Brittini
Beginner October 2020

The little things

Brittini, on September 20, 2019 at 12:22 PM Posted in Planning 8 19
Saved Save
What all are things people forget to bring the morning of the wedding? Obviously I’ve got the main stuff...the dress, the veil, shoes, xtra dress and shoes if anything were to happen, deodorant, first aid kit for dress and persons. Anything else I’m missing?

19 Comments

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    Floss or toothpicks. I ate something and it got stuck in my teeth. Had to have bridesmaid go get me one aha
  • earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·

Mints and lip gloss. Also, a few brides on here have posted they forgot their wedding day jewelry. Don't forget your marriage license and the rings (people tend to forget those as well). Make sure your first aid kit includes safety pins.

• EmAbrams
    Devoted August 2019
    EmAbrams ·

I needed advil and Neosporin due to a toe accident on my way in to get ready! I had to have a friend run to the local store and get me some

• FutureMrsKC
    Master January 2019
    FutureMrsKC ·

Don't forget the marriage license! I see so many people stress over bringing the little things that they leave the BIGGEST thing at home!

• B
    Devoted July 2017
    Becky ·

We ate while we were getting ready, so I wanted to brush my teeth before our MUA left - so, toothbrush and toothpaste?

• Lex
    VIP September 2019
    Lex ·
    I forgot my perfume!
  • Mcskipper
    Master July 2018
    Mcskipper ·
    I forgot to bring a copy of my invitation— I would’ve liked the photographer to get a picture of it :/
  • Aleaj
    Expert October 2019
    Aleaj ·
    Whew this post is soo helpful! Leaving for my wedding in two weeks...thank you!
  • Kat
    Expert May 2019
    Kat ·
    It sounds crazy but bring super glue in your emergency kit! You never know what you might need a quick fix for. My dress lost a button (a decorative one) so my DOC had to run out for super glue so my bridesmaids could glue it back on!
  • Rea
    Devoted November 2017
    Rea ·
    A Tide stick. Best to blot a spot right away.
  • S
    Expert October 2019
    Sara ·
    I just screenshot a bunch of these because I never would’ve thought of some of them! 😅 my wedding is in a little over a month but I want to start a packing list for the day of
  • Cyndy
    Master May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    I had false lashes so thank god someone had glue because mine started to come off.
  • Kendra
    Devoted July 2020
    Kendra ·
    Here for all the ideas 😁
  • Jessica
    Dedicated November 2020
    Jessica ·
    Such a good question! Following this post to read all the comments !!
  • plangalCG
    VIP May 2018
    plangalCG ·
    Bring snacks for getting ready, and water...dontvwantbto be starving or thirsty!
  • Yoice
    VIP March 2019
    Yoice ·
    Underwear! Silly I know but unless you’re not wearing the underwear you plan use with your dress you risk leaving it behind.
  • Elizabeth
    Dedicated June 2021
    Elizabeth ·

This post is so helpful - commenting to follow!

• Brittini
    Beginner October 2020
    Brittini ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thats a good one!
  • Brittini
    Beginner October 2020
    Brittini ·
    View Quoted Comment
    My wedding is still a year away but I panic about these things so I’m gathering a list now haha!

Comment on this discussion