Kelly
Legend October 2022

Texas couples! Who’s your photographer?

Kelly, on November 12, 2018 at 10:32 AM Posted in Texas Planning 0 28
Saved Save

Calling all of our Texas couples, who’s your photographer? What did you like best about them? Did you always know you wanted that photographer or did you do some research and find them? Help your fellow Texans out and share your local photography recommendations!

x5PSgS1IT4LMuSzW2N52ATX-kP5mQevZ8HgjtA0w

Photo by Svetlana Photography in Austin, TX

If you are still looking for a wedding photographer, check out our vendor search as well as real weddings in Texas !

28 Comments

• Alexa
    Dedicated January 2019
    Alexa ·

I'm using Ashlee Huff Photography because it's photojournalism styled with mild tones and no over saturation.

• AMANDA
    Dedicated January 2019
    AMANDA ·
    Elan Imaging...best in the business!
  • Alexis
    Beginner September 2019
    Alexis ·
    The photographer we are using for engagement, save the dates and wedding pictures is Freddy Rodriguez Photography. He does super good photos whether its beach themed or any theme! He takes amazing photos at South Padre Island!!

Texas couples! Who’s your photographer? 1
  • K
    Savvy November 2019
    Kris ·
    I’m using Eyeronics media. I love her style and prices are extremely reasonable for such a seasoned photographer. https://m.weddingwire.com/biz/eyeronics-media-san-antonio/a7887d04b09b2220
  • Ashley
    Just Said Yes March 2019
    Ashley ·
    I’m using Limelight Photography San Antonio, I loved that they used drones for video footage. I’ve seen their work and it’s excellent. I’m expecting the same!
  • Ashley
    Savvy November 2019
    Ashley ·
    I’m using PBK Photography. She is so talented and very dedicated to her craft. Super professional & passionate about her craft!
  • Brianda
    Dedicated June 2019
    Brianda ·

I am using Reagan Welch Photography she is from Abilene, Texas but will be traveling to the DFW area for my wedding. She is a good friend of my sisters and we have known her since she started her photography business and has been doing an amazing job, I cant wait till she does our wedding.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ReaganWelchPhotography/

• Shea
    Just Said Yes January 2019
    Shea ·
    Rafael Serrano. We just got our engagement session back and the photos are amazing!!!
  • Laurel
    Dedicated March 2019
    Laurel ·

My fiance and I used Small Red Thread Photography for our engagement photos and will use her for our wedding day. The best thing is that on our wedding day her prices include a second photographer!

• Sarah
    Devoted May 2019
    Sarah ·

Dallas area - our photographer is John Benitez. We worked together and I fell in love with his photography style, which is very warm and glowy - seriously he makes everyone look like they're lit from within. He did travel and event photography, and while his travel shots were obviously beautiful, it was his event photography that impressed me more. He has a knack for capturing people's emotions and making seemingly mundane things look stunning. There was no question in my mind that he would be the perfect photographer for our wedding.

• Dedicated March 2019
    ·
    Raymar Photography - Houston/Kingwood area
  • L
    Beginner August 2019
    Latrice ·
    I haven’t found one but I was thinking of Dawn Elizabeth in San Antonio.
  • E
    Just Said Yes November 2019
    Emily ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Omg, I’m in PI!
  • Alexis
    Beginner September 2019
    Alexis ·
    View Quoted Comment
    If you want a good photographer, I feel like he is the best way to go. He will accommodate to your budget and theme. He is really good lol 😁
  • Blaire
    Just Said Yes May 2019
    Blaire ·

Janni from J.SparksPhotography ( https://www.jsparksphotography.com/ )!!! She is so sweet and kind-hearted, not to mention her photos are phenomenal and dreamy. She is pretty affordable but her pictures definitely look expensive annndddd she gives a discount for military and first responders!

• Lexis
    Just Said Yes March 2019
    Lexis ·
    I am using Tasia Johnson Photography she is AMAZING! She did our engagement pictures she will do our wedding pictures and she specializes in child birth photography.

Texas couples! Who’s your photographer? 2
  • S
    Just Said Yes October 2019
    Samantha ·

Cristy Angulo Photography for our engagement photos and Celina Gomez for our wedding. Both very talented photographers!

• Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    View Quoted Comment

What a gorgeous photo!! Is that of you and your partner or is that from his gallery?

• Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    View Quoted Comment

Oh wow drones? That'll be so awesome!!!

• Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    View Quoted Comment

Beautiful photo!!! I'm sure the wedding photos are going to be amazing!!

Comment on this discussion