My wedding was supposed to be July 19th but we have decided to postpone. Our venue at first would not let us transfer our date. They said things will be fine in July. We live in Georgia. We pushed back and they agreed to let us transfer our date to July of next year for an extra 1k. We agreed to that but when we looked at the new contract, several things changed. The original contract said we can cancel without penalty before 180 days from our event date. Now it says we can’t cancel at any time and if we do we have to 50 percent of the food and drink cost for the event. We have not signed the new contract yet. I’m thinking about just canceling and eloping on our original date. We have already paid our 4K deposits and gave 6k left to pay. What would you do? I’m just worried because we have no idea what things will look like next July.
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Places to Celebrate
30 Mountain Wedding Venues in Colorado With the Most...
Find the perfect views for your wedding weekend with these scenic and...
Places to Celebrate
Everything You Need to Know About All-Inclusive Wedding...
Do you know everything that comes with an all-inclusive wedding venue? Here’s...
Places to Celebrate
20 Forest Wedding Venues for Couples Who Love the Great...
If you're looking for stunning scenery to serve as your wedding backdrop, check...