Kora
Expert September 2021

Too Early to Order Invites?

Kora, on May 21, 2020 at 6:15 PM Posted in Planning 0 14
Saved
Vistaprint has a code for 50% off wedding invitations but my wedding isn’t until 9/4/21 haha but it’s such a steal I think! What should I do?
The code is : INVITE50

14 Comments

Latest activity by Michelle, on May 24, 2020 at 7:45 AM
  • Angel
    Expert August 2020
    Angel ·
    • Flag

I'd say too early! They have sales A LOT, especially once Black Friday swings around. You have plenty of time!

• Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag

I personally wouldn't order invitations this far in advance. They run 50% off promotions pretty frequently, and even deeper discounts around Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

• Hannah
    Master July 2019
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    They have these sales all the time. Pretty much every holiday really, so just keep an eye out.
  • Jana
    Master October 2022
    Jana ·
    • Flag
    Way too early. They have sales ALL.THE.TIME. wait until early spring 2021.
  • Elizabeth
    Super June 2021
    Elizabeth ·
    • Flag

I agree with everyone above - Vistaprint does sales really often, so it will definitely come around again!

• Kora
    Expert September 2021
    Kora ·
    • Flag
    GOT IT! I’m probably just a little to eager.. thank for the info 🤍
  • Sexypoodle
    Master October 2021
    Sexypoodle ·
    • Flag
    Vistaprint always has those sales. No rush necessary.
  • Erin
    Dedicated April 2021
    Erin ·
    • Flag
    It seems like all wedding websites have sales regularly. We used MagnetStreet and got 75% off our invites! Gold foil, satin luxe paper, addressed envelopes, two insert cards, and a folded invite for 125 people and it only came to $350. Shop around and keep your eyes pealed, but don’t jump the gun Smiley smile
  • Kerin
    Super February 2021
    Kerin ·
    • Flag
    They really do have those sales frequently. I ordered mine from them, but I waited until I was ready to order my save the dates, then used the 50% off to basically get the save the dates and rsvps free, only paid for the invitations 😎
  • Rebelle Fleur
    Rockstar July 2021
    Rebelle Fleur ·
    • Flag
    They do have sales frequently but I had my invites since May of ‘19 for my January ‘21 wedding
  • Mandi
    Master October 2020
    Mandi ·
    • Flag
    Too early. Granted, I'm a little jaded. I wont be ordering invites til about 2 months ahead of time.
  • Nicole
    Savvy June 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    I ordered my invites early from vistaprint because it was just another thing to check off the list for me! I easily had them a year in advance. They do have sales very often, so you can subscribe to their emails or just check back. I wouldn’t buy them just because you feel pressured to get the deal, but I also don’t think there’s anything wrong with planning ahead!
  • Msalberts
    Master October 2021
    Msalberts ·
    • Flag
    I ordered from zazzle and believe me, they run these promotions quite frequently.
    I would wait until it’s closer as you May change your mind about the schedule.
  • Michelle
    VIP September 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    They always have sales, we ordered ours Black Friday weekend and got 60% off! If you do get them now just make sure you pick exactly what you want since it's so far out and our minds tend to change up a little lol!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics