Skip to main content
Monique
Rockstar October 2022

Unwanted Cryptic messages

Monique, on February 28, 2022 at 11:48 PM Posted in Account Support 1 10
Saved
Hi Wire family recently have been getting weird cryptic messages females from Russia or Ukraine that keep leaving these messages on 1 of my forum. Have have flagged and blocked them but i am still getting them.Has anyone else has gotten them

10 Comments

Latest activity by Monique, on March 5, 2022 at 1:30 PM
  • Lunajay
    Super December 2022
    Lunajay ·
    • Flag

I haven't... but will now be on the look out. Thank you.

• Monique
    Rockstar October 2022
    Monique ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Your welcome it has been very upsetting but now that my son is over in this war I'm upset these nonsense. I dont understand why ppl do this invade others privacy this way
  • Lunajay
    Super December 2022
    Lunajay ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I'm sorry to hear that your son is now in this war. I don't think we'll ever be able to understand why people do the things they do. I hope your son stays safe and comes home to you. You and your family will be in my prayers.

• Monique
    Rockstar October 2022
    Monique ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much for that more prayers I really appreciate that ty
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

Hi Monique! I am SO sorry to hear that!! If you get any weird messages please Flag the profile to report it as Spam, or send me a link to their profile page! I'll make sure they are banned!

• Monique
    Rockstar October 2022
    Monique ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hi lynnie I have flagged and blocked them but I did delete them but anymore come up I will do that thank you
  • Monique
    Rockstar October 2022
    Monique ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Unwanted Cryptic messages 1

Unwanted Cryptic messages 2
    Hi lynnie I get these type of messages now too.i dont understand why I am begin targeted its really upsetting. I'm coversating with other brides and I get these as a new comments which is off topic as well. 😥😥please help
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hi Monique! You're not being targeted - spammers are just really attracted to those popular conversations!!

We have several filters in place that try to prohibit spammers from creating accounts in the first place, but we also permanently ban users who post spam. So all of those users have been permanently blocked. We will continue to monitor your conversations and remove any off-topic or spammy comments!

• Monique
    Rockstar October 2022
    Monique ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you Lynnie I should have figured that out but I guess those 3 ppl got me a little bit rattled havent no messages like this happened before on here
  • Monique
    Rockstar October 2022
    Monique ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes be careful still received

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics