We started planning over two years ago and are now just two weeks out!
I originally envisioned myself being pretty set with things by this point, but had no motivation to plan once COVID hit, and now I'm a little more frazzled than I'd like. So afraid I'm going to forget something! Any tips/advice/reminders?
Here's some things we've got coming up:
- meeting at a local glass blowing studio today to talk about our unity ceremony
- writing love letters to be incorporated into our ceremony
- final venue meeting/walkthrough
- marriage license appointment
- beauty appointments (nails, brows)
- finalizing signs/chair tags and getting those printed
- picking up decorations, sanding wood slabs, tying charms on our favors
- picking up and testing speaker system, finalizing playlists
- drycleaning bridesmaid robes
- putting together gift bags and day-of emergency kit
- verifying all final payments and figuring out tips
Our photographer already has our invitation suite, so that's one thing I don't have to remember to bring!