Skip to main content
Trisha
Super October 2020

This Won't Last Forever

Trisha, on March 17, 2020 at 11:53 AM Posted in Planning 3 14
Saved

Just So Everyone With Later Weddings Won't Stress Unnecessarily, China Has LIFTED Its Travel Ban And Their Lives Are Returning To Normal. The Outbreak Was Somewhere Around December, And It's Only March. This Will Not Last Forever, It WILL Pass Sooner Then Everyone Thinks. Please Do Not Stress Yourselves Out Just Yet. Follow The Guidance Given, & Plan Your Wedding As You Would Normally. It WILL Happen And It Will Be Perfect. Smiley heart Smiley ring

14 Comments

Latest activity by Trisha, on March 18, 2020 at 7:15 AM
  • Nicole
    Super August 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    The news causes a lot of panic. It’s really stressful to not really know what the future holds. All we can do is be hopeful that this will pass. Love seeing posts like these that show positivity and faith. Thank you!
  • Kelsey
    VIP September 2020
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag

It's great to see a positive post! I agree we just need to patient. Also we can't believe every story we hear, being informed is good but being over informed with conflicting things about what is going on isn't helping. I just talked to my venue today they are doing a deep cleaning of everything at every location! They plan on following the 8 week guideline.

• Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    This is giving me faith and positive vibes. Im happy you post this now America now has to suppress pass this aa well. Im happy for CHINA
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    Thanks for giving people some hope
  • Jasmine
    Devoted May 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    THANK YOU!!
  • Kaylex
    Savvy March 2021
    Kaylex ·
    • Flag

Thanks for this post! So good to see something positive amidst all the panic. I hope brides with weddings in the near future read this and get a sense of relief that it will be okay! Smiley heart

• Tabitha
    Devoted October 2020
    Tabitha ·
    • Flag
    Thanks for the positive post. This definitely makes me feel a little better.
  • J
    Beginner June 2022
    Jordan ·
    • Flag

That would mean America would have to follow the same regulations and guidelines China has imposed in order to recover in 3-4 months, which we aren't doing at all. It's good to know it's possible, but in order for it to happen that means everyone needs to do the right thing! Washing your hands, cleaning surfaces isn't enough anymore. Practice social distancing, call on your senators to provide free, quick testing, DON'T ATTEND SOCIAL GATHERINGS. That's the only way it will improve by the summer! You have the power here! Don't only rely on faith and hope when you can control the outcome yourself!

• Trisha
    Super October 2020
    Trisha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

As I Said, Follow The Guidance Given.

• Karen
    Beginner May 2020
    Karen ·
    • Flag
    Thank you. Hugs & no judgment to all!
  • Alisha
    Devoted August 2020
    Alisha ·
    • Flag
    Aw thank you so much for posting this it means a lot to this summer bride!❤
  • Cassandra
    Devoted September 2021
    Cassandra ·
    • Flag

Smiley heart Thank you. This definitely helps.

• Rebecca
    Master August 2019
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

What Jordan says.

Unfortunately, we are looking more like Italy than China.

• Trisha
    Super October 2020
    Trisha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

As I Said, Follow The Guidance Given.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics