We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Jonnib23
Beginner April 2021

Veil Hunt

Jonnib23, on October 7, 2020 at 7:21 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 11
Saved Save
Hey, guys! So I’m getting married underneath a neo-gothic archway in a public park in my hometown. My dress is very simple and plain, but has a chapel length train. I’d like a veil that’s also chapel length, but am unsure of what style to get. Should I get a modern twist on a Juliet veil? If so, how would you recommend it? Or should I just go plain to match the dress? Pictures of veils similar to what I’m thinking of as well as the dress and venue attached to help decide.Veil Hunt 1
Veil Hunt 2
Veil Hunt 3

11 Comments

Latest activity by Rebelle Fleur, on October 8, 2020 at 12:11 PM
  • Rebelle Fleur
    VIP July 2021
    Rebelle Fleur ·
    • Flag
    I absolutely adore the Juliet veil. It adds another dimension to the gown. I say go for it. It adds the “pizazz” your looking for. And I wouldn’t call your dress plain. It’s classic and timeless.

• Kristen
    Rockstar November 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag

I am not a fan of the juliet but it is based on your style. I do feel the lace would be a nice compliment to the satin dress. I have a cathedral veil but I went Mantilla style.

• Jonnib23
    Beginner April 2021
    Jonnib23 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Mantilla style is very common in my family’s culture. I was considering it until I saw Juliet styles that sit a bit further back on the head than they do traditionally. I’m open to both!
  • Jonnib23
    Beginner April 2021
    Jonnib23 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! That means so much to me. You don’t think it’ll be too much? Smiley smile
  • Kristen
    Rockstar November 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I say go to a store that has both styles and try them on and see which one appeals to you. I saw mantilla on Pinterest and fell in love and since I am a Spanish teacher and I love Spain it is a nice little nod to me and my passion. Smiley smile

• Jonnib23
    Beginner April 2021
    Jonnib23 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Unfortunately, while my hometown has many stores that would have both, I moved to the middle of the rural Midwest in 2019 and if it isn’t the two traditional American styles, they have nothing. Smiley sad
  • Kristen
    Rockstar November 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Ahhhh....I would say if the Juliet appeals to you more then you should get it of course. I think Cathedral length is the way to go for sure.

• Anna
    VIP October 2020
    Anna ·
    • Flag
    Yep, I think all of that will look gorgeous together.
  • Anna
    Master June 2020
    Anna ·
    • Flag
    I vote for Cathedral length, you won't regret it. ❤🥰
  • Marisa
    Rockstar May 2021
    Marisa ·
    • Flag
    I love the Juliet veils!
  • Rebelle Fleur
    VIP July 2021
    Rebelle Fleur ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    It’s your wedding day. There is no such thing as too much.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles