018
    Miranda ·
    • Flag
    Also I LOVE “better place” by Rachel platten
  • Gen
    Champion June 2019
    Gen ·
    • Flag
    We aren’t having a videographer but if we were, we were planning to use Speechless by Dan and Shay. I think Today by Brad Paisley could be a great choice too. Or Diamond or Twine by Ryan Hurd (I think that one is going to be our first dance song)!
  • John
    Just Said Yes April 2019
    John ·
    • Flag
    I fell in love with the song ONCE IN A LIFETIME by LANDON AUSTIN. Check it out and let me know what you think?!
  • Jaycie
    Expert March 2019
    Jaycie ·
    • Flag
    You Are The Reason - Calum Scott
    I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - Sleeping at Last
    Just the Way You Are -The Piano Guys

I'm not using all those songs but they sound lovely and make me feel all the feels ❤
  • Bridget
    VIP August 2019
    Bridget ·
    • Flag
    I could be very wrong but I think the videographer does it! I would just tell them your stipulations of what you don’t want and I’m sure they’ll come up with something beautiful
  • Kayla
    September 2020
    Kayla ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I was going to say Speechless as well! That song is just!!!! I nust Love it lol!
  • Sunshine
    Expert January 2019
    Sunshine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    YESSSS!!!! I love that song so much it makes me cry with happiness Smiley smile
  • Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag

Hey Haley! Two songs that immediately came to mind for me were, "Beautiful Crazy" by Luke Combs and "I Like Me Better" by Sauv!

• Lauren
    Beginner August 2019
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Actually - if it's a private video- they can put whatever they want in it because its not for public use or resell. Smiley smile

• Lauren
    Beginner August 2019
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

Ride- Chase Rice..... Kidding Smiley smile ..... David Gray "Babylon" is good. Foo Fighters "Everlong" acoustic version. if you're going for a change from country. "Coming Home" by Leon Bridges

If you like a more chill vibe "To the Sea" by Trial & Error

"Millionaire" by the Script

Hope that helps.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics