Veil question

Conny, on April 15, 2020 at 8:23 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 7
Saved
Veil question 1
Veil question 2

Veil question 3

Veil question 4

Veil question 5
I’m looking for some input. I’m torn between which veil to pick. I’ve attached pictures of my dress. Should I pick a simple pearl veil with no trim detail or a trim detailed veil ? Also, should I stick with a cathedral style or royal cathedral?
Thanks

7 Comments

Latest activity by Alisha, on April 15, 2020 at 12:21 PM
  • Rachael
    Expert May 2021
    Rachael ·
    • Flag
    I like the trimmed edge one, cathedral length
  • Kathryn
    VIP August 2020
    Kathryn ·
    • Flag
    Idk if you've tried on any veils, but a royal cathedral is a lot of material. I would stick with cathedral! The trimmed one will also compliment your dress perfectly I think.
  • Brittany
    Dedicated March 2021
    Brittany ·
    • Flag

I love the trimmed veil! It has the perfect touches to finish off your look.

• Fenja
    VIP August 2021
    Fenja ·
    • Flag

I personally always like the one's without trim detail but here I would say go with!

• C
    Dedicated September 2021
    Conny ·
    • Flag
    Ohhh thank you ladies very helpful! I almost fell in love with the pearl veil but was concerned about it matching the dress or being ‘too much’ since the dress has a lot of detail already!
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie Online ·
    • Flag

I'm normally all about plain tulle veils, but I really like the one with detailed trimming for your dress! Smiley love

Also I agree with Kathryn on the length - cathedral is already plenty long!!

• Alisha
    Super April 2021
    Alisha ·
    • Flag

I would go with the cathedral veil bc it is already long, simple and elegant

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics