Alyssa
Beginner March 2021

Too early to plan?

Alyssa, on August 5, 2019 at 10:50 PM

Posted in Planning 24

Definitely need people's opinions! I plan on getting married in 2021 and everyone is telling me it's way too early to plan and start working on the wedding, but I personally felt that all that time is needed to be prepared. Now I have the wedding planned and people are telling me to get rid of...
Definitely need people's opinions! I plan on getting married in 2021 and everyone is telling me it's way too early to plan and start working on the wedding, but I personally felt that all that time is needed to be prepared. Now I have the wedding planned and people are telling me to get rid of everything and start fresh 1 year before the wedding. What do you all think? How early is too early to plan?

cfb_1253591.jpg

24 Comments

• Ashley
    Expert October 2020
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yes my venue gave us the 2018 prices since that is when she gave me the price breakdown and it saved us almost $20 a person

• Eva L.
    Dedicated March 2020
    Eva L. ·
    • Flag
    It’s never to early, I’d just be more discreet to whom I share my progress with, not to be secretive but to avoid negativity.
  • Sara
    Expert October 2019
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    If I had the time to start this early, I would be very happy and feel less stressed! I would keep doing it! Also you can get really good deals on wedding venues being this early out!
  • Kayla
    Savvy November 2020
    Kayla ·
    • Flag
    You absolutely don’t need to follow their advice- you know YOU and if you like what you’ve planned stick with it!! Not to mention that these days, 1 year ahead might not be enough time to book the venue you want. I think it’s so fine to plan and get your wedding together a bit earlier than other people Smiley smile good luck girl!!

Comment on this discussion