Mrs. Anderson
Savvy October 2020

The big Day!!

Mrs. Anderson, on August 19, 2020 at 9:46 AM

Posted in Planning 60

How long before you say “I do” ? After postponing our wedding from July 11th to October 17th we have 58 days!!! Bridal shower in 24 days!
How long before you say “I do” ?

After postponing our wedding from July 11th to October 17th we have 58 days!!! Bridal shower in 24 days!

60 Comments

• Mrs. Anderson
    Savvy October 2020
    Mrs. Anderson ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I’m in Michigan. We got put back to phase 3, but I’m fine with my bridal shower only being 40 people and our wedding list went from 168 to 90. Which is fine with us cause we saved over $2300
  • Margaret
    Master October 2020
    Margaret ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Same to you. Wishing you a lifetime of Love and Happiness.

• Cassandra
    Devoted September 2021
    Cassandra ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That’s amazing! We are on the opposite end where this has end up costing us about 7k more due to having another wedding and fees for changing dates with vendors. What is Michigan’s current social gathering laws.

I think currently NC has some of the strictest social gathering laws.
  • Tori
    Devoted October 2021
    Tori ·
    • Flag

422 for us! Which looks pretty nice compared to over 700 when we got engaged haha

• Mrs. Anderson
    Savvy October 2020
    Mrs. Anderson ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Right now we can have 50-100 for indoor gatherings and up to 200 for outdoor gatherings. Most of the bar up state are closed because they have more cases but in my area we get 100-150 cases a day(which is good) but other than that most things are feeling normal again. I just hope they stay on the right track.
  • Mrs. Anderson
    Savvy October 2020
    Mrs. Anderson ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes! Congratulations
  • Cassandra
    Devoted September 2021
    Cassandra ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh okay, that definitely makes it a lot easier when planning a wedding! Sounds like everything is going to work out really well for you 🙂! I bet you’ll have a lovely wedding day.
  • Mrs. Anderson
    Savvy October 2020
    Mrs. Anderson ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes, I’m just going to keep praying everything goes good. Next year on our one year anniversary we’re going to have a big party where everyone can come. If we aren’t planning a baby shower lol. But I hope everything works out for you as well. Best wishes to you and your FH!!
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    That is so exciting Smiley smile
  • T
    Super April 2021
    Tiger Bride ·
    • Flag

234! Would have been 52 but we postponed.

• Tamara
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Tamara ·
    • Flag

Congratulations!

Oct 10th (52 days) and my showers will be on Sept 5th and Sept 19th. I live in CT but my wedding will be in GA where most of my family lives and some of my wedding party so they decided on 2 separate showers. Smiley gift We were honestly considering postponing until next year but after thinking and talking it over and trying to find a new date. We decided to keep it as it was. I know everyone will not be able to attend with Covid going on but I am okay with that. I just want to move on. I am so mentally exhausted about Covid and the wedding that now. I am just ready for my happily ever after. Smiley love Smiley ring

• Emma
    Super October 2020
    Emma ·
    • Flag
    We are October 3rd. Officially 44 days! Only a month and a half to go! I’m excited and freaking out at the same time!
  • Chelsea G
    Devoted June 2021
    Chelsea G ·
    • Flag

Mine was pushed back from June 2020 to March 2021 (fingers crossed!) 221 days to go..again!

• Alexandria
    Expert November 2020
    Alexandria ·
    • Flag

Congrats! We are down to 79 days now!! Smiley laugh

• Mrs. Anderson
    Savvy October 2020
    Mrs. Anderson ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Omg yes! I feel the same way. We postponed from July 11th to October 17th. COVID or not we’re still getting married. I’m just ready to buy our home. Congratulations!!
  • Samantha
    Devoted September 2020
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    I am 13 days out from my wedding! Nervous and excited all that the same time 😫
  • J
    Just Said Yes December 2022
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Same girl! 2020 to 2022! Trying to stay pumped up and positive about adding 800 days haha Smiley smile
  • Molly
    VIP September 2020
    Molly ·
    • Flag

16 days to go!!!

• Ariel
    Beginner November 2020
    Ariel ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations, that’s so exciting! We have 79 days to go and I’m super nervous and excited 😊
  • Mrs. Anderson
    Savvy October 2020
    Mrs. Anderson ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Congratulations!! ❤️❤️

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics